Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

holy crap intense motor sports has the worst service ever

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 08:25 AM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

To the OP, has your issue been resolved with IM?

Arm
Old 04-13-2010, 09:01 AM
FilthyZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most people fail to realize that there are other people in the world ordering from places and feel they are the highest priority. It's commen sense if you order towards the end of the working day it will not be processed until the next business day. I don't see a problem here with them shipping stuff out but failing to give you a tracking number that second. As they said, they were not provided one till 2 days later and then they sent it to you. Having your gf call because she is in the shipping business means absolutely nothing to someone else. Just cause one company can ship within hours doesn't mean the others can.
Should have ordered sooner if you needed them in a week, or else said, I need these to go out tomorrow and overnight. LOL @ trying to get parts ordered at 4:30 and having them shipped over night on saturday. Sorry but most businesses have 1 time UPS or Fedex come to pick up packages, and it sure doesn't start at 5 pm.

I don't see anything wrong with the way it was handled.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FilthyZ
Most people fail to realize that there are other people in the world ordering from places and feel they are the highest priority. It's commen sense if you order towards the end of the working day it will not be processed until the next business day. I don't see a problem here with them shipping stuff out but failing to give you a tracking number that second. As they said, they were not provided one till 2 days later and then they sent it to you. Having your gf call because she is in the shipping business means absolutely nothing to someone else. Just cause one company can ship within hours doesn't mean the others can.
Should have ordered sooner if you needed them in a week, or else said, I need these to go out tomorrow and overnight. LOL @ trying to get parts ordered at 4:30 and having them shipped over night on saturday. Sorry but most businesses have 1 time UPS or Fedex come to pick up packages, and it sure doesn't start at 5 pm.

I don't see anything wrong with the way it was handled.
you completely missed the OP's whole point....

He wasnt that upset about the shipping time he was upset with how rude they were when he called and how they delt with getting him the information he asked for.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:24 PM
sunburst350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

another thing is that while there may be a great employee that deals with some people and gets things done right. like the famous saying the chain is only as strong as the weakest link, your bussiness ultimately comes down to how professional all your employees are. while Darren may be extremely helpful, it doesnt mean everyone else is. We all know that at most job sites there are some individuals more motivated than others and thats what this case seems to prove. but like I said early a more frequent update on inventory as well as online/over the phone confirmations of in in stock merchandise should be taken
Old 04-13-2010, 01:34 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i loled at having wife fight half his battle for him. and not sure wat the point of her working for some shipping ****. intense is a saler not a shipping company. they have no power over what happens once a product is shipped
Old 04-13-2010, 03:35 PM
z31maniac

Originally Posted by Barnabas
you completely missed the OP's whole point....

He wasnt that upset about the shipping time he was upset with how rude they were when he called and how they delt with getting him the information he asked for.
He says vs. she says.

On what's been presented, it sounds like the OP was not understanding of what seems to be a small issue. *Item not in stock and taking a couple more days to ship* And was being unreasonable.

Having dealt with numerous vendors/customers with organizing group buys (back in my sport bike days), etc. Most people just have unrealistic expectations of how things should be handled.

On that note, I'm going to give these guys a shot and order a JWT Popcharger and see how my transaction goes.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 957 Likes on 722 Posts

another day goes by and still no tracking information for me.............
Old 04-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 957 Likes on 722 Posts

Originally Posted by saywat?
i loled at having wife fight half his battle for him.

Its not that she was fighting his battle......they both like their 350z and like to mod it. Shes into cars like him...........lucky guy if ya ask me. Mine could care less if my parts are delayed for 15 days ( as it stands right now).

My last order with intense went pretty well, besides the poor-re-packaging. Their customer support was 10x better.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:54 PM
kaminariZ

Originally Posted by Cux350z
another day goes by and still no tracking information for me.............
Intense has yet to reply to this guys issue with them... ^^??

By them replying to just one problem, and not replying to the other, which is in the same thread tells me one thing...

They have a nice professional "excuse" which sounds good in typing for Problem A....But no excuse for Problem B.... and so they avoid it all together. Meaning they are more than likely wrong in both scenarios. Being a Psychologist, its very easy for me to see these things.

I would be furious if i did not receive a tracking for 2 weeks plus. If ordered on a weekday, i expect a tracking within 48 hours if its from a reputable business.

