Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

No longer a Z owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 02:37 PM
TAF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No longer a Z owner

*sigh* sadly I had to part ways with ZeeBee(don't laugh ) as for a kid my age -18- it wasn't really pratical considering I could never take anything big anywhere I had to put it in a friends car so they could take it and I could never take more then one person. I know I should have thought of this stuff when I bought it but I was so damn excited at the possibility of having one I just threw that out the window. However I got a great new care the Infiniti FX45...kicks mucho ***.

PS:Anyone know of a good scratch remover one of my slightly less intelligent friends opened the back door with keys and hand and left a half an inch at most scratch above the handle
Old 11-13-2003, 02:38 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man Im 20 and this is the last time itll be practical, its when you have kids that use the backseat that you start running into the problems!
Old 11-13-2003, 02:44 PM
TAF

I figure when I get married I can have another Z and the wife can have SUV/Minivan/Sedan
Old 11-13-2003, 03:23 PM
Shift33

For me . . . once you go sports car . . . there's no turning back. I guess that's why I went two seater early and by the time I pay Audrey off, it'll be time to get the next SUV family type car. I'm 25 so in a few years it'll be time for marriage and kids, but keeping the Z that's for sure.
Old 11-13-2003, 03:30 PM
fresno350

how does an 18 year old afford these cars??? mommy and daddy?
nissan 350, infinity. must be nice
Old 11-13-2003, 03:49 PM
syf0n

Originally posted by fresno350
how does an 18 year old afford these cars??? mommy and daddy?
nissan 350, infinity. must be nice
It is! shut your jealous yap...sheesh, I can't stand people who play this card. It is done WAY too much on this board, especially when the original poster isn't even trying to brag.

Last edited by syf0n; 11-13-2003 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-13-2003, 03:55 PM
TAF

Actually I help my dad run his buisness
Old 11-13-2003, 04:16 PM
syf0n

Yeah, and I paid for mine in my own legitimate fashion as well. I'm not saying you didn't. I just think it's ridiculous how many people get that lame insult fired at them around here...
Old 11-13-2003, 04:18 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

An FX-45, Jesus Man, when I was your age, I drove an Olds Delta 88 DIESEL.

LOL, just hating thats all.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:14 PM
ViZion

heh, i've always had cars with backseats.
89 accord lx-i
97 accord se
00 civic si
03 accord ex

i crashed the **** outta the civic and got the 03 accord to slow me down a bit. HA! didn't work. so i succumed to my evil side and got the z.

i like not having the back seat. the way i look at it: i'm young! wtf do i need to drag a million people around in my car? it nice not to be the cheufer for once.

editors note: i can't spell for the life of me.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:53 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

FX45 = SWEET *** RIDE.

I'm departing with mine very soon for the very same reasons.

I'm going the way of the Titan though.

Let's here it for V8's, w00t.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:27 PM
trash259

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: No longer a Z owner

Originally posted by TAF
*sigh* sadly I had to part ways with ZeeBee(don't laugh ) as for a kid my age -18- it wasn't really pratical considering I could never take anything big anywhere I had to put it in a friends car so they could take it and I could never take more then one person. I know I should have thought of this stuff when I bought it but I was so damn excited at the possibility of having one I just threw that out the window. However I got a great new care the Infiniti FX45...kicks mucho ***.

PS:Anyone know of a good scratch remover one of my slightly less intelligent friends opened the back door with keys and hand and left a half an inch at most scratch above the handle
18 years old and it's impractical? Man...when i was 18...i wish i had a 2 seater so i didnt have to chauffeur my lazy a$$ friends around. You certainly made the right choice in suv tho...i love the FX.
Old 11-13-2003, 08:56 PM
TAF

I haul alot of big stuff to so I also needed the room for that
Old 11-13-2003, 09:43 PM
Dissident

For what an FX 45 costs, I'd buy a 350Z and a used pickup. In fact, I'm in the process... Still got the Z, and I'll be able to carry way mode than a psuedo-SUV can carry.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:55 PM
TAF

But the "psuedo-SUV" looks better than a used truck..the AWD is fun to
Old 11-13-2003, 09:57 PM
iChiBahN
Banned

yea man TAF wait til when ur married then ask ur parents to buy u the Z it should be more pratical then
Old 11-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Originally posted by iChiBahN
yea man TAF wait til when ur married then ask ur parents to buy u the Z it should be more pratical then

Last edited by Glasgow Smile; 03-29-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:23 PM
35oZephyR

Originally posted by syf0n
Yeah, and I paid for mine in my own legitimate fashion as well. I'm not saying you didn't. I just think it's ridiculous how many people get that lame insult fired at them around here...
I'm with you on this one!
I mean my folks never bought me a car but whats the big difference between being fortune enough to own one and just being damn fortunate in life?

I'm sure there are a handful of folks who worked their butt off for this car, or got it on their own terms... but it doesn't mean the lucky-stars didn't allign itself for you to able to make the choices that lead you to your "success". Everyone on this board is fortunate to a degree.

If your folks bought your car...then lucky you...enjoy it..that's life. People shouldn't scorn unless some kid REALLY steps out of line and takes his fortune for granted.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:28 PM
Glasgow Smile
dat title

Originally posted by 35oZephyR
I'm with you on this one!
I mean my folks never bought me a car but whats the big difference between being fortune enough to own one and just being damn fortunate in life?

I'm sure there are a handful of folks who worked their butt off for this car, or got it on their own terms... but it doesn't mean the lucky-stars didn't allign itself for you to able to make the choices that lead you to your "success". Everyone on this board is fortunate to a degree.

If your folks bought your car...then lucky you...enjoy it..that's life. People shouldn't scorn unless some kid REALLY steps out of line and takes his fortune for granted.
I concur.

I'll be helping making payments on my Titan because I choose to.

With my job I deliver pallets of stuff all day so I'll be using the truck I'm helping pay for.

I drive my Z maybe twice a week now, so it's sensible to sell it to someone who'll drive her like it was intended.

Getting upset/jealous over someone else's good fortune is just stupid.

Just be thankful for what you have, don't worry about what OTHER people are doing.

Last edited by Glasgow Smile; 11-13-2003 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:28 PM
35oZephyR

Default Re: No longer a Z owner

Originally posted by TAF

When I was your age dewd...(which wasn't too long ago) I WISHED I had a two-seater so I wouldn't have to lug my lazy friends around.

Then when I was 21 ...whoever had a sedan or a big four-seater got nominated to be the designated driver. Guess who drove everyone around??!?

I'm not married yet and everyone knows has a car...so I'm gonna go for whatever is the closest thing to a motorcycle!

However, if you're into surfin, snowboarding, biking and just plain luggin stuff around then your ride is perfect!

Quick Reply: No longer a Z owner