Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got pulled over...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 AM
sevensinz79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by G35VC
All i can say to all you foos who are crying about CALI.. GTFO.. If you dont like it simply leave.. If you can afford the ticket than dont do stupid $h!t... Im from Cali and will live here to the day i die.. i dont care how expensive it gets.. or the laws.. you either love it or get the hell out like the other cry baby's
I love CALI and I plan on moving back some day... but to tell somebody to GTFO based on a complaint about an exaust on your first post, thats being a crybaby. This is a forum where we can post our rants and raves ABOUT OUR Z's, so if you have a problem with it and are crying about it I suggest you GTFO

you > < the community

have fun
Old 06-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Armed Ferret

All i can say to all you foos who are crying about CALI.. GTFO.. If you dont like it simply leave.. If you can afford the ticket than dont do stupid $h!t... Im from Cali and will live here to the day i die.. i dont care how expensive it gets.. or the laws.. you either love it or get the hell out like the other cry baby's
many don't see voicing one's frustration/disappointment with some of california's laws as being a crybaby, so much as being a patriot and wanting to rally people to take back their state from the overbearing government.

but everyone has a different viewpoint on things....which explains why some people get extremely aggressive online, but are quite the submissive little weenie when confronted face-to-face.

not saying that's the case here, merely sharing an observation.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:15 AM
G35VC

^^ very true...
Old 06-03-2010, 06:21 AM
G35VC

Originally Posted by sevensinz79
I love CALI and I plan on moving back some day... but to tell somebody to GTFO based on a complaint about an exaust on your first post, thats being a crybaby. This is a forum where we can post our rants and raves ABOUT OUR Z's, so if you have a problem with it and are crying about it I suggest you GTFO

you > < the community

have fun
Im from this Killa Kali and im not going anywhere ...
Neither will i cry about a ticket i got because there is a reason for it.. Neither will i cry about the price becuase there is a price for everything.. everytime theres a complaint about a ticket that i see on every forum either they dont know why they got it.. lol Or they cant afford it.. Yes times are tough and if unfortunately u lost your job i do sypathize for you but for those who are in good standing and cant afford it .. Hey Maybe they should get a different car... Theres my ranting for the day..

For the other guy about my stay here on my350..well as u can see i hardly go on here as it is.. So whatever. lol

Have fun everyone..
Old 06-03-2010, 09:04 AM
hartsickdiscipl

Neither will i cry about a ticket i got because there is a reason for it.. Neither will i cry about the price becuase there is a price for everything.. everytime theres a complaint about a ticket that i see on every forum either they dont know why they got it.. lol Or they cant afford it.. Yes times are tough and if unfortunately u lost your job i do sypathize for you but for those who are in good standing and cant afford it .. Hey Maybe they should get a different car... Theres my ranting for the day..

For the other guy about my stay here on my350..well as u can see i hardly go on here as it is.. So whatever. lol

Have fun everyone..
Clearly you just "don't get it." Maybe you're not aware that sometimes people get tickets that weren't warranted? If you think that every ticket written is valid, and that people aren't going to complain when they're not.. you're tripping. GTFO.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:09 AM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Have fun everyone..
How old are you?
Old 06-03-2010, 05:14 PM
G35VC

Originally Posted by hartsickdiscipl
Clearly you just "don't get it." Maybe you're not aware that sometimes people get tickets that weren't warranted? If you think that every ticket written is valid, and that people aren't going to complain when they're not.. you're tripping. GTFO.

Oh i get it.. But what are u guna do.. Pay the fine and get it over with.. Its done.. I have gotten tickets before a $800 speeding ticket.. One for speeding going over double yellow. construction zone, tinted windows, and sound system.. that was apretty penny..and that was years ago so dont try and say im some young kat cuz im not.. I have paid my dues and am well respected so let me tell u something u gtfo .. I would love for u to come to kali and pay me a visit.. better yet.. i have ppl in tx why dont i say hi..
Old 06-03-2010, 05:16 PM
G35VC

Originally Posted by BornSlippyZ
How old are you?

how old are u ?? what does it matter how old i am .. And no im not a punk kid.. I have a well paid job and am a well repsected person in the community so idgaff what u have to say..

Ps i love phucking with u guys lol.. If you guys really new me.. You would not even have guessed lol..
Old 06-03-2010, 06:17 PM
hartsickdiscipl

Oh i get it.. But what are u guna do.. Pay the fine and get it over with.. Its done.. I have gotten tickets before a $800 speeding ticket.. One for speeding going over double yellow. construction zone, tinted windows, and sound system.. that was apretty penny..and that was years ago so dont try and say im some young kat cuz im not.. I have paid my dues and am well respected so let me tell u something u gtfo .. I would love for u to come to kali and pay me a visit.. better yet.. i have ppl in tx why dont i say hi..
It's sad to think that you might be "well-respected" in any community, but in this day and age.. it may be true. If you think you're intimidating anyone with talk of your "ppl in TX," get a life. If you really want to know how to get out of a ticket, ask someone who has been successful in doing so. like me. I've only paid tickets when I was really doing something wrong. When I've been ticketed for complete BS, I wrote a letter to the DA, or showed my evidence to the judge, and got the charges reduced or thrown out. Of course, I would never have been able to write those effective letters if I used your spelling and grammar.. so I can see how you might not understand how it's possible.

Last edited by hartsickdiscipl; 06-03-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:42 AM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how old are u ?? what does it matter how old i am .. And no im not a punk kid.. I have a well paid job and am a well repsected person in the community so idgaff what u have to say..

Ps i love phucking with u guys lol.. If you guys really new me.. You would not even have guessed lol..
Well, by your statements you sound like a punk kid and nobody here cares who you are.

P.S. Learn to type and spell, this also makes you look like a 5 year old.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:49 PM
G35VC

Oh and i really dont give a $h!t on how i spell here becuase as all of you say its just a damn forumn.. And i do knw proper grammer as i have a College degree u dumb ****** hahaha.. Damn aint life a bich... You talk **** as u think u know but u dont.. aint that a shame.. Well thats all you will here from me in a while on this forum.. lol.. Unless i am called back in or get kicked out or whatever happens..
Old 06-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i really dont give a $h!t on how i spell ... its just a damn forumn..
Why do people always use the fact that they are on an internet forum as an excuse for being full-on retard? I'm sure that you put on your nice suit and speak like a gentleman when you appear at the annual American Academy of Neurology conference as a guest speaker.

Oh, that's right. You work at the f***ing gas station because you're illiterate. Never mind.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:40 PM
hartsickdiscipl

Oh and i really dont give a $h!t on how i spell here becuase as all of you say its just a damn forumn.. And i do knw proper grammer as i have a College degree u dumb ****** hahaha.. Damn aint life a bich... You talk **** as u think u know but u dont.. aint that a shame.. Well thats all you will here from me in a while on this forum.. lol.. Unless i am called back in or get kicked out or whatever happens..

Wow.. congratulations on learning nothing about life while getting your college degree.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:12 AM
1GR8350Z

What was your degree in and what forum do you get any respect in? I will gladly join for the LULZS.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:24 AM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how do you turn off your literacy skills?

Seriously, teach me how.