Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Salvatorey
And you Spork, as if you haven't advertised your ignorance enough, obviously aren't aware of any other home setting but yours. Venture off the pc for a half hour and get a grasp on other peoples lives and what matters before you hit 20,000 posts by next Friday.
This makes no sense. I don't care about people enough to get a grasp on their measly lives. What matters?

I think I should get off the pc and go street race some guys.

I found this thread by searching for how Spork contributes to this forum, looks like i found out. Anyway, I hope the true "Adults" of this forum realize that this isn't a social forum it's a car enthusiast forum. End thread unless you want a continuation of harassment, insult, and bias against roughly half of the members in this forum. Which isn't many, because you're making everybody leave with this constant slew of ********.
Looks like we're doing fine.

Last edited by Spork; 03-29-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

And you Spork, as if you haven't advertised your ignorance enough, obviously aren't aware of any other home setting but yours. Venture off the pc for a half hour and get a grasp on other peoples lives and what matters before you hit 20,000 posts by next Friday.
Aren't you the guido f4ggot who we ran off a few months ago? Or you a new guido f4ggot?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Salvatorey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Aren't you the guido f4ggot who we ran off a few months ago? Or you a new guido f4ggot?
Aren't you that 28 year old dude that lives with his mom and goes on car forums to harass people? The one that is convinced that doing so is actually cool? Yeah, you "ran me off", accept for you don't run anyone off. You just annoy people and suck attention like a straw from the few people who give your hobby of insulting everybody some credit for lame, comedial entertainment.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Spork

Aren't you that 28 year old dude that lives with his mom and goes on car forums to harass people? The one that is convinced that doing so is actually cool? Yeah, you "ran me off", accept for you don't run anyone off. You just annoy people and suck attention like a straw from a few people who actually give your hobby of insulting everybody some credit.
Wow... what a poor attempt at making up an insult.

Wait, this guy's a guido?
Old 03-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Salvatorey

Originally Posted by Spork
Wow... what a poor attempt at making up an insult.

Wait, this guy's a guido?
See, you see this as a game of who can create better insults, I see this as 2 pointless people with pointless existences trying to offend people they'll never meet. Grow up guys, neither of you even own 350/370z's
Old 03-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Aren't you that 28 year old dude that lives with his mom and goes on car forums to harass people? The one that is convinced that doing so is actually cool? Yeah, you "ran me off", accept for you don't run anyone off. You just annoy people and suck attention like a straw from the few people who give your hobby of insulting everybody some credit for lame, comedial entertainment.
1. I'm 30 years old.
2. Have my own HOUSE (not apartment). It might be better than your parent's house (the one you are posting from).
3. I'm here for MY entertainment.
4. I don't think it's "cool", I just think it's entertainment.
5. If there wasn't some agreement with me I would be banned by now.
6. It's obviously entertaining to others because I remember I wasn't the only one laughing at your guido ***.

Don't you have the f4ggot *** "Italian Stallion" myspace? And claim $250,000 a year without a job?

I'm too lazy to look it up now. I'm drinking and baking brownies.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Spork

Aren't you that 28 year old dude that lives with his mom and goes on car forums to harass people? The one that is convinced that doing so is actually cool?
See, you see this as a game of who can create better insults, I see this as 2 pointless people with pointless existences trying to offend people they'll never meet. Grow up guys, neither of you even own 350/370z's
Then why'd you bother trying to crack an insult?

Prove that your existence has a point.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Salvatorey

1. I'm 30 years old.
2. Have my own HOUSE (not apartment). It might be better than your parent's house (the one you are posting from).
3. I'm here for MY entertainment.
4. I don't think it's "cool", I just think it's entertainment.
5. If there wasn't some agreement with me I would be banned by now.
6. It's obviously entertaining to others because I remember I wasn't the only one laughing at your guido ***.

Don't you have the f4ggot *** "Italian Stallion" myspace? And claim $250,000 a year without a job?

I'm too lazy to look it up now. I'm drinking and baking brownies.
It's cool that a 30 year old looked me up on myspace, and can't even correctly remember any of it. I'm gonna have to watch what old internet creeps do on my end of the internet so my parents with the house not as nice as the old internet stalker won't be upset with me! Am I talking in your language yet? Man I feel retarded now, I must be progressing down to your level rather quickly

P.S.&EDIT: 5. If there wasn't some agreement with me I would be banned by now.

Good grasp on how administrative systems should work. Based on your sad sense of self righteousness I hope you don't find a cop that hates the way your face looks and locks you up so nobody else has to undergo the same agony.

