Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 10:55 AM
BloodRedZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JEKL
That's easy. Please provide proof that God exists, that Jesus exists, that Jesus rose from the dead. Hell I would settle for proof that Noah's ark exists.

Oh, that's right, you can't prove that any of it isn't made up. Now STFU and stay on topic.
Prove that they didn't exist. K, so stfu.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Fallenaddict

Originally Posted by bloodredz
prove that they didn't exist. K, so stfu.
exactly
Old 05-10-2010, 10:59 AM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish we could just get back to checking 17 year old wanna be ballers
Old 05-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Fallenaddict

Originally Posted by FineWine
I wish we could just get back to checking 17 year old wanna be ballers
I think you guys are just scared to discuss religion because you don't even know what to believe... and you probably don't even care. But my thread is locked now.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:06 AM
FineWine

Originally Posted by Fallenaddict
I think you guys are just scared to discuss religion because you don't even know what to believe... and you probably don't even care. But my thread is locked now.

This is not the place. There is a section for that for a reason.

Secondly, you started a thread with absolutely no substance crying about being called out. Of course its locked. If you want to debate religion, choose one of the many threads in that section, and post something significant to the topic.... or start a topic that's actually tangible. Not just "Hey gaiz pruuve god doesn't exist haha".
Old 05-10-2010, 11:06 AM
BloodRedZ

Just leave it. Religion is all man made. Yes I believe in God but really i'm no one to defend him. I have sex with different women and I drink and smoke a nice cigar every now and then. I cuss a lot and I own weapons. I don't go to church and I don't repent for my sins. Even though I believe and love God for everything he created, I just can't be a hypocrite. No one will ever convince anyone else so we're just wasting energy on it. No matter what happens, we'll all find out the answer when we're dead. Now lets go back to picking on people that are smaller than us
Old 05-10-2010, 11:08 AM
MarvinMartian

Originally Posted by BloodRedZ
Just leave it. Religion is all man made. Yes I believe in God but really i'm no one to defend him. I have sex with different women and I drink and smoke a nice cigar every now and then. I cuss a lot and I own weapons. I don't go to church and I don't repent for my sins. Even though I believe and love God for everything he created, I just can't be a hypocrite. No one will ever convince anyone else so we're just wasting energy on it. No matter what happens, we'll all find out the answer when we're dead. Now lets go back to picking on people that are smaller than us

Sinner.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
BloodRedZ

Originally Posted by MarvinMartian
Sinner.
I just love it so much....
Old 05-10-2010, 11:19 AM
JEKL

Prove that they didn't exist. K, so stfu.
exactly
Pretty much the best any believer in organized religion can come up with.

So let me get this straight, you start this by making the claim that evolution is crap and now I am supposed to prove that it isn't? How about you provide one shred of evidence to support your claim? I'm not the one that opened Pandora's box so why should I be the one to prove anything.

As Hraesvelg said, at least evolution is based on science. Not a couple of inanimate beings and a bunch of stories that have evolved and been translated over a couple of thousand years.

Seriously, don't bring up religion unless you have something to stand on. Bottom line is you believe in it because you want it to be true, not because it is true.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:25 AM
JEKL

Very well said. Religion just needs to be real to you.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:02 PM
1GR8350Z

I hope you don't really believe that. Do you think your little post about the dead sea scrolls was impressive? You probably had to drag your mom away from giving one of the painters a BJ just to get that. You are a jackass that knows nothing of what you are talking about.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-10-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Fallenaddict

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
I hope you don't really believe that. Do you think your little post about the dead sea scrolls was impressive? You probably had to drag your mom away from giving one of the painters a BJ just to get that. You are a jackass that knows nothing of what you are talking about.
AHAHAHAHAHA i'm a jackass and don't know what I'm talking about when I can give you all that information on the Dead Sea Scrolls? Really? And ya, everyone has their own views on things but it doesn't make it right. You guys really believe evolution is true? Science is all about trying to prove things. Evolution is one big theory; it obviously can't be proved because we have no way to prove it. And you seriously think one little bacteria adapted and made this world humans, and all of the living animals and plants around us? That's like me trying to find a half dollar coin in a pile of quarters 4 feet deep, the size of Texas... That's the odds of us being created by one little random bacteria. Even the Big Bang Theory. It's the same thing; The odds of that is basically impossible. Everything is placed so well on earth and made so perfectly that there is no way it happened by accident. I'm done discussing this. Sorry I even brought it up haha it just pisses me off when people think evolution is real. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with it, but I am saying to consider it... Go on back to your little ranting about all of the 17 year olds and their zs
Old 05-10-2010, 01:27 PM
JEKL

