Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Intense Power... are they scammers??

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 06:35 PM
themadhatterxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RandyK1
I just got off the phone with Pete at Intense, he said that the container from Cusco got delayed and that he called Cusco and the container will be here mid January. Maybe when I called before and the phone was disconnected maybe it was during the move. I guess we will see how it goes in a few weeks. He did make a note to give me a good deal on my next order because on the problems
F*ck him...tell him to refund your shipping charge on THIS order then. I dunno I read so much of this on here some of you guys are such pushovers when it comes to this stuff, you all have to be more like me when it comes to dealing with these liars and thieves. I wouldn't be surprised if you dont get that order by the end of january anyway I've seen plenty of people on here complain about his sh*tty customer service and lies so I would never order from this tool. I would suggest you cancel your order now save yourself the headache and order from a more reputable vendor on here like Z1
Old 12-30-2009, 02:31 PM
*Boose*

Originally Posted by RandyK1
I just got off the phone with Pete at Intense, he said that the container from Cusco got delayed and that he called Cusco and the container will be here mid January. Maybe when I called before and the phone was disconnected maybe it was during the move. I guess we will see how it goes in a few weeks. He did make a note to give me a good deal on my next order because on the problems
This is where it starts.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:35 PM
DaProdigy

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

karma... she is teh b!tch...
Old 12-30-2009, 02:37 PM
albaugh81

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can only say I can feel ur pain cuz this has happen to me with vendors.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:57 PM
ocdz

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I bought stance coilovers and ksport a arms from intense because the price was just too good to pass up but when nothing showed up for a month I started to worry. I called them about every 3 days and finally the day the sent me shipping info everything showed up anyways. Theyre legit, just their customer service seems a little off. I'm surprised they haven't posted up on this bc Darren is usually all over it.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:25 PM
paposalsa
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ryamartin
I bought stance coilovers and ksport a arms from intense because the price was just too good to pass up but when nothing showed up for a month I started to worry. I called them about every 3 days and finally the day the sent me shipping info everything showed up anyways. Theyre legit, just their customer service seems a little off. I'm surprised they haven't posted up on this bc Darren is usually all over it.
They need to fix their Customer Service then because they are not going to last with unhappy customers.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:30 PM
AmorZ_Fati

I've ordered from them...There shipping and customor service is a little off...Dont get to discouraged if there shipping link doesnt work for 2-3 days after ordering...Add 3-4 days on your expectation time and ur stuff will be there
Old 12-31-2009, 05:37 PM
JS04

I've ordered plenty of things from them and have gotten all my stuff. Even if I didn't get a tracking number. Sometimes I've gotten my products before I've gotten my tracking number. Just be patient.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:19 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Their customer service blows
Old 12-31-2009, 07:34 PM
calin
Banned

I ordered some lug nuts from them and got them quickly with no problems. Don't remember if I got a tracking number from them or not.
Old 12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

IntensePower has the 2nd highest iTrader rating, I believe, so I'm surprised they're even doing this, intentionally or not. I've recently started hearing about similar problems as the OP and that shouldn't be acceptable. I'd ask for a refund, too, and contact my credit card company.

BTW, I also had trouble getting in touch with them via PMs. It took them about 2 weeks to get back to me and they only responded to 1 of my PMs. I'm not sure what's going on, but they need to fix this immediately.

I've never dealt with Z1 (NY), but they seem to be the most reliable amongst the vendors. They're also extremely helpful, even if you don't purchase anything from them. Give them a try.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
I've never dealt with Z1 (NY), but they seem to be the most reliable amongst the vendors. They're also extremely helpful, even if you don't purchase anything from them. Give them a try.
+1 for Z1, base on personal experiences. I've used them several times as a vendor and never had an issue with them. Very friendly and knowledgeable guys over there.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:58 AM
Armitage
350Z-holic

IntensePower has the 2nd highest iTrader rating, I believe, so I'm surprised they're even doing this, intentionally or not. I've recently started hearing about similar problems as the OP and that shouldn't be acceptable. I'd ask for a refund, too, and contact my credit card company.

BTW, I also had trouble getting in touch with them via PMs. It took them about 2 weeks to get back to me and they only responded to 1 of my PMs. I'm not sure what's going on, but they need to fix this immediately.
The only thing I can say in their defense is that it is the holidays and always a very busy time for everyone. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to have some form of contact from them in regards to your order.

+1 for Z1 Auto, based on personal experiences. I've used them several times as a vendor and never had an issue with them. Very friendly and knowledgeable guys over there. I also love the guys down in Georgia at Z1 Motorsports (maybe its a Z1 thing?).
Old 01-01-2010, 05:00 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

That's who I wil lbe going to for now on
Old 01-01-2010, 08:50 AM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Before you ever place an order for car parts anywhere you need to call them and ask about the availibility of a part. I called them before I ordered my cusco toe rods and camber arms. They said they would have to be ordered from japan..6-8 week wait at least.

Call them and cancel your order, they didnt have a problem doing it for me.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:01 AM
RandyK1

I would cancel the order but I want the Cusco Strut bar and no one else in the USA has it. I will give it a few more weeks and will see what happens.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

The Cusco strut bar was so wack IMO i sold it for like 80, **** came with a cheap *** sticker.. I have been happy with my CF bar for years.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Armitage
350Z-holic

http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?m...ing&prodid=989

I even emailed Z1 Auto today about a question I had and they responded to my email within a few minutes!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:28 AM
crunchyjosh

Sorry to bring back an old thread but intense power is garbage. I ordered a set of test pipes a month ago and I haven't recieved anything from from them besides the intial email. I PM'ed them on here and other forms, sent numerous emails and called probably 200 times and the one time someone finally answered they said the guy just basically pretended to get my order number and said theyy were waiting for they container to arrive and that it would ship out on friday. Well a week and a half passes and still nothing.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:51 AM
mkivttdterror

Intense Power IS garbage. Horrible customer service and the guys in sales (even the manager) all have attitudes. Did business with them twice...never again.

Quick Reply: Intense Power... are they scammers??