Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:33 AM
xlopezx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all these old guys are just ****ing jealous and mad of all the young teens that are doing something productive with heir life's and by the time we get to your age we are going to be driving a porsche or ferrari....
Old 10-20-2009, 10:44 AM
3oozx

Originally Posted by xlopezx
all these old guys are just ****ing jealous and mad of all the young teens that are doing something productive with heir life's and by the time we get to your age we are going to be driving a porsche or ferrari....
dont take it that far bro that was a little over the top. My *** wont be driving one Im sticking to nissan but you can have your own imaginations of owning them I wont. Please dont brag about owning one either. Everyone here has one and is probably just as nice or a lot nicer than yours Just dont brag about it let it go... your actually embarrassing yourself so I would stop
Old 10-20-2009, 10:59 AM
brucex

porsche cayman s bought with my own money

father passed away and in his will, he gave me all his money.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:21 AM
scrillasherv

Originally Posted by 3oozx
I work for a Law firm which I make $32 an hour I also referee soccer at the college level which pays great. And I forgot who said prostitution but I am keeping that a secret.
Although this is through the internet and I can't tell if that is the truth, I will assume it is and very nice job. BTW 05 PPW, great choice
Old 10-20-2009, 11:53 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by 3oozx
dont take it that far bro that was a little over the top. My *** wont be driving one Im sticking to nissan but you can have your own imaginations of owning them I wont. Please dont brag about owning one either. Everyone here has one and is probably just as nice or a lot nicer than yours Just dont brag about it let it go... your actually embarrassing yourself so I would stop
Look at the kid from NC representing the intelligence! Notice how all these other young dipshits are from ya'lls part of the country.

And by the way Dirty Sanchez, your mommy and daddy might just buy you a Ferrari some day. You have been sucking on their teet for almost 20 years, why stop when you get to be our age?

Last edited by JEKL; 10-20-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Want to bet?
Old 10-20-2009, 02:20 PM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Want to bet?
Crack the leash over this childs head Hrae
Old 10-20-2009, 02:32 PM
dhays

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd love to be able to let you read that in 20 years.

I have no doubt that if driving a porsche or ferrari is your life's goal, you probably can do it. I suppose at your age, it even sounds like a worthy life goal. Good luck with it.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:46 PM
xlopezx

i just dont get why u guys hate seeing a young teen driving a z and even gets you more mad if bought it with their own money!! i bought my car i love my z im damn proud of it!! my goal's in life are more than owning a ferrari i work and study hard for what i want my goal is to become an automotive designer hopefully one day design a ferrari or the next generation of z's
Old 10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
marhot

… i bought the car the car is mine and show everyone the tittle with my name on it…
First, what’s a tittle? And go ahead show it. Please.

… doing something productive with heir life's …
Heir life? What, pray tell, are you talking about?

… i work and study hard for what i want …
Obviously, you are not studying hard enough. My advice; quit talking trash here and spend your time studying more.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Smile@9k

Somebody said, "E-Parents". that's funny. New term for me to use!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:25 PM
JEKL

i started working since i was 16 lets say i save 1k a month for 3 years i still pay for my insurance, food, gas and cellphone. while driving the benz. now im 19 i work every day from 8 to 5 and go to school from 6 to 9 i pay for gas, cellphone, food, insurance, and college wich its very expensive, i might not pay for a mortage or service bills but college is pretty expensive and im paying for it. when i bought the car i did get a loan for 6k to built up my credit my dad cosign for me, now the car is pay off, and i do work very hard and sacrifice my self to keep up with my responsibilities and be able to say yes i bought the car the car is mine and show everyone the tittle with my name on it

(the tt they were a gift from my parents so fo that i get no credit)

Last edited by JEKL; 10-25-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:25 PM
JOMZSHAKES

I BOUGHT MY Z WHEN I WAS 19, NOW IM 21 I STILL OWE 10 GRAND ON IT AND ITS BEEN THE MOST DIFFICULT THING TO AFFORD SINCE I GOT IT, I ONLY GOT 26K ON MY 03' "HELLa GOOD" , ITS IN SHOWCAR CONDITION, IVE PAID MORE MONEY IN UPGRADES THEN I HAVE ON MY TITLE, AND MY CREDIT SCORE IS 758. sO ALL THESE OLD SPICES CANT HATE ON A YOUNG HARD WORKING MAN, ITS THE YOUNG FOOLS WHOS PARENTS buy THEre kid a z AND THE KIDS THINK ITS THERES AND THAT THEY DESERVE IT. IF YOUR A YOUNG HARDWORKING TUNER AND YOU'VE SPENT AT LEAST 1 YEAR BEHIND A FWD TUNER CAR YOU DESRVE A Z. SO GO SCRAPE UP A 20% DOWN PAYMENT LOOKS FOR THAT4-6% APR LOAN AND DIVE ***** DEEP IN TO THAT DEAL. YOU WONT REGRET IT, -and have fun with all that new ***** calling you up too, you know these old guys cant even get it up like they did "back when they were our age" . STAY UPP YOUNG BROTHASSSSSS!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:31 PM
xlopezx

Originally Posted by jekl1000
wow how old are u again u had time to go look for this pic then photoshop for this nice!! wow im impress !!!!

hahahahaa and where did u look for the picture?? in your childhood memories album?? now i understand were u come from!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:32 PM
scrillasherv

Or you can just buy a cheaper one straight out with your own money, instead of being caught in payments or a loan and running the risk of having it taken away from you because you can't afford it, like so many people during this economy? I would think that would be the more mature thing to do, rather than spending more money on mods than paying off a car that isn't yours yet. BTW JOMZSHAKES I like your signature haha.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:34 PM
SMP52889
Banned

SMP, would you define this post as text talk, ESL or just ignorant? Personally, I am leaning towards the latter.
I would actually just consider it blasphemy, nothing but blasphemy.

I didn't buy my Z, Sants Clause DID!!!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:37 PM
SMP52889
Banned

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
You are a sad little man. Given up trying to give straight answers?
oh and I was answering for him. I wasn't the one throwing up excuses lol.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:38 PM
JEKL

wow how old are u again u had time to go look for this pic then photoshop for this nice!! wow im impress !!!!
I got plenty of time on my hands. All I am doing is sitting here watching old snuff films of your mamma. What she can do with a donkey ****...

Son im impress!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:44 PM
xlopezx

I got plenty of time on my hands. All I am doing is sitting here watching old snuff films of your mamma. What she can do with a donkey ****...

Son im impress!
hahahaha very mature i really want to know how old are u fighting with a 19 year old, cause u dont believe he bought his car, and i figure that's all you can do right just watch "snuff films of my mama " it reflects on your maturity and your nice picture of your childhood.....

and btw you mom's films are way better she does like gang bang's hugh??
Old 10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
SMP52889
Banned

im am huh?

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
I brought a hand grenade to a gun fight one time, and a baby to shield the bullets.

Hows that for being prepared

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...