Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 06:40 PM
350Z Project X

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TheCanuck
I have a 19k loan against me for the nismo... any dumb *** can take out a loan.. obviously you guys have credit issues
didnt know minors could get loans. lol. last i checked banks aren't handing loans out like they were years ago. i was lucky and got financed with no credit but paid 20% interest the first 6 months then 10% after refinancing, no co-sign either. No matter what your credit score loans are hard to get now.
btw you still have not told us what your business is the name of your business or anything of that short just taken pics of numbers on a piece of paper. For all we know its your dads business and your working for him... that i would believe. I started cleaning toilets then moved to welding at my dads business before he sold his shares, not how i paid for my car though.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:44 PM
brandon7219

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't .. It's always different.

I am guaranteed 2,000.00 a month.

That 2k would be an average then...

I'd rather not go through the pages, but how old are you?
Old 10-19-2011, 06:47 PM
TheCanuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 350Z Project X
didnt know minors could get loans. lol. last i checked banks aren't handing loans out like they were years ago. i was lucky and got financed with no credit but paid 20% interest the first 6 months then 10% after refinancing, no co-sign either. No matter what your credit score loans are hard to get now.
btw you still have not told us what your business is the name of your business or anything of that short just taken pics of numbers on a piece of paper. For all we know its your dads business and your working for him... that i would believe. I started cleaning toilets then moved to welding at my dads business before he sold his shares, not how i paid for my car though.
I've been my dad's personal ***** since 14. Slowly I developed into the company and was actually hired because I was given the proper tools.

I am 20 in November ( click profile to see birth date... resources ) with a 790 credit score. There isn't much history but I could purchase a house right now. I have taken out multiple small loans and paid them off in full with no penalties because I have a full finance company that I run my business through to process sales. I got my first car loan at 17 with a co-signer.. My first car I paid for ... 09 eclipse gt.

You think I would tell you my business name? LOL please if someone acted like a tool as I am on a forum I would blow up his **** just for kicks. I'll tell you this though, I sell repo'ed medical equipment that I get for 75% off retail price. That is what I personally do. I also work for another company that is of none of your concern, but deals in the medical field as well.

I also acquire equipment in others ways like left over dealer equipment etc

Brandon- BTW I make more off commission than my base.

Side note - I got the nismo for 24k with 14k miles on it. I put 4k down and got a 10.5 interest rate. I had to still co-sign with my dad at that point as well because I couldn't get that good of a rate without him.. payment 493 a month..

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:05 PM
350Z Project X

I've been my dad's personal ***** since 14. Slowly I developed into the company and was actually hired because I was given the proper tools.

I am 20 in November dumb *** with a 790 credit score. There isn't much history but I could purchase a house right now. I have taken out multiple small loans and paid them off in full with no penalties because I have a full finance company that I run my business through to process sales. I got my first car loan at 17 with a co-signer..

You think I would tell you my business name? LOL please if someone acted like a tool as I am on a forum I would blow up his **** just for kicks. I'll tell you this though, I sell repo'ed medical equipment that I get for 75% off retail price. That is what I personally do. I also work for another company that is of none of your concern, but deals in the medical field as well.

I also acquire equipment in others ways like left over dealer equipment etc

Brandon- BTW I make more off commission than my base.
I got it!!! He owns medical marijuana dispensaries!!! thats how he makes money, I think i pissed mini beiber off lol, i just wanted to know the name of your business to see if it was legit cause well i dont believe it. and by acquire you mean steal right??
You see i really am in the Marines and I really do drive tanks
Attached Thumbnails This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-p3290009.jpg   This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-p4190056.jpg   This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...-2011-08-06_10-50-36_521.jpg  
Old 10-19-2011, 07:12 PM
TheCanuck

Me mad? although I love that you used that ... You mad? Like a bebeh? lol

I couldn't get mad at this forum since the day I joined and learned it was a troll forum

Bad ***, I always wanted to join the marines. Figured I wasn't cut out for it though. Like others I could just call you a liar for your pictures but why would I do that? You provided more proof than I proved you wrong. So thanks for fighting for our country

I sell bio feedback machines and cold lasers that help people from operations, drugs, disease and many other things.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:18 PM
jduet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got it!!! He owns medical marijuana dispensaries!!! thats how he makes money, I think i pissed mini beiber off lol, i just wanted to know the name of your business to see if it was legit cause well i dont believe it. and by acquire you mean steal right??
You see i really am in the Marines and I really do drive tanks
29 stumps?
Old 10-19-2011, 07:19 PM
brandon7219