AHAHAHAHAHA i'm a jackass and don't know what I'm talking about when I can give you all that information on the Dead Sea Scrolls? Really? And ya, everyone has their own views on things but it doesn't make it right. You guys really believe evolution is true? Science is all about trying to prove things. Evolution is one big theory; it obviously can't be proved because we have no way to prove it. And you seriously think one little bacteria adapted and made this world humans, and all of the living animals and plants around us? That's like me trying to find a half dollar coin in a pile of quarters 4 feet deep, the size of Texas... That's the odds of us being created by one little random bacteria. Even the Big Bang Theory. It's the same thing; The odds of that is basically impossible. Everything is placed so well on earth and made so perfectly that there is no way it happened by accident. I'm done discussing this. Sorry I even brought it up haha it just pisses me off when people think evolution is real. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with it, but I am saying to consider it... Go on back to your little ranting about all of the 17 year olds and their zs
Maybe you have a point. A virgin mother getting knocked up by a spirit is much more likely to have happened.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:28 PM
1GR8350Z

Go on back to your little ranting about all of the 17 year olds and their zs
Pics of mom's anus?
Old 05-10-2010, 01:31 PM
1GR8350Z

Maybe you have a point. A virgin mother getting knocked up by a spirit is much more likely to have happened.
I brought my buddy back from the dead today, and he had been dead for 3 weeks. 3 days aint nothing to brag about.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Fallenaddict

I brought my buddy back from the dead today, and he had been dead for 3 weeks. 3 days aint nothing to brag about.
Man you guys are halarious! I don't care.. I believe what I want to believe and no one can change that for me. I'm not gonna lie though.. You guys sure are pretty creative ahahahahahahaha
Old 05-10-2010, 01:38 PM
FineWine

Odds? That's your argument? What do you consider "impossible odds"?. Your "quarters the size of Texas" has no bearing on the number of star systems in the observable universe, which contains an estimated 170 billion galaxies... each containing 10^7 to 10^14 stars.

You may use your belief to discount life elsewhere, but not "odds".

Speaking of observable universe, the big bang theory is based on observation.

With that said, evolution and the big bang theory do not count out the possibility of God anyway, so I'm not sure what your point is or why those ideas "**** you off".

You would know this already if you would TAKE IT TO THE THREAD ALREADY EXISTING ON THE SUBJECT like I've said 5 times now.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:43 PM
JEKL

3 days is amateurish. I have seen David Copperfield pull off way cooler tricks than that. Making the Statue of Liberty disappear was a hell of a lot harder than walking on water. Chit, I have seen Cris Angel do that!
Old 05-10-2010, 01:48 PM
1GR8350Z

3 days is amateurish. I have seen David Copperfield pull off way cooler tricks than that. Making the Statue of Liberty disappear was a hell of a lot harder than walking on water. Chit, I have seen Cris Angel do that!
I took a loaf of bread and a fish and with my trusty Ginsu knife fed 6,000 people

That aint nothing, though. I actually wished leoporasy on this guy just so I could heal him Benny Hinn style
Old 05-10-2010, 01:58 PM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by FineWine
You would know this already if you would TAKE IT TO THE THREAD ALREADY EXISTING ON THE SUBJECT like I've said 5 times now.
Risen Addict, he is leading you to still waters.

There is a thread on evolution not too far back. Get on on your knees (just like your mom with the painter) and pray for God to give you the wisdom to use the search function. I'm sure you will find it. The guys in PWR will love you for bringing it back

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-10-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...