Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

General advice for a teen.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009 | 06:10 PM
Adrians07Z

Originally Posted by davidv

Always wear clean underwear incase you get hit by a car and have to go to the hospital.

all I have to say about this thread is ... "WOW"
Old 09-07-2009 | 06:17 PM
pangoman

Jekl, take it easy on the kid man...you have to give the kid credit for buying his own car and with cash at that. If that was my kid I would be proud of him for having the discipline to save enough for a Z. Especially with so many members on here trashing kids that get their Z's handed to them.

Reggae, props to you on your purchase of your Z but you're gonna have to grow thicker skin on this forum. Try 350zmotoring as they're a little...well a lot nicer and more helpful over there. Much less stressful...lol.
Old 09-07-2009 | 06:51 PM
JEKL

Originally Posted by pangoman
Jekl, take it easy on the kid man...you have to give the kid credit for buying his own car and with cash at that. If that was my kid I would be proud of him for having the discipline to save enough for a Z. Especially with so many members on here trashing kids that get their Z's handed to them.

Reggae, props to you on your purchase of your Z but you're gonna have to grow thicker skin on this forum. Try 350zmotoring as they're a little...well a lot nicer and more helpful over there. Much less stressful...lol.
I see what you are saying, but personally I don't care if someone is given a car when they are young. I was given an Eclipse, a 280ZX and RX-7 and another 280ZX before I graduated high school so I never bash anyone for being spoiled. He is just a little too quick with the tongue for my taste.

Reggae, take pangoman's advice on 350zmotoring. Or maybe Nico, they are a bunch of pussies that will accept you with open arms.
Old 09-07-2009 | 06:59 PM
Reggae420
Banned

your the one who started criticizing me about having a shitty car worth nothing because it had 70,000 miles and "and fake *** brembos" and you say im quick tongued? no im just not gonna let you talk **** and not say anything back, im 17 but im gonna be more mature then you and just end this **** because its just a waste of time. enjoy your z

thanks pangoman
Old 09-07-2009 | 09:21 PM
illjim69

Originally Posted by Z33_kid
dont crash, beware of insurance, and dont try to show off in the streets
Yeah, good luck telling water not to be wet.
Old 09-07-2009 | 09:40 PM
illjim69

Originally Posted by Reggae420
I get paid in cash straight out of the cash register under the table, anytime you wanna stop being such a ***ot and just enjoy the company of other people who love this car as much as you do is cool with me....
I am sure the IRS would love to know about this. Since you already posted pics of your car, complete with license plate numbers, it shouldn't be hard to find you.

Why would you brag about being a criminal?

okay man you win, sick, you have a nicer car then a 17 year old who works at a local hardware store after school to be able to afford the car of his dreams.

Come on man, is your life really this empty???
Dream bigger.
Old 09-08-2009 | 02:53 AM
CHUBBZ510
OG SKYWALKER

Originally Posted by billsrcursed
Get a civic???
THATS HARSH!!! the guy is trying to step his game up and get some nice pu$$y with a Z, and your gonna go tell him to get a civc...... NO THANKS, i dont ****k with the type of pussyy you get in a civc thats just plain disgusting.
Old 09-08-2009 | 04:19 AM
Reggae420
Banned

Originally Posted by CHUBBZ510
THATS HARSH!!! the guy is trying to step his game up and get some nice pu$$y with a Z, and your gonna go tell him to get a civc...... NO THANKS, i dont ****k with the type of pussyy you get in a civc thats just plain disgusting.
hahahaha, exactly
Old 09-08-2009 | 05:39 AM
illjim69

Originally Posted by CHUBBZ510
If you guys need a certain car to get laid, you have no skills with women or you're ugly as sin. Reggae420, if you look like your car at all, you need all the help you can get. Maybe the nasty broads you're going to pick up in that thing will buy your story about the Duralast brakes and sweet 17" wheels with an offset worse than mine.

