Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Funny stories in your 350z!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 04:50 PM
JOMZSHAKES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by billsrcursed
Street racers are usually teh pu$$ies who are too scared to take it to a track for fear of being

Man up little fella, you don't live in a movie....
and who the **** do you think you are, hellA sick bro. Callin street racers pussies for doin it dangerous, what a ***. WHy dont you come by the street races and see if you can even point at the faster car, gaurantee you think a piece of **** rusty civic sleeper car cant take you in a 1/4. you dont even know what your talkin about.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Sor

You think your all that huh? Do us all a favor and go buy a civic or something, we don't need a-holes like you giving this car a bad rep. And please, take those embarrassing photos of you and your "homies" off this site, thats what myspace is for. No one needs to see that sh*t.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:02 PM
billsrcursed

Originally Posted by JOMZSHAKES
and who the **** do you think you are, hellA sick bro. Callin street racers pussies for doin it dangerous, what a ***. WHy dont you come by the street races and see if you can even point at the faster car, gaurantee you think a piece of **** rusty civic sleeper car cant take you in a 1/4. you dont even know what your talkin about.
Calm down Vin Diesel, we all know you're too fast and too furious for us....

Lulz @ "hella sick bro" too, you sound like a real productive person. Hopefuly, you'll just crash yourself into a building and DIAF... most likely though, you'll take out a family of 5. Have fun being teh ghey....

And can we get a mod to clean up this street racing crap?

Last edited by billsrcursed; 11-10-2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: rephrasing mod question
Old 11-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by xlopezx
i know that something funny or embarrassing has happen to all of us in our z or in other cars it would be great to hear it form different persons to have a good laugh!!!

to start las week me and my friend were racing (he has a 08 mustang gt sc) and a cop pull us over. as he was taking down the information we started arguing who was winning by the time we got pull over, we decided to ask the cop who was ahead of the other, (the cop was around 25 years old) he said that my friend won after talking with him about cars for like 1/2 hr he let us go with nothing more than a warning haha

It's a shame you didn't crash and die in whatever pile of crap you were driving.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Elan

Hahaha! I can't wait till you end up in a body bag. Then tell me how fun it is. You give Z drivers a bad name.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:58 PM
scrillasherv

Originally Posted by Elan
Hahaha! I can't wait till you end up in a body bag. Then tell me how fun it is. You give Z drivers a bad name.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:52 AM
JOMZSHAKES

Originally Posted by Sor
You think your all that huh? Do us all a favor and go buy a civic or something, we don't need a-holes like you giving this car a bad rep. And please, take those embarrassing photos of you and your "homies" off this site, thats what myspace is for. No one needs to see that sh*t.
oo yea!!! street racing is wayy too bad *** for a WEAK *** PLACE LIKE CANADA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EH?CANADA EH? WHAT IS IT THE FAIRLADY ZED BWHAAAWHAHAHHA!!!! ***GGG

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE REAL STREET RACES DOUCHE
GET OVER YOURSELF
Old 11-11-2009, 06:22 AM
JOMZSHAKES

Originally Posted by Elan
AND YOU GIVE Z DRIVERS A GOOOOD NAME????!!!
SHUT UP
STOP HATING ON STREET RACING, YOU CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND IF YOU HAVE BEEN THERE YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW. DONT EVEN TALK **** ABOUT SOMETHING YOUVE NEVER BEEN A PART OF OR KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, ITS WAYYY SAFER THEN YOU THINK, EXCEPT FOR WHEN THE COPS COME.... HERES ANOTHER VIDEO OF MY Z AT A SAFER LOCATION IN MILPITAS CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSFGg...=youtube_gdata

Controlled street racing does exist, there doesnt have to be intersections, or traffic or people around, here the closest people around cant even hear us. Its race to race action with a crew of street racers, good times. i hate hear people takling about street racing like its a ****ing crime its not, is ANYBODY at risk here thats not racing....? NO
Old 11-11-2009, 08:36 AM
anth72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oo yea!!! street racing is wayy too bad *** for a WEAK *** PLACE LIKE CANADA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EH?CANADA EH? WHAT IS IT THE FAIRLADY ZED BWHAAAWHAHAHHA!!!! ***GGG

GET OVER YOURSELF
Why you bringing up CANADA in all this? You're a goof. I really hope you get banned from this forum. And I do agree that you street racers are too afraid to bring it to the track because you'll get and laughed at. And by the way we are all laughaing at YOU not your pathertic street racing stories.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

GET OVER YOURSELF
I hope you kill yourself as well.

Keep short-shiftin BRAH!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Elan

Thank you for banning him. We don't need that in these forums.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
350Zdj

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

on my first track day (circuit)
a bunch of cocky civic with b18 swaps came up to me and said
"isnt that a chick car? that thing is too heavy man. it's only good for picking up hot ladies thats all"

so i smiled at them and like "yea well lets see what happens"

then we raced down the track and the civic with all the stripping, suspension and engine mods - couldn't do ****. not until my stock brakes started to fade on the last lap. but hell i showed them.

When we went to the pitstop. Wearing that proud smile i parked again next to the civic crowd. After witnessing what had happened I didnt hear a single word from them anymore.

Next thing you know my slim gf who was wearing tight and skinny dress and high-heels (we were going to have dinner afterwards) walked up to my Z and sat in the drivers seat. she didnt even know what was happening. lol . chick car. lol
Old 11-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Elan

Civic Owners = Fail! Funny story!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:13 AM
gone-zo

^ I miss my civic. Still the best vehicle for it's purpose: bulletproof econobox for point A to point B (with family room to boot) and not F'ing around with 350z's.

I swear, it's those exact type of people that was talking crap to you at the track that made me get so much heat from performance cars (with my civic).
Old 11-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Elan

I meant civic owners who talk $hit! Not the daily driver. My buddies is at 200,000 miles and still haulin! Well made car!
Old 11-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

this thread lost its win. lets get it back!
Old 11-18-2009, 11:49 AM
F34RL355
Banned

i was driving down young street and some idiot in a kcar decided to speed by me and cut infront of me whoa he was fast.... anyways as he pulled in front something snapped on his car and belts/plastic peices and random **** littered the road had to avoid too ****in funny happend while back still makes me laugh
Old 11-18-2009, 12:06 PM
b00b00

I would say I was at a red light, and a cop came right next to me, and i can see him staring right at me from the corner of my eye, so I look over, and he just keep staring. Then I turn away, and he goes "Hey"...."hey" I look over, and say yes? he says "I bet your car is just a little faster then this one" (V6 Charger)

At the time, I dident know what to say. So I just said who knows?
Old 11-22-2009, 04:15 PM
headphones

Came back to my sunset orange Z to find a parking ticket

Ticket showed my cars make and model but listed the colour as UNKNOWN

Quick Reply: Funny stories in your 350z!!!!