2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

For those of still waiting for JAX

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 01:33 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For those of still waiting for JAX

For those of us who have cars in Jacksonville but still not see them on inventory or let alone at the dealers I heard the good news that all cars will be released this week so hopefuly depending on trucking we should finally have them by the weekend!!!
Old 08-28-2002, 01:44 PM
westpak
SFZCC

Not all cars have been released, maybe your dealers were. I got it straight from NNA in Jacksonville that mine is still there and I have gone to my dealer just about everyday so I know it is not there.
Old 08-28-2002, 02:39 PM
FLZMan

Who did you order from? Back in March when I was looking for a dealer that had pre-orders available, I stopped at a dealer in West Palm. The salesman told me they weren't selling their allocation. He said they planned on having an auction when they arrived. He said that as far as NNA knew the cars were all bought by a leasing company that the dealer owned. I am just curious if thats who you are dealing with and thats why you aren't getting appropriate attention that an enthusiast deserves.
Old 08-28-2002, 04:24 PM
westpak
SFZCC

My dealer is Palm Beach Nissan, and I don't think that is the case because Nissan has my information so they know I ordered it, I got confirmation letter, the package and Zisme as well as NNA in Jacksonville have confirmed it.

If you did talk to Palm Beach Nissan and they told you that it is probably because they are the biggest dumbasses on the planet, when I first went in Feb they told me to come back in August when they would have some cars!!! They have really lacked in the information and customer care department all my info (order number, VIN and now delivery) has been from NNA not one call from my dealer, Monday they had a car there for sales training and they didn't even call me or any other preorderers or offered to sit in it. I can't wait for survey.
Old 08-28-2002, 05:04 PM
FLZMan

Thats the dealer I did not talk to. Anyway the wait is almost over. It seems like the closer it gets the longer it takes. Hang in there and start planning a Z rally.
Old 08-28-2002, 05:59 PM
Woody

westpak, what was your original arrival date? Mine was Sept. 12 +- a few days and it is still in JAX. The last week is the longest!
Old 08-28-2002, 06:09 PM
westpak
SFZCC

I agree the last 6+ months although they seemed long went by relatively quickly but the last 10 days have been torture. The latest delivery date quoted had been 9/6 +-5 days. And although it looks like they will meet that or slightly beat it it has not been easy (although happy for you guys) seeing people all around me getting cars except for my dealer. I have a feeling that the next few days are going to be the longest of my life, this is worst than being a kid on xmas eve. But like I mentioned I was told they would be released this week.

As for the rally I definetly agree it would be great to get as many Z's together and meet some of you guys that I pm'ed, email with or talked to, but it seems there aren't too many interested judging by the response to my post in the Club section but I wont give up I think there is a void needing filled regarding a Z club in this area.