Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

oooops

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 11:05 PM
LeMans 05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just throwing this out there....

OP, **** you. Buy a Cobalt. Non SS. Try not to **** it up.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:12 PM
rlw222

HEY at least he's being honest. We can see he can not drift and stupid for doing it .
Old 06-12-2009, 11:23 PM
billsrcursed

Originally Posted by rlw222
HEY at least he's being honest. We can see he can not drift and stupid for doing it .
I think there's a huge difference between being honest (which he's already admitted he's planning on committing fraud, so please read the WHOLE thread) and broadcasting the horrific fial that is the OP. If I screw up, the last thing I'm gonna do is take a pic of it with me smiling looking stupid and then post up on some random forum for all to see.

He's not being honest, he's being arrogant and ill-advised. He's also allowing people to turn his post into evidence against him when he reports to his insurance company something OTHER than what really took place. I fail to see how you call any of this honest?
Old 06-13-2009, 12:05 AM
zman1982

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+100000

On top of that it's dumbasses like this guy who give everyone in the community a bad name, and fawk up others insurance premiums.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:01 AM
Mr. Nelson

Well he can buy my Honda from me so I can get a Z and be more responsible behind the wheel than he obviously is.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:47 AM
pgraham86

Dam bro, perfectly sick lookin Z TRASHED! Save the Toyko Drift moves for the track where there are no curbs. You should be ashamed that you let a sexy car go like that. Sweet Z by the way. Glad your ok. Now its time to move to the 370!
Old 06-13-2009, 05:53 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by quiksilver38
damn as is we don't have enough people already on the hateration committee here on the Z forums... I still thinks you deserve a second chance just on G.P. You owned up to it and it doesn't matter what a bunch of retards on computers think i hope your car gets fixed! everyone does stupid things its life at least nobody got hurt

What is he owning up too?
cause from what i see, he lied to cops, about to lie to insurance company, and taking ZERO responsibility.................. his lying deceitful azz is committing insurance fraud and is arrogant enough to brag about it online for his personal attention whoring...

besides, the hell do you know, you sold your Z....you hit a curb too?

-J

Last edited by JasonZ-YA; 06-13-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:54 AM
nismonian

Originally Posted by pgraham86
Dam bro, perfectly sick lookin Z TRASHED! Save the Toyko Drift moves for the track where there are no curbs. You should be ashamed that you let a sexy car go like that. Sweet Z by the way. Glad your ok. Now its time to move to the 370!

he does not need a 370,i think its time to move
to a corolla!
Old 06-13-2009, 10:19 AM
AdvanZed

lol... it's obvious he didn't learn. You people that think you can turn this post into evidence against him are just as dumb as he is.

He can simply argue that one of his buddies posted this here to make fun of him on a community. Do you know how easy it is to lie and how hard it is to prove someone is lieing? Sorry but getting angry about something like this and then thinking you have the power to "own" him makes "all of you that apply to anything I said above" arrogant.

It's also pretty sad seeing that all people seem to care about are their own premiums. At least he didn't kill anyone? Himself? Or a passenger? It still amazes me that people still post their accident stories online because the only things people can see are all the negative things that come out of it.
Originally Posted by JasonZ-YA

What is he owning up too?
cause from what i see, he lied to cops, about to lie to insurance company, and taking ZERO responsibility.................. his lying deceitful azz is committing insurance fraud and is arrogant enough to brag about it online for his personal attention whoring...

besides, the hell do you know, you sold your Z....you hit a curb too?

-J

Last edited by AdvanZed; 06-13-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:42 PM
shogunxp

Originally Posted by pgraham86
that will be another waste of a perfectly good car.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AdvanZed
At least he didn't kill... Himself?
Too bad he didn't.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:18 PM
blktrack350

this is funny. my next-door neighbor works for the state and his job is to find insurance fraud. i showed him this thread and he will be sending it to the Mississippi division.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:21 PM
blktrack350

lol... it's obvious he didn't learn. You people that think you can turn this post into evidence against him are just as dumb as he is.

He can simply argue that one of his buddies posted this here to make fun of him on a community. Do you know how easy it is to lie and how hard it is to prove someone is lieing?

that is not true. i talked to my neighbor and this will simply make them investigate this claim more. they will find out it is insurance fraud and he wont be have it getting fixed under insurance. the people who spot out insurance fraud are very good at there job they are not stupid
Old 06-13-2009, 02:34 PM
AdvanZed

lmao. lmao. lmao.

How is he gonna prove who posted this thread?

If you ******** them even the slightest they have nothing to stand on. Also full coverage covers stupidity that's why you pay with gold coins out of your *** to keep insurance. It doesn't matter what the hell happened as long as he wasn't drunk. Which more than likely he was if he was out at 2AM in flip flops.

