Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Received 3,433 Likes on 2,707 Posts

Originally Posted by NotdaddysZ
Why is that? Because I enjoy hearing what they have said to dozens of users before myself? They lack the intelligence and open mindedness to think that it's possible that not EVERY kid in the world is under the same circumstances, nay that every kid in the world even isn't homosexual? I could see that
The fact you made that user name just so you could come in here and try to brag automatically makes you a tool.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:18 PM
TittieZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Legacy406
The fact you made that user name just so you could come in here and try to brag automatically makes you a tool.
I'm not bragging to anyone. Why would it make sense to join a forum just to brag to everyone that more or less has the exact same car as me? Hmmmm...
Old 07-22-2009, 07:23 PM
tobyluvr2000

Why is that? Because I enjoy hearing what they have said to dozens of users before myself? They lack the intelligence and open mindedness to think that it's possible that not EVERY kid in the world is under the same circumstances, nay that every kid in the world even isn't homosexual? I could see that
You see, that would actually be a valid point to try and stand behind, were it not for the fact that you are on the "other side" of the argument. The truth is, you're right. Not every kid in the world is under the same circumstance as everyone else. I know; I am one. But the problem with your argument is that you're trying to show off to everyone else on the forum, and continue to be an obnoxious ***** no matter how many times people try to let it be known that they don't like you. We don't care if you're a teenager that bought your own 350Z. I'm a teenager that didn't. And it doesn't make me any less of a person to admit that.

My point: Stop being a dick. It's not making you any more likeable among other forum members. Okay? Thanks.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:34 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by tobyluvr2000
You see, that would actually be a valid point to try and stand behind, were it not for the fact that you are on the "other side" of the argument. The truth is, you're right. Not every kid in the world is under the same circumstance as everyone else. I know; I am one. But the problem with your argument is that you're trying to show off to everyone else on the forum, and continue to be an obnoxious ***** no matter how many times people try to let it be known that they don't like you. We don't care if you're a teenager that bought your own 350Z. I'm a teenager that didn't. And it doesn't make me any less of a person to admit that.

My point: Stop being a dick. It's not making you any more likeable among other forum members. Okay? Thanks.
Valid point! And you have VERY generous parents, I must say. But once again, I'm not bragging, or making myself out to be more than I am. I saw this thread, and thought it could be interesting to see what the age of Z owners are, and so I entered my info. The reason I'm being such a dick to everyone is because they were the a$$ holes first. I'm not going to return respect to those that didn't present it to me in the first place. And MY point is: I really don't care anymore if "other forum members" like me or not, I'm viewing this just like they are now, it's purely just a form of entertainment to me
Old 07-22-2009, 07:37 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by TheBestThereIs
That lasted almost 9 pages, grats. Life must be rough when you have no friends, eh?

My suggestion is you grab the closest sharp object and thrust it into your throat. Do your parents and all of us a huge favor. Stop being so selfish.
Haha I know huh? Too bad my friends don't chill with me at work for my whole shifts soooo sad!
Hahaha and I like that you assume that thrusting a sharp object into my throat would be doing someone a favor. You don't know me and can't pretend to.

Oh! And in which way am I being selfish...? Just curious cause that argument/insult seems out of context to me
Old 07-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

I'm not bragging to anyone. Why would it make sense to join a forum just to brag to everyone that more or less has the exact same car as me? Hmmmm...
Then I suggest you PM an admin and ask to change your user name.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:54 PM
TittieZ

Just be honest. You are not at work. You are at home. It might not be daddysZ but it sure as hell is mommysZ... Unless you're a female which would explain why you have a convertible Z. Lets not drag this any further. Just post something productive or go die. Quit being a ******.
Hahahaha I am being honest. I guess I could post a pic of my work if you really don't believe me, and as it's been said many, MANY times before, there's no way for me to prove to you that it's mine and only mine so I suggest you drop that one. Honestly, I don't make that much, but how hard is it to afford a $17,000 car when you're 19? Even with me being independent, my bills only amount to about $1000 a month.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:54 PM
TittieZ

Then I suggest you PM an admin and ask to change your user name.
Actually I have considered it, but I haven't thought of a good user name :/ hmmm....
Old 07-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Dude stop it seriously. The thread says 17 not 19. We dont hate you because of your age, we hate you because you are a douche bag. Alot of us have more experience than you do. Stop acting like you are some sort of know it all.

Change username and start over, less like a smartass this time.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:56 PM
TittieZ

The name suits him well. Hes on other threads starting arguments there too. Hes the end result of a broken condom. It explains why his parents bought him a car at such a young age. So he could GTFO. Wait till he turns 18 when they kick him out of the house.
Haha are you butt hurt from something I said, or are you just trying to get the approval of all the premium members? Either way, don't forget to get some lube
Old 07-22-2009, 07:59 PM
TittieZ

Dude stop it seriously. The thread says 17 not 19. We dont hate you because of your age, we hate you because you are a douche bag. Alot of us have more experience than you do. Stop acting like you are some sort of know it all.

Change username and start over, less like a smartass this time.
Like I said in that other thread, 17 and 19 really isn't that big of difference. And as I've mentioned earlier, I was just replying to the thread. I KNOW most of you have more experience than me, seeing as I'm only 19, but I'm not just going to lay down and take it.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:00 PM
TittieZ

Dude i dont give a **** about your age. Im 21. I think you act like a *****. You are the reason why they all hate the younger people who drive Z's
Haha the funny thing about that is that you're one of those "younger people who drive Z's". I'm a ***** to those who are ****** to me.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Like I said in that other thread, 17 and 19 really isn't that big of difference. And as I've mentioned earlier, I was just replying to the thread. I KNOW most of you have more experience than me, seeing as I'm only 19, but I'm not just going to lay down and take it.
17 and 19 is a huge diff. I learned alot during those 2 years seeing alot of people die in cars because of stupidity and realized it isnt worth it. I got my Z at 19 and am 22 now and hey guess what? I dont think people who are 17 belong in a spots car! Wont change!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:03 PM
kevin319

Your making all the 19 year olds look bad here so
Old 07-22-2009, 08:06 PM
TittieZ

17 and 19 is a huge diff. I learned alot during those 2 years seeing alot of people die in cars because of stupidity and realized it isnt worth it. I got my Z at 19 and am 22 now and hey guess what? I dont think people who are 17 belong in a spots car! Wont change!
That's a valid point with many teenagers, I have learned alot in those two years as well. But that's definitely not the case every time. I learned alot because of having wrecked two cars, and I had to fix both myself out of my own pocket. I drive alot smarter than I used to. But I agree, 16 and 17 year olds shouldn't have a car of this caliber.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:55 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a valid point with many teenagers, I have learned alot in those two years as well. But that's definitely not the case every time. I learned alot because of having wrecked two cars, and I had to fix both myself out of my own pocket. I drive alot smarter than I used to. But I agree, 16 and 17 year olds shouldn't have a car of this caliber.
I have never wrecked any street cars and I am a lot older than 19.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:31 PM
TittieZ

Originally Posted by fowlman01
I have never wrecked any street cars and I am a lot older than 19.
Oh well congrats! you're one of the few!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Ah n00b if theres one man you want to be your br0 its fowlman. Trust me
Old 07-23-2009, 04:48 AM
Hsummer

Originally Posted by TittieZ
Obviously you didn't learn too much, or maybe you're just a slow learner. It took you two cars to figure out you couldn't drive? I see a pattern emerging here.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:55 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TittieZ
Haha the funny thing about that is that you're one of those "younger people who drive Z's". I'm a ***** to those who are ****** to me.
I see pain in your future.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...