Oh and you didn't buy that car in cash, nobody likes a liar.
Old 09-08-2009 | 08:42 AM
pangoman

Originally Posted by jekl1000
Reggae, take pangoman's advice on 350zmotoring. Or maybe Nico, they are a bunch of pussies that will accept you with open arms.
I read this as being directed to the Nico members. Just to clarify though; I know a lot of the folks over on motoring and have actually trained with a few and I certainly would NOT categorize any of them as "pussies." OK, well maybe one...I won't mention his name though. hehe.
Old 09-08-2009 | 08:48 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by pangoman
I read this as being directed to the Nico members. Just to clarify though; I know a lot of the folks over on motoring and have actually trained with a few and I certainly would NOT categorize any of them as "pussies." OK, well maybe one...I won't mention his name though. hehe.
LOL, no I meant Nico. I don't think I have been to motoring in a long time.
Old 09-08-2009 | 08:56 AM
07rdsterGT

Here is some advice for you. Run away from this message board, as fast as you can and do whatever you'd like to do with your money. Live your life. (I say this with 100% sincerity)
Old 09-08-2009 | 10:47 AM
Flick Montana

By the way, no one is here to **** on your "dreams". We just get sick of kids thinking they know what they are doing because they can "afford" a nice car.

You know how many 17 year old get in accidents because they get their hands on a fast car that they can't control?

All you think of when you're 17, and trust me I know because I was actually 17 once, is getting laid and adrenaline rushes. I drove my car like a retard and humped like a coked-out monkey all the time. Fortunately, I had a slow car and always wore a rubber.

And even though you think you aren't the normal teen, you're somehow a superteen, you're not. You're another obnoxious, semi-retarded teenage guy just like the rest of us were. Expect to be digi-raped if you come on this forum acting like hot sh*t because you drive a car you can't afford.

Last edited by Flick Montana; 09-08-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 09-08-2009 | 10:59 AM
Reggae420
Banned

Originally Posted by illjim69
Oh and you didn't buy that car in cash, nobody likes a liar.
I can post a picture of the title on here, and lets say I didnt, why the **** does it matter to you? and my car is an ugly piece of **** because its stock?? if you think the car is ugly cause I dont have nice rims or a 5,000 dollar body kit then you should reconsider owning the 350z cause I think it is a beautiful car stock. I may be 17, but I worked for this car for so long and I dont care if you say I have an ugly car because I know for a fact that I will appreciate my "piece of ****" more then youll ever appreciate your car. Dont jump to conclusions that I lied about buying the car in cash just because Im 17 when you know nothing about me, I can say that I tihnk your lying about having a 350z and all the pictures are of your neighbors Z, but what the **** would the point of that be? I dont give a **** if your lying about having one or not, and I care even less about your method of payment, **** off dont waste my time *****
Old 09-08-2009 | 11:03 AM
Reggae420
Banned

And dont say I think im hot ****, find me one post where I pretend to know more about theese cars then anyone else, no I do not know alot about theese cars which is why I came to this forum, The only things I have posted on this forum are questions because I want the point of view of someone more experienced then I am. I don't think im hot **** cause I have a nice car, I have a nice car for the exact same reason all you have ncie cars, I worked for it, it doesnt matter if im 17 or 67, I worked for a long time to get something that I love and thats all that matters to me
Old 09-08-2009 | 11:05 AM
JEKL

I can post a picture of the title on here, and lets say I didnt, why the **** does it matter to you? and my car is an ugly piece of **** because its stock?? if you think the car is ugly cause I dont have nice rims or a 5,000 dollar body kit then you should reconsider owning the 350z cause I think it is a beautiful car stock. I may be 17, but I worked for this car for so long and I dont care if you say I have an ugly car because I know for a fact that I will appreciate my "piece of ****" more then youll ever appreciate your car. Dont jump to conclusions that I lied about buying the car in cash just because Im 17 when you know nothing about me, I can say that I tihnk your lying about having a 350z and all the pictures are of your neighbors Z, but what the **** would the point of that be? I dont give a **** if your lying about having one or not, and I care even less about your method of payment, **** off dont waste my time *****
Why do you put so much stock into how much you are able to appreciate your car? It is a car and by no means the cornerstone of someones life. Well maybe with the life you have it is all you can look forward to. I guess I answered my own question didn't I?
Old 09-08-2009 | 11:41 AM
VO...
Administrator

TOU violators banned.

Thead locked.

Take this argument to the "this pertains to 17-year-old...." thread already in progress...

VO