Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 08:39 PM
TheCanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goodstuff86
No offense beiber...but you really aren't fooling anyone, if you made $500k or w.e bs you posted in that picture...you wouldn't drive a 350z either, yes I do own one, it's my daily, I have that 1000+hp supra ur itching for, and a quick search of old threads under my name will show you I've owned many soups, over a dozen in total, but they aren't THAT baller either. I'm not old or fat, I'm 24 and my diploma got me nowhere, I do own a business I haven't worked at since I was ehh 21, but you're right, "I'm mad", mad that someone with that haircut is driving one of the same cars as me and took what I said as defending them....ok not really, just laughing like everyone else.
I don't make near 500k for this year. Like any other business owner, you have overhead. Also I wrote that specifically there too. I DD a nismo, and currently don't like it as much as the 300zx so I am going to DD a 300zx and track one.

I am not 21 yet but I am sure I'll have my 1000whp car by then. I also don't need anyone defending me, you put common sense out there, congrats.

How did I direct you mad towards you? lol but now you are mad, aren't you?

You mad like a bebeh?
Old 10-19-2011, 08:40 PM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by gidiup
Toothpick....You didn't win. We quit playing. It's what adults call ignoring you.
kiss my bum fat boy. You lost. Drive your convertible to your boyfriends house.

I actually read a lot of your weight lifting advice on Chicago Z. Found it very good. I can give you good cardio and dieting

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:47 PM
goodstuff86

Originally Posted by TheCanuck
I don't make near 500k for this year. Like any other business owner, you have overhead. Also I wrote that specifically there too. I DD a nismo, and currently don't like it as much as the 300zx so I am going to DD a 300zx and track one.

I am not 21 yet but I am sure I'll have my 1000whp car by then. I also don't need anyone defending me, you put common sense out there, congrats.

How did I direct you mad towards you? lol but now you are mad, aren't you?

You mad like a bebeh?
You don't own a business, you don't even own any of those cars, your parents MIGHT, but im willing to bet you just pulled random *** pics of some busted fat girls olds school z and put them on my350z to make yourself feel important like every other lonely kid, bcuz in reality if you were doing as good as you say, you wouldn't care what a bunch of old guys had to say in some forum...so YOU mad? Like a babeh? Oh right you are a babeh w.e the hell that's supposed to mean. You aren't capable of making me mad I **** what you claim, and if you can't take a picture of the titles to those cars in your name, or at least a picture of all three cars together, then you are just as full of bs as every other scrawny little I cut myself looking punk in this thread...soooo, prove me wrong and stop posting pictures of fish tanks with stupid eels, you already said it's your parents house, so what're we supposed to think you own the fish tank in it?...I mean really who would care anyway it's a fish tank with a stupid eel...grow up some.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:54 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL, what kids in here fail to realize is that we were once young and pulled the same stupid chit they did (well, we didn't have emo cuts but I digress). They then think we are "hating" but in fact we are getting good LULZ because it feels like deja vu all over again. It's like a vicious cycle.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:57 PM
TheCanuck

You don't own a business, you don't even own any of those cars, your parents MIGHT, but im willing to bet you just pulled random *** pics of some busted fat girls olds school z and put them on my350z to make yourself feel important like every other lonely kid, bcuz in reality if you were doing as good as you say, you wouldn't care what a bunch of old guys had to say in some forum...so YOU mad? Like a babeh? Oh right you are a babeh w.e the hell that's supposed to mean. You aren't capable of making me mad I **** what you claim, and if you can't take a picture of the titles to those cars in your name, or at least a picture of all three cars together, then you are just as full of bs as every other scrawny little I cut myself looking punk in this thread...soooo, prove me wrong and stop posting pictures of fish tanks with stupid eels, you already said it's your parents house, so what're we supposed to think you own the fish tank in it?...I mean really who would care anyway it's a fish tank with a stupid eel...grow up some.

Build thread of tank
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...HERE!!!!!!!!!&

http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=192788
300zx build thread.

