Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Salvatorey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
It didn't suck until you kids showed up.

All this hostility is due to kids like you, with your "me me me" attitude and your demanding of undeserved respect. You haven't accomplished anything, nor bring anything to the table but act like you are.
Put in a vote for "Internet creeps only" and "Old and older only" then, until they set those sections up, accept that you're a waste of 34,580 posts worth of space on this forum. You're a hypocrite too, but I won't go trying to prove how a 30 year old who sits on a 350z car forum all day harassing the forum members for his personal entertainment isn't.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Salvatorey
You're a hypocrite too, but I won't go trying to prove how a 30 year old who sits on a 350z car forum all day harassing the forum members for his personal entertainment isn't.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey that was good I liked that one.
Do you? Because I have a lot more where that came from.

Do you write little messages on peices of paper and send them to other people when you get your panties in a bunch on a usual basis?
I'm not upset at all. I'm just making an *** out of you for my entertainment. I thought we covered this before. You should probably join a frat when you go to college... assuming you get accepted.

I'm smiling while I type this, hoping you'll respond with the typical kid bull$hit and give me more material to work with. You are all so easy to manipulate.

I can't even read half of it man, don't cry on the paper next time so the tears don't smudge the pencil.
I thought so. It's English and it's hard. So I edited my post for you to get your mom to read it to you.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Put in a vote for "Internet creeps only" and "Old and older only" then, until they set those sections up, accept that you're a waste of 34,580 posts worth of space on this forum. You're a hypocrite too, but I won't go trying to prove how a 30 year old who sits on a 350z car forum all day harassing the forum members for his personal entertainment isn't.
Oh please do. You can't throw that out without some backup. I have a lot of free time, what can I say? I'm trying to cure that actually. I work three days a week, unless I'm getting O.T. This is my entertainment.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:03 PM
Salvatorey

Yeah, offending me by saying English is hard for me to read. Great material buddy. Your assault of members over a car forum really makes an *** out of me. I'm gonna go to sleep now, but I might be on in around 3 hours to respond to you, so stay on. Just kidding I know you'll still be on.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by Spork
Maybe "hypocrite" was the word of the day today? and he was trying to use his big boy words?
Old 03-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Spork

Maybe "hypocrite" was the word of the day today? and he was trying to use his big boy words?
Must be.

I can't make sense out of what he said... so I kinda feel like he's trying to use big words he doesn't understand in an attempt to impress.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Chromex319

Hmm maybe.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Yeah, offending me by saying English is hard for me to read. Great material buddy. Your assault of members over a car forum really makes an *** out of me. I'm gonna go to sleep now, but I might be on in around 3 hours to respond to you, so stay on. Just kidding I know you'll still be on.
I don't care if I offend you. I really don't like you.

No, I'll be going to bed soon myself. It's my "Friday", worked my three 12 hour shifts. I'm tired.

I'll probably sleep till 2pm tomorrow.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:12 PM
O_SO_ICY_Z

Im just gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy is in over his head
Old 03-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Momma said it's time for Sally to go to bed.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:24 PM
8cd03gro

Do you? Because I have a lot more where that came from.

I'm not upset at all. I'm just making an *** out of you for my entertainment. I thought we covered this before. You should probably join a frat when you go to college... assuming you get accepted.

I'm smiling while I type this, hoping you'll respond with the typical kid bull$hit and give me more material to work with. You are all so easy to manipulate.

I thought so. It's English and it's hard. So I edited my post for you to get your mom to read it to you.

what's wrong with fraternities? were you not cool enough to get into one or did you just not like having fun in college?

for the record, this thread is absurd. You can base your opinion of an entire group of people on generalizations all you want, but it just makes you look ignorant. Statistically, men are more than twice as likely to get in a car accident than women. So one of the few women driving a 350z should probably make a thread about men getting 350z's.

Last edited by 8cd03gro; 03-29-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:11 AM
tanabe350z

hraes get this dude i usually stay away from posts with you in it mainly for the fact that you know exactly what your talking about 99 percent of the time. but this dude is acting like an *** so i wanted to show my support
Old 03-30-2009, 06:13 AM
EvilCrayon

the 350z IS an awesome car.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:20 AM
Salvatorey

Originally Posted by 8cd03gro
what's wrong with fraternities? were you not cool enough to get into one or did you just not like having fun in college?

for the record, this thread is absurd. You can base your opinion of an entire group of people on generalizations all you want, but it just makes you look ignorant. Statistically, men are more than twice as likely to get in a car accident than women. So one of the few women driving a 350z should probably make a thread about men getting 350z's.

It still pains me to always see this thread at the top of the 350Z section daily. I truly wish the mods would do their jobs and recognize that completely irrelevant threads that bash certain people shouldn't be in a car forum. Isn't anyone sick of it already? This thread has been the soul base of an ongoing fight against fellow Z owners for 7 years now. Neccesary? No. Corrupt? A little. Speaking of which, my opinion is that this entire forum needs a new set of admins, along with a new goal objective that doesn't involve harassment of members before it can ever hope to be a less than dissapointing forum of discussion.

Last edited by Salvatorey; 03-30-2009 at 06:28 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:04 AM
Xlr82x

I am totally baffled about the thought that goes through parents head. My neighbor's kid just got a 350z after putting his V6 Tiberon into a tree as well as other things, just happens that the tree managed to finish the job that the other objects could finish. But anyways, I came out and there he was under the hood trying to put in a new spacer and talking all kind of s*** about his n/a 350z. What parents have a death wish for their 17 yr old kid? Maybe i'm missing something
Old 03-30-2009, 07:08 AM
EvilCrayon

Originally Posted by Xlr82x
I am totally baffled about the thought that goes through parents head. My neighbor's kid just got a 350z after putting his V6 Tiberon into a tree as well as other things, just happens that the tree managed to finish the job that the other objects could finish. But anyways, I came out and there he was under the hood trying to put in a new spacer and talking all kind of s*** about his n/a 350z. What parents have a death wish for their 17 yr old kid? Maybe i'm missing something
What's worse is kids who get motorcycles from their parents... High school kid who lives in the area, He's 16 and has a 2002 R6. No license, Doesn't know how to ride, No gear, Never taken the MSF course. I'm waiting for him to break his spine.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:27 AM
Polo08816
Banned

Originally Posted by EvilCrayon
What's worse is kids who get motorcycles from their parents... High school kid who lives in the area, He's 16 and has a 2002 R6. No license, Doesn't know how to ride, No gear, Never taken the MSF course. I'm waiting for him to break his spine.
If it happens can you PM me. I'm in for the lulz.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Spork

It still pains me to always see this thread at the top of the 350Z section daily. I truly wish the mods would do their jobs and recognize that completely irrelevant threads that bash certain people shouldn't be in a car forum. Isn't anyone sick of it already? This thread has been the soul base of an ongoing fight against fellow Z owners for 7 years now. Neccesary? No. Corrupt? A little. Speaking of which, my opinion is that this entire forum needs a new set of admins, along with a new goal objective that doesn't involve harassment of members before it can ever hope to be a less than dissapointing forum of discussion.
Shut up, guido.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:11 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo Sal..I just read teh great story of your street race...did you know you are not supposed to post that kind of thing?????
BTW: I think it was b.s. anyway.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...