2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

wtF are people ALWAYS douches towards 350z drivers Ω_Ω

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 07:30 PM
aaronz8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtF are people ALWAYS douches towards 350z drivers Ω_Ω

meh. I'm pissed off.
I got my car about 2 months ago. It came with ONE ding on the driver door. That was alright, I mean, easily fixed right?

last monday, I had time to wash my car. I noticed 4 dings, all on the driver door. I was pretty mad, but didn't have anyone to be mad at.

Last Friday, someone somehow managed to ding that same door again, even though I was parked on the side of a street. It looked like someone just pulled up next to my car and wacked his/her door open. My point of parking on the side of a street was to NOT GET FKING DINGS (but it was in my high school, where fked up things happen). Again, I didn't have anyone to get mad at.
The previous dings were def. not from school because last thursday was my first day of school.

Today, after swim practice, I come out and notice another ding. The car (a silver mustang, with california license number 4WMZ630) was still there, and there was a mark on his/her car at the same level as the place my car had the ding. Also, from looking at the door, I could tell that it was in the right position to hit my car. My car also had silver paint on it... but the driver wasn't there and I don't think its worth it to do anything about it

On the way home from there, this car cut me off and almost crashed into me. His front bumper was only 1-2 feet ahead of mine, to the right of me, and the car in front of him was about 6 feet ahead of my front bumper. This ******* decides to try to pass the guy in front of him, and goes into my lane. It was an intersection, and he almost ran me into the freeway exit (during rush hour). I couldn't do anything, except honk at him for a full 2 minutes.

I've actually never experienced so much crap with my old car, so I'm wondering, am I just unlucky or are people just jerks when they're near a 350z?

btw I'm still RLY PISSED OFF

Last edited by aaronz8; 09-14-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:02 PM
IsDatIt

Originally Posted by aaronz8
meh. I'm pissed off.
I got my car about 2 months ago. It came with ONE ding on the driver door. That was alright, I mean, easily fixed right?

last monday, I had time to wash my car. I noticed 4 dings, all on the driver door. I was pretty mad, but didn't have anyone to be mad at.

Last Friday, someone somehow managed to ding that same door again, even though I was parked on the side of a street. It looked like someone just pulled up next to my car and wacked his/her door open. My point of parking on the side of a street was to NOT GET FKING DINGS (but it was in my high school, where fked up things happen). Again, I didn't have anyone to get mad at.
The previous dings were def. not from school because last thursday was my first day of school.

Today, after swim practice, I come out and notice another ding. The car (a silver mustang, with california license number 4WMZ630) was still there, and there was a mark on his/her car at the same level as the place my car had the ding. Also, from looking at the door, I could tell that it was in the right position to hit my car. My car also had silver paint on it... but the driver wasn't there and I don't think its worth it to do anything about it

On the way home from there, this car cut me off and almost crashed into me. His front bumper was only 1-2 feet ahead of mine, to the right of me, and the car in front of him was about 6 feet ahead of my front bumper. This ******* decides to try to pass the guy in front of him, and goes into my lane. It was an intersection, and he almost ran me into the freeway exit (during rush hour). I couldn't do anything, except honk at him for a full 2 minutes.

I've actually never experienced so much crap with my old car, so I'm wondering, am I just unlucky or are people just jerks when they're near a 350z?

btw I'm still RLY PISSED OFF

uhh ohhh......
Old 09-14-2009, 08:12 PM
DFW 350G

Originally Posted by IsDatIt
uhh ohhh......

Is this where you were going???
Old 09-14-2009, 08:13 PM
arcticZ

Relax dude, take a deep breath, I too feel your pain. I was walking out of the mall about a month ago and saw 2 douches in a mazda 6 park next to my Z. The driver flung his door open and smoked my passenger door. I just so happened to be holding a huge fountain soda I had bought from Sbarro (awesome pizza btw) and preceded to scream in the a-hole's face to which he gave a fake apology, kind of chuckling. So I rightfully decided that wasnt good enough and threw my 3/4 full soda as hard as I could INSIDE of his car since it was still hanging open. The douche was stunned and did absolutely nothing, I got into my car and bounced. Hope that story makes you feel a little better.