And I don't think Intense replied to why they NEVER Update there website! If your item is backordered or not in stock, please let the buyer know. By saying that you have the item in stock is un-truthful business because you know that the buyer would go to a place that DOES have it in stock and doesn't want to waste there time. Be a little truthful!
Old 04-13-2010, 04:43 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hello,

Let it be noted that this thread was brought to our attention on Monday, yesterday, the busiest day of this industry. That said, I only had time to reply to the OP (you will notice that there were other concerns in this thread, from other members, but that I only replied to the OP because we have 5 phone lines ringing, etc etc -- business to attend to and can't physically/possibly get to every person's concern regarding their tracking number/update in one single day).

Cux350z: I have never received a PM from you, so I don't know where to start looking. I will PM you now.

kaminariZ: Which item(s) do you show on our website that state are "in stock", or have the implication that they're in stock? Yes, we do have items that are in stock, they are marked as such. SHIPPING TAB ON HOME PAGE FOR THE 4TH TIME: READ THE BOLD PRINT. Just because we don't state one way or another that they're in stock, isn't being misleading. The last time I ordered from a prominent on-line bookstore, the book shipped from the publisher to me. Are you saying that I should deem the said e-bookstore as being dishonest, simply because they didn't have it on their shelf? It's big-time presumptuous to assume that, just because a company has a part on their website (a company who sells parts which 95% are made in countries several thousand miles across oceans) that ALL parts are in stock, or even that ALL parts should have an up-to-date description stating their availability. It's a physical impossibility, and would require a team of 20 workers to call each and every vendor, manufacturer, dealer, etc EVERY DAY to follow up. Once again, this isn't Best Buy. This isn't Fry's Electronics. This isn't Amazon. We're a small business, in an import market, with a hardcore recession. What does that mean? Manufacturing has slowed down overseas. Shipments are therefore delayed because it takes longer to fill 20 and 40ft containers. The chain of supply from manufacturer to importer to dealer to customer (you) can have pitfalls at any point. At any of these points someone can drop the ball. We, the retailer, are vilified the most because you see us last.

So, we are supposed to know the status of every single item on our website (10,000 parts+), have a staff of 20+ people to follow up with every manufacturer, dealer, distributor, etc, give forum members the best deals on the net (which devalues our labor and minimizes our profits, all to give YOU the best deal possible) and provide tracking within 48 hours -- or, in your "Psychological" opinion, we are being untruthful. Call me the devil then. I've been on this board for 6 years now. We are one of the most well-respected vendors on here, and have never screwed a single sole. I resent the impossible demands that people place on us when all we try to do is give people good deals. We make ZERO COMMISSION. None. We have NO incentive to sell products, other than to take care of the community and to take home a paycheck that most of you (including myself) made more in high school -- that's how low our profit margins are at the end of the day (and all of the sales staff here have college bachelor's degrees). We don't do this for the money, notoriety, for maliciousness, or devious reasons. We do it for the love of cars. Lately, we've been asking ourselves why we do it at all, given that most of the time, even when we are offering the lowest prices, we get very very little respect.

Last, the OP's concerns were addressed, responded to, and the moderators/administrators have even asked him if his issue has been resolved. He hasn't responded in almost 24 hours. Now that the thread has created a shoot-em-up atmosphere, where anyone can chime in (even those who've never bought from us) and beat us down, let's hear it. I've got nothing to lose, so string me up and crucify me.

Darren (6 years of hook-ups, voted the Best Vendor on the site, and 100% Trader rating, and a Psychologist just vilified me/Intense because he'd be upset if he didn't get tracking from an import-based business within 48 hours: now that's class).
Old 04-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol@the nuthuggers... lol@awaiting the delete/lock for the 40th time on these Intense crappy customer service threads....
Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
lol@the nuthuggers... lol@awaiting the delete/lock for the 40th time on these Intense crappy customer service threads....
Everyone, meet Jay'z: the biggest hater of Intense on the planet. He's even lowered himself to calling me out because "I didn't serve my country". He'll pull any cheap, fast one to try to destroy our reputation, and he's been banned more times that most anyone around here for his belligerence.

Nutswinger? How's this for swinging from the sack?

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
FP till the death bitches!
(Yes, I have the screen shot that you then deleted from yesterday because you were scared it would violate TOU and you'd get banned again)

Keep hating Jay'Z

Darren (waiting for some e-thug threat about how you're a drill Sargent and what have I done for my country typical deflective b.s. that has nothing to do with anything except what circles in your small mind)
Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Armitage
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If you guys have concerns with IM, PM them. If you continue to have issues, PM myself or one of the moderator staff. Thanks.