Originally Posted by blktrack350
that is not true. i talked to my neighbor and this will simply make them investigate this claim more. they will find out it is insurance fraud and he wont be have it getting fixed under insurance. the people who spot out insurance fraud are very good at there job they are not stupid
Old 06-13-2009, 02:46 PM
laxplaya1385

man, at 24, i would think that you'd be more responsible than that.

I hope your insurance company gives you nothing for this. Then you'll learn your lesson. you = fail

Go out, get a Huffy with training wheels, and start from the beginning.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:52 PM
marhot

Originally Posted by Spork
Tell the insurance company the truth so they can adjust premiums accordingly.

Oh, and congrats on being a loser.
I don't think it'll matter what he tells them. I'm sure one look at his record and they'll adjust accordingly. I would guess this isn't the first claim he's filed.

PS I fixed the photos so everyone can get a goood look.

oooops-zz802.jpg

oooops-zz800.jpg
Old 06-14-2009, 08:21 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

lmao. lmao. lmao.

How is he gonna prove who posted this thread?

If you ******** them even the slightest they have nothing to stand on. Also full coverage covers stupidity that's why you pay with gold coins out of your *** to keep insurance. It doesn't matter what the hell happened as long as he wasn't drunk. Which more than likely he was if he was out at 2AM in flip flops.
uuuummm, they can have the local police that took the report sepina* IB and my350z.com to obtain IP addresses in regards to who posted it.......how much do you wanna bet he went HOME all giddy and happy to come post his douche baggery..........

and LIKE if it even needs to come to that.......i bet money the insurance fraud agents will deny his azz so quick with out any of that.......hows he gonna fight it.....oh, well i guess his daddy could get involved....

-J
Old 06-14-2009, 08:28 AM
JasonZ-YA
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by blktrack350
Exactly! they are not dumb by no means! honestly, with the police report and inspection of the damage should be enough for any insurance inspection agent to go to the accident site (which is become standard now) and look for tire marks, etc...........they recreate the events and investigate.....

with nothing more, i can bet even a dim whitted agent would call bull......remember if these people were stupid or bad at their jobs they wouldnt have one! their sole job objective is to find fraud and save the insurance company claim money.....remember thats thousands!!! not hundreds over monthly premiums..........so they pay these people well to investigate and give rightful means to deny claim.......and let me tell you, they need the slightest evidence to prove otherwise and your D.E.N.I.E.D!!!!

so good luck as i know how these things work first hand as i have seen it since i have friends in the business that tell me things they have denied, some very similar to the OPs.......

like i mentioned before, i have seen insurance agents deny claim due to 20 percent tint on the car (20 % is illegal in TX) for a night time accident. Ive seen a car that couldnt stop in time get denied because they had non oem spec tires on their car...........yes all you guys running anything different than 225,245 like oem spec requires like what is written on the door jam are liable.......hope you never get in an accident where you couldnt stop in time and your insurance agent is a smart one.........you could be screwed...

just FYI....its true..

-J

Last edited by JasonZ-YA; 06-14-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:00 AM
Riyazsf

Originally Posted by DavesZ#3
Do you want me to do you a favor and delete this before the incessant flamage begins?
lol thats good looking out.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:15 AM
AdvanZed

Originally Posted by JasonZ-YA
Exactly! they are not dumb by no means! honestly, with the police report and inspection of the damage should be enough for any insurance inspection agent to go to the accident site (which is become standard now) and look for tire marks, etc...........they recreate the events and investigate.....

with nothing more, i can bet even a dim whitted agent would call bull......remember if these people were stupid or bad at their jobs they wouldnt have one! their sole job objective is to find fraud and save the insurance company claim money.....remember thats thousands!!! not hundreds over monthly premiums..........so they pay these people well to investigate and give rightful means to deny claim.......and let me tell you, they need the slightest evidence to prove otherwise and your D.E.N.I.E.D!!!!

so good luck as i know how these things work first hand as i have seen it since i have friends in the business that tell me things they have denied, some very similar to the OPs.......

like i mentioned before, i have seen insurance agents deny claim due to 20 percent tint on the car (20 % is illegal in TX) for a night time accident. Ive seen a car that couldnt stop in time get denied because they had non oem spec tires on their car...........yes all you guys running anything different than 225,245 like oem spec requires like what is written on the door jam are liable.......hope you never get in an accident where you couldnt stop in time and your insurance agent is a smart one.........you could be screwed...

just FYI....its true..

-J
Who wants to take bets he'll get his check? I know he will. lol.

Dude he said "Full Coverage" but I'm a little done with this conversation so I'll just quit now.

Quick Reply: oooops