Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 11:58 AM
jasabeast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol im pretty sure tons of ppl on this forum track their Z's and i know for a fact that in 1 year you can drive better then most ppl haha...
Old 05-08-2009, 12:08 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TerraNova3
Really because im 17 and im a better driver than most other teenagers.
fixed, don't get too far ahead of yourself.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:09 PM
TerraNova3

Originally Posted by fowlman01
aaaaaaaahhhhhh cuz we have a lot of 17 year olds that have done that. Not saying that you don't have a Z, but guys on this board have a way of finding out somehow. What makes you a hot driver? I'm open minded. Do you compete in events and how many miles total do you think you have driven in your lifetime?
aha I was being sarcastic in my post. I don't think im a great driver. Im decent driver, as in, driving for almost 2 years without a wreck or ticket.

I've driven around 16,000 ish miles in my life time.

Last edited by TerraNova3; 05-08-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:54 PM
jasabeast

what year is your Z?
Old 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

aha I was being sarcastic in my post. I don't think im a great driver. Im decent driver, as in, driving for almost 2 years without a wreck or ticket.

I've driven around 16,000 ish miles in my life time.
I personally don't have anything against 17 year old's....I even wish it was legal to bang 17 y.o girls here in Cali, but it isn't. I only get irritated at them when they talk out their ***, drive really stupid, lie about having a Z or who really paid for it and maybe about a 1000 other things. All of us remember what it is like to be 17 and what we were like, so it is hard to b.s. us. Speaking for myself I can tell you I was a dumb *** who thought he knew all there was to know. I also thought I was the hottest driver on the planet and I did some really stupid things. fortunately I didn't hurt myself or anyone else. I was never in a wreck when I was driving, but I was in some awesome wrecks with my friends driving. rollovers, fires etc, etc. Some of my friends didn't make it through the teen years. I drive at least 16k per year now, but use to drive a lot more. I just did a quick calculation for fun and came out with me driving about 800,000 miles in my lifetime.

That is not counting track time.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:16 PM
TerraNova3

Im about to graduate HS, and have seen quite a few dumb accident from friends like you just said. In fact just today one of my friends lost his front bumper because when he thought he had it in reverse it was actually in drive and went over the curb, DOh!

I hardly ever speed, most people tell me I drive like a grandma. Ah well.

And jasabeast, its an 03.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

^ Seems like every kid that posts is the exception to the rule.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:23 PM
kensin0429

^ me engrish bad what that mean ?
Old 05-08-2009, 04:24 PM
TerraNova3

what rule? driving like an ***? Im just saying I rarely do it. I have topped out my car if thats what you mean, but it was in the middle of nowhere. I know "keep it in the track" but I had to.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by kensin0429
^ me engrish bad what that mean ?
Just commenting on how every kid posting in here tries to feed us some bull$hit story about how they've been working since the exited the womb and they are the best driver ever. etc. And how "different" they are from other teen drivers.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's like when your girlfriend asks you if you like tall skinny girls with big ***** like every other guy out there. And of course you tell her, "No, baby. I'm not like those other guys. I like YOU."

All teenagers are the same. They are all morons. We already know that so when you come on here telling us you're smarter than the other teenagers, we already know you're lying. But it's ok because, like I said earlier, you're a moron.

And we're ok with that.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:37 PM
TerraNova3

You have no reason to believe me, most teens are crappy drivers anyways. But it doesn't affect me directly so it doesn't matter.

For the record, i never said i was smarter than other teens, I just said i was a decent driver.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:40 PM
kensin0429

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Just commenting on how every kid posting in here tries to feed us some bull$hit story about how they've been working since the exited the womb and they are the best driver ever. etc. And how "different" they are from other teen drivers.
thank you marry much
Old 05-08-2009, 05:10 PM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
It's like when your girlfriend asks you if you like tall skinny girls with big ***** like every other guy out there. And of course you tell her, "No, baby. I'm not like those other guys. I like YOU."

All teenagers are the same. They are all morons. We already know that so when you come on here telling us you're smarter than the other teenagers, we already know you're lying. But it's ok because, like I said earlier, you're a moron.

And we're ok with that.
The best metaphor... lol
Old 05-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

You have no reason to believe me, most teens are crappy drivers anyways. But it doesn't affect me directly so it doesn't matter.

It does effect you. You want proof? Check your insurance cost.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Flick Montana

But it does. If it didn't affect me directly, I wouldn't be on here flaming the idiot teenagers driving the car that's too powerful for them. And it obviously affects you since they are the reason people lump you into being a lousy driver/moron/ricer/whatever. You should be more pissed off than the old guys on here.

I'm not saying I can solve the problem of retarded kids pulling up next to me in their lowered Hondas and revving their engines while they try to intimidate me with their loud white-kid rap and greasy red faces. However, if I can at least spend a few minutes doing my part to put them in their place, I'm satisfied.

Since I can't legally throw them into traffic, I have to do something.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:27 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

And we're ok with that.
I just told them that it would cure their acne.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:50 PM
XV8Crisis

But it does. If it didn't affect me directly, I wouldn't be on here flaming the idiot teenagers driving the car that's too powerful for them. And it obviously affects you since they are the reason people lump you into being a lousy driver/moron/ricer/whatever. You should be more pissed off than the old guys on here.

I'm not saying I can solve the problem of retarded kids pulling up next to me in their lowered Hondas and revving their engines while they try to intimidate me with their loud white-kid rap and greasy red faces. However, if I can at least spend a few minutes doing my part to put them in their place, I'm satisfied.

if you shoot below the knees it isn't attempted murder?
Old 05-08-2009, 11:16 PM
TerraNova3

Being pissed wouldnt do anything for me. I knew I would have a worse rep once I got the car. I remember during the first week I got the car some old fat lady pulled down the window and said "you gonna wreck it!!!"

Not all teens drive like a-holes. Yes alot do, but its a stereotype. No stereotype is 100%

Last edited by TerraNova3; 05-08-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Flick Montana

It's totally true. Some teens don't drive their cars like morons, but they don't come on here claiming to be the street racing bastard love-child of Vin Diesel and Danica Patrick. If you come on here because you have a genuine love for cars, great. If you come on here to brag about just barely missing killing an old lady pushing a baby in a pram with an endangered spotted owl on her shoulder while you were stoplight racing a kid in a Neon, you might as well pre-lube your bunghole.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...