Last edited by Salvatorey; 03-29-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Spork

Man I feel retarded
I don't blame you.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Salvatorey

Originally Posted by Spork
Then why'd you bother trying to crack an insult?

Prove that your existence has a point.
Don't worry, there will be a point for yours if you ever decide to try and find one.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:41 PM
Spork

I exist to laugh at people like you. Point found.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Grow up guys, neither of you even own 350/370z's

EDIT: this says "Suck my dick Salvatorey you guido f4ggot a$$ jizz bucket.

- Hraes
Attached Thumbnails This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-im000460.jpg  

Last edited by Hraesvelg; 03-29-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Salvatorey

Gah, figures i'd be having this conversation with two people who have already made thousands of postings creating stupid arguments and useless points on a car forum. Looks like i got I guess my fail should result in a so i can reflect on the fact that and lulz to myself as i hit the nos button on my car that i bought (but didn't really buy) because i love that movie "the fast and the furious". I stole all your lame points and emoticons, whatever will you do now? If you think it sounds lame reading it, imagine what everyone goes through when they have to read your ******** every day on this forum.

Look, i'm trying to tell you guys that you're immature, wish you'd take the hint and stop making my350z suck so badly.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

It's cool that a 30 year old looked me up on myspace, and can't even correctly remember any of it. I'm gonna have to watch what old internet creeps do on my end of the internet so my parents with the house not as nice as the old internet stalker won't be upset with me! Am I talking in your language yet? Man I feel retarded now, I must be progressing down to your level rather quickly

P.S.&EDIT: 5. If there wasn't some agreement with me I would be banned by now.

Good grasp on how administrative systems should work. Based on your sad sense of self righteousness I hope you don't find a cop that hates the way your face looks and locks you up so nobody else has to undergo the same agony.
I didn't look you up, someone else posted it and I laughed and remembered it. I have this habit of remembering the dumbest $hit on the internet.

And you need to progress up to get to my level boy.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:48 PM
O_SO_ICY_Z

Old 03-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Look, i'm trying to tell you guys that you're immature, wish you'd take the hint and stop making my350z suck so badly.
It didn't suck until you kids showed up.

All this hostility is due to kids like you, with your "me me me" attitude and your demanding of undeserved respect. You haven't accomplished anything, nor bring anything to the table but act like you are.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Salvatorey

hey that was good I liked that one. Do you write little messages on peices of paper and send them to other people when you get your panties in a bunch on a usual basis? I can't even read half of it man, don't cry on the paper next time so the tears don't smudge the pencil.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Chromex319

holy $hit I laughed so hard "LOL" doesn't fit.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Spork

[b]

Because this makes this forum such a better place, right?

Hey all, just felt like writing a little bit for the hungry reader. I'm enjoying my 2009 370z i picked up two weeks ago. Very smooth, fast ride, giving off a different atmosphere than the 370z in terms of performance and cosmetics. The attention you get from the audience of the road makes you appreciate it even more.
However, I've yet to hear some solid performance numbers on the z yet...I hear a variety of 0-60 times, as well as quarter mile times..More so the hp debate on these cars had me wondering about the Z's capabilities as well...So, with exception to the unique cars you find wanting to race at just the right moments, I am not much of a speeder. But in the case of this white charger that's pulled up next to me, I couldn't turn it down!
It's upstate NY and the roads around lay silent and open around 12AM, aside from our two cars aligned at a streetlight. Soon as I look I read "HEMI", so I know right away its one of the higher end models of the Dodge. Our windows down, he yells over "Watch the lights!" as they turned green and he punches it all simultaneously...A little delayed, I push on too, while listening to a very different exhaust note than I had expected. Eventually cut it off around 85, when he was around half a car ahead.
We talk at the next light to confirm that he's running a supercharger, although it wasn't hard to tell with the reminiscent s/c whine still ringing in my ears. Light goes green, we're both ready this time, and I catch a great launch. I jump ahead and pull even farther away through second, too far for him to hope for a chance to catch up. The little Z's small size, "Launchability" if you will, and overall power paired with nimbleness makes the car a hard one to pass after a half decent launch no matter what car you might be up against. By around 120 I was only a car ahead, but a car ahead of a very pissed off charger owner with 420 horse to the wheels. Needless to say I was pretty happy about being able to out-run the local S/C white Charger that beats out all of the mustangs, GTOs, a few STI's, and many other cars that have learned to fear the dodge in our neck of the woods.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:53 PM
O_SO_ICY_Z

IN for the carnage

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...