350z thread.
https://my350z.com/forum/new-owners/...w-z-owner.html

Dude why are you being a hypocritical on your own advice. I prove you wrong cause I am right and your wrong. Why you talking if you don't need to prove things if your for real? Cause its fun, now I'll watch you stick your foot in your mouth.

btw how do I look emo, I posted the picture with my hair cut lol... and Justin bieiber is pop ... get one decent insult and please stick with it.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:58 PM
goodstuff86

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
LOL, what kids in here fail to realize is that we were once young and pulled the same stupid chit they did (well, we didn't have emo cuts but I digress). They then think we are "hating" but in fact we are getting good LULZ because it feels like deja vu all over again. It's like a vicious cycle.
Indeed it is a vicious cycle lol, i exaggerated lots when I was 18, although i did very well for my age...I will step up and burn this little idiot like everyone did me, might as well perpetuate it right?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:01 PM
TheCanuck

Yea but I didn't have to lie like you and all the other people who think kids don't own mediocre sports cars brah.

cry?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:02 PM
TheCanuck

Indeed it is a vicious cycle lol, i exaggerated lots when I was 18, although i did very well for my age...I will step up and burn this little idiot like everyone did me, might as well perpetuate it right?
step up, taking your beating!

Pull the foot outcha mouth so I can hear ya... lmao!

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:05 PM
goodstuff86

It was sarcasm kid, get used to it in this thread, and again posting pictures or build threads or w.e you want to post doesn't show a bit of proof that you own the car, your parents MIGHT but like I said...doubtful, they bought you a Nismo, I doubt they wanted two other pos 300s taking up that awesome driveway. So tell me what would you like pics of? Me and my gf that makes those little girls look dumb? Me and my awesome pet chinchilla bcuz apparently pets get you off? Or my driveway piled with supras? I can also post the titles all in my name, my tv that crushes ur parents or whatever else you would like to see that will confirm that my real world life craps on yours in every way....I just didn't want to hurt ur feelings more then it already obviously has...
Old 10-19-2011, 09:08 PM
TheCanuck

I'm actually excited!! Maybe someone who is somebody start with girls ... you need proof though .. thats my nismo in my drive way and there is the benz .. that's not that e350 though.. he upgraded. PM nudes anyone?

start with girls.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:15 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea but I didn't have to lie like you and all the other people who think kids don't own mediocre sports cars brah.

cry?
Who said anything about lying (you insecure brah)? Look dude, I wasn't getting on your pansie *** so drop the tude towards me. I've kind of been on your side in that you should be proud of the stuff you have no matter if you earned it yourself or if your parents got it for you, it doesn't really matter. You should personally not give a fk what anyone else says but I also understand the fact you want to stand up for yourself. A word of advice though......... we've been there, done that, so don't act like your reinventing the wheel or anything.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:18 PM
TheCanuck

Who said anything about lying (you insecure brah)? Look dude, I wasn't getting on your pansie *** so drop the tude towards me. I've kind of been on your side in that you should be proud of the stuff you have no matter if you earned it yourself or if your parents got it for you, it doesn't really matter. You should personally not give a fk what anyone else says but I also understand the fact you want to stand up for yourself. A word of advice though......... we've been there, done that, so don't act like your reinventing the wheel or anything.
lol I am not but you can't find an honest post in here... well besides mine... but thanks I appreciate it dude. I retract my last statement, it was all in fun anyways. Sorry if that came off as douchy. Refreshing finding a meaningful post in such a worthless thread.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:19 PM
goodstuff86

Give me around 5min....beiber ***** slap coming...
Old 10-19-2011, 09:21 PM
TheCanuck

You need proof too, write my name on her *****

I have to go to bed for work.. this shall continue tomorrow when I am not busy making money.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:27 PM
goodstuff86

Don't worry it'll be better proof then a 12yo girl standing next to a car i don't own....rolf
Old 10-19-2011, 09:33 PM
goodstuff86

soooo you were saying beiber?

(pics deleted so beiber cant fap)

Last edited by goodstuff86; 10-20-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:39 PM
goodstuff86

lol I am not but you can't find an honest post in here... well besides mine... but thanks I appreciate it dude. I retract my last statement, it was all in fun anyways. Sorry if that came off as douchy. Refreshing finding a meaningful post in such a worthless thread.

p.s. i missed the honesty in ur posts... my evidence is all over these pictures, i can send some of us making out if youd like? no n00ds for u tho, as for posting pictures of random girls kissing each other....welllllll i can find those on google also
Old 10-19-2011, 09:45 PM
TheCanuck

Dude the chick I posted wreks your girl. And I wrek you lmao!

The only supra that looked good was the one with stock wheels LMAO.. bro those are some shitty cars. Look at your lawn, that should tell you something right here.

I have the girls facebook pages if you want em

You should have one car that you focus on.. my one car kills every single one you posted HAHAHA

I put up half the cash for my GF's eclipse.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:51 PM
TheCanuck

My DD eats your whole line up... pathetic.. Also my friends have finished cars..

My girly eclipse looked better than all your cars. I bet you don't even have a supra .. just that pos 350

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:56 PM
TheCanuck

So I won that one .. what's next?

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...