Really though dude, that sucks so bad that you have some serious haters livin around you. Although if I was you I definitely would have keyed the **** out of that crap mustang, or at least kicked a nice dent in the door. Good luck in the future man, in the meantime, take up 2 parking spots far away from everyone.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:17 PM
derek173

Originally Posted by arcticZ
Relax dude, take a deep breath, I too feel your pain. I was walking out of the mall about a month ago and saw 2 douches in a mazda 6 park next to my Z. The driver flung his door open and smoked my passenger door. I just so happened to be holding a huge fountain soda I had bought from Sbarro (awesome pizza btw) and preceded to scream in the a-hole's face to which he gave a fake apology, kind of chuckling. So I rightfully decided that wasnt good enough and threw my 3/4 full soda as hard as I could INSIDE of his car since it was still hanging open. The douche was stunned and did absolutely nothing, I got into my car and bounced. Hope that story makes you feel a little better.

Really though dude, that sucks so bad that you have some serious haters livin around you. Although if I was you I definitely would have keyed the **** out of that crap mustang, or at least kicked a nice dent in the door. Good luck in the future man, in the meantime, take up 2 parking spots far away from everyone.

Yea that isn't going to get your car keyed. It doesn't matter what you drive, if you take up two spots you deserve something happening to your car.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
DFW 350G

Originally Posted by arcticZ

DONT DO IT

This will only bring the haters on more. Separating yourself from the crowd will bring more attention. I thought that might have been the reason you still got hit when you parked on the street. Its sad but true.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:21 PM
TheFarmer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks man.
aaronz8

thanks for the responses guys!
@arcticZ, LOL

yea, i'm not the revenge type, but I was REALLY feeling it today... my keys were ready...

but at the community center where I swim there are a lot of little kids, and I'd prolly feel really really bad later because that's prolly what hit my car :'(
derek173

Originally Posted by DFW 350G

DONT DO IT

This will only bring the haters on more. Separating yourself from the crowd will bring more attention. I thought that might have been the reason you still got hit when you parked on the street. Its sad but true.
Yea that dude is an idiot for even suggesting it. Even if they don't care if its a 350z or not people will mess with your car for thinking you are something special for taking up two spots.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:24 PM
aaronz8

Originally Posted by DFW 350G
[/IMG]

DONT DO IT

Well, that street was pretty much filled because its right across from my school. But... how do people even dent the door when its on the street? its really strange because my friend with a nismo parked on that street that same day.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:24 PM
calin
Banned

I've had my Z for over 2 years and don't have one single ding on it yet
Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 PM
DFW 350G

Originally Posted by calin
Old 09-14-2009, 08:31 PM
RaeZ

lucky.... mine was dinged the 2nd week i had it
Old 09-14-2009, 08:33 PM
aRYip

sigh, something happened to me today too.
I washed my car today and was cleaning the wheels...

Then I found out someone took my WORK wheel blue valve cap...
All I can say to myself is maybe my blue work RS lugs and valve caps are too stand out...
Old 09-14-2009, 08:41 PM
juju

My Z was keyed in the first week I owned it. Beat that.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Elan

Bad day bro. Sorry to here that man.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by juju
My Z was keyed in the first week I owned it. Beat that.
Hate to say it... On the day I bought my Z and was taking it to my ex's crib to surprise her with it.. I managed to get hit by a already dead dog as it was trampled by the Semi-truck in front of me, while the truck swerved to avoid the dog.. he blew a tire and..... I destroyed both headlights because of tire debris and had dog guts and blood alll over the car. I swear that I wanted to walk in traffic and end it all.. ugh I get angry just thinking about it.

Last edited by Flo-ridaZ33; 09-14-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:43 PM
IsDatIt

Noooooo such a nice PPW and YOU JINXED IT!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Oh yea.. dude what a bad one, I live in Miami and I swear that it seems like one can get a drivers license by buying it at the Dollar Store on sale for 3 cents.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:58 PM
angelo350z

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Oh yea.. dude what a bad one, I live in Miami and I swear that it seems like one can get a drivers license by buying it at the Dollar Store on sale for 3 cents.
+1.

I lived in Tampa and although I love that place, most drivers are plain stupid and have no common sense and respect for other people's cars. I've almost gotten hit numerous times by idiots not looking ahead. Door dings? I got one from an old Blazer. There were literally four of us in the parking lot and this douche decided to park next to me and give my car a souvenir. Thinking about it still makes me mad.

Quick Reply: wtF are people ALWAYS douches towards 350z drivers Ω_Ω