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

@350z project: woot. you drive tanks. im in the AF and fix jet engines :P

@canuck: what your business' name man? And 10.5%? interest for a loan? thats pretty shitty.... my last loan was at 3.9%. me tihnks your credit score isn't as good as you say it is?
Old 10-19-2011, 07:19 PM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by jduet
29 stumps?
was out there now back and pendleton reserve till i finish college then active till they kick me out Talk about hell on earth, i think hell is cooler than 29 stumps. lol
Old 10-19-2011, 07:25 PM
jduet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

was out there now back and pendleton reserve till i finish college then active till they kick me out Talk about hell on earth, i think hell is cooler than 29 stumps. lol
Lol I've only been to the West Coast for Mojave Viper but it was during the fall i guess (August/September). Hot as ***** during the day and freezing at night, 0% humidity was a welcome relief from Lejeune though.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:26 PM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by brandon7219

@canuck: what your business' name man? And 10.5%? interest for a loan? thats pretty shitty.... my last loan was at 3.9%. me tihnks your credit score isn't as good as you say it is?
I am not giving you anything that can lead to unprofessional issues with my business. My credit score wasn't as good a year ago. Also you have to consider history plays a part as well. A person with a 680 may get a loan that I don't based on history.. How do you not know this stuff?

http://www.erchonia.com/

^ Equipment I deal with, one of the less popular. They spend all their money in marketing, which is why their laser cost 20,000... when you can reverse engineer it for 900$ a pop, or use Chinese parts and make it for 300$ with mold injection. Put 50k up front for clearance and start cranking them out.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:43 PM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by brandon7219

haha, my recruiter was an F-18 mechanic and one friend does something with the af and the flight line.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:44 PM
goodstuff86

U guys from anywhere besides Texas must realize that mansions like that in Texas can be had for around $220k, it's not like here in md where they'd be million dolla homes. I'm actually house shopping in that area and in Vegas. (plays poker for living) with that said u go bieber, if the girl looks like that....she's 2 young for me bro! I miss banging 16 yo's sometimes, then I look at my bombshell of a gf, and realize I am old and need to wife her up.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:46 PM
350Z Project X

Originally Posted by jduet
Lol I've only been to the West Coast for Mojave Viper but it was during the fall i guess (August/September). Hot as ***** during the day and freezing at night, 0% humidity was a welcome relief from Lejeune though.
haha ya i was at emerson lake in august and the beginning september, it was like 140F inside the tanks when it 110F outside and no A/C
Old 10-19-2011, 07:48 PM
350Z Project X

Me mad? although I love that you used that ... You mad? Like a bebeh? lol

I couldn't get mad at this forum since the day I joined and learned it was a troll forum

Bad ***, I always wanted to join the marines. Figured I wasn't cut out for it though. Like others I could just call you a liar for your pictures but why would I do that? You provided more proof than I proved you wrong. So thanks for fighting for our country

I sell bio feedback machines and cold lasers that help people from operations, drugs, disease and many other things.
by your post yes aggravated, Physiology 101...

Thank you for respecting my service
Old 10-19-2011, 07:48 PM
TheCanuck

Originally Posted by goodstuff86
U guys from anywhere besides Texas must realize that mansions like that in Texas can be had for around $220k, it's not like here in md where they'd be million dolla homes. I'm actually house shopping in that area and in Vegas. (plays poker for living) with that said u go bieber, if the girl looks like that....she's 2 young for me bro! I miss banging 16 yo's sometimes, then I look at my bombshell of a gf, and realize I am old and need to wife her up.
lol thanks man, they where 19 at that point. I always went after the older ones Dated an older girl for 3 years now I am highschool nabbing lmao.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:50 PM
TheCanuck

by your post yes aggravated, Physiology 101...

Thank you for respecting my service
The feeling of aggravation would come from the word dumb *** .. notice I took I edited that because I felt it did not apply.

Last edited by TheCanuck; 10-19-2011 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:01 PM
350Z Project X

The feeling of aggravation would come from the word dumb *** .. notice I took I edited that because I felt it did not apply.

precisely
Old 10-19-2011, 08:22 PM
TheCanuck

Of all the victims of this thread.. I think I won.

winning
Old 10-19-2011, 08:30 PM
gidiup

winning

Toothpick....You didn't win. We quit playing. It's what adults call ignoring you.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:34 PM
goodstuff86

winning
No offense beiber...but you really aren't fooling anyone, if you made $500k or w.e bs you posted in that picture...you wouldn't drive a 350z either, yes I do own one, it's my daily, I have that 1000+hp supra ur itching for, and a quick search of old threads under my name will show you I've owned many soups, over a dozen in total, but they aren't THAT baller either. I'm not old or fat, I'm 24 and my diploma got me nowhere, I do own a business I haven't worked at since I was ehh 21, but you're right, "I'm mad", mad that someone with that haircut is driving one of the same cars as me and took what I said as defending them....ok not really, just laughing like everyone else.

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...