Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 03:50 PM
stuartc323

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Neeko94
I pay for my phone, I put in money for monthly internet, I pay for food but only when I go to out to eat. Train pass every month, gas, insurance, car maintenance, gym, of coarse all clothing and what not.

I also make more than 11 an hour. But of coarse I do not make more than 50K. And I probably wont for another 3-4 years unfortunately.

But Im referring to kids that get everything paid for...work at a grocery store and only use their money for weekend spending.

I think the way Im coming off UN-intentionaly is just confusing hah

We arent confused and those arent bills. like i said, You are one of those kids with a mickey mouse job, and a rich kid lifestyle. IF your a manager in Cali working for a screen printing company, 10-11 an hour is the rate, 12 if you have experience. Unless you work for your parents, which i think is the case.

As you shouldnt??? If I bought this car new when it came out...itd be a huge personal ego killer is some young teenagers got them as well.
Not an ego killer, just trying to bring you back to reality.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
No, it's not a huge ego killer. I don't understand why you stupid fvking kids keep thinking that's the case.

We know you're spending ~75%+ of your paychecks on a car payment. It's not jealousy, it's more like "Look at this stupid **** spending all his income on a high interest, depreciating form of transportation"... And it's all to try and make others believe you make more than you do.
Thank you ^
Old 08-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pyshin
Do you think he'll understand that plain English? I feel like this has been explained many times reading through portions of this thread...
I've been explaining it since 2003. I'm still holding out for a breakthrough... But it seems like each generation is devolving... soon they'll be flinging poo.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:13 PM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

I've been explaining it since 2003. I'm still holding out for a breakthrough... But it seems like each generation is devolving... soon they'll be flinging poo.
Lmao I definitely recognized your username/profile pic from previous posts multiple times when reading through random pages of this thread. Some excerpts are hilarious.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Lmao I definitely recognized your username/profile pic from previous posts multiple times when reading through random pages of this thread. Some excerpts are hilarious.
I provide teh LOLs at the expense of dumb-asses.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 08-21-2013, 04:54 PM
350Z Project X

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
Some of us don't have an ego attached to our cars. I just hate seeing a nice car run into lamp posts on Thanksgiving because kids who don't understand RWD hop in and think they're playing Forza.
You mean the red emergency button isnt the reset button to put me back on course for a retry
Old 08-21-2013, 05:09 PM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Old 08-22-2013, 02:21 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Old 08-22-2013, 06:36 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by kaze06
Hilliard, huh?

'Oughta meet up sometime.
WWW.ZROC.ORG Or ZROC on FB groups. Come on out some time.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:43 AM
stuartc323

Old 08-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Jah70

Old 08-22-2013, 01:44 PM
kaze06

Originally Posted by PerfZ
WWW.ZROC.ORG Or ZROC on FB groups. Come on out some time.
Nice to see Ohio is finally good for something. I'll be looking into it!
Old 08-22-2013, 02:43 PM
stuartc323

HAHAHA My lil sister lives in Dayton, she hates it and tells me all the time Ohio sucks, is that really that true, ive never been and she wants me to fly up there this summer
Old 08-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by stuartc323
My lil sister... tells me all the time Ohio sucks, is that really that true
Cedar Point is good. The rest of the state should be burned down for insurance.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:24 PM
stuartc323

LMFAO damn that sucks ^
Old 08-23-2013, 03:37 PM
1GR8350Z

My Z is my first car and Im 18?
But my process was ALOT different than that other kids haha.
I saved for 2 years (getting money from doing videos, screen printing and doing graphic design for people) I had $9.5K saved but limited myself to only spend 9K. found a deal for 9.5 and had a hard bargain and got it to 9.3K My dad lent me the extra 300 as long as I paid him back in a month....In which I did.

6 days later....I crashed it hah. Luckily my dad is a claim adjuster and has many connections in the car industry. So it only costed me a few hundred in which also I had to borrow from a friend but paid back.

I just finished Highschool and now going to a junior college.
I work as the operations manager at a screen printing company and actually just got a job at Americas tires today also ))
During summer I worked 100 - 120 hours a month and going to school tuesday and thursdays and working the rest except for sunday.

My car is all me. the only thing my parents have paid for is 2 qts of oil and 2 air freshners.

Its easy to tell when ******** stories like the guy above haha and its obvious when young kids are getting aftermarket parts when working some mickey mouse job.

I feel I have damn well earned what I have. and there are SOME exceptions to kids getting Z's. which I feel I am one

***Anaheim Hills have quality MILFS 24/7
No, your story fits right in.

Originally Posted by herrschaft
Whats your mom's number?
I will be ok with pics of her getting dp'd
Old 08-24-2013, 05:38 AM
Suwaidi

I pay for my phone, I put in money for monthly internet, I pay for food but only when I go to out to eat. Train pass every month, gas, insurance, car maintenance, gym, of coarse all clothing and what not.

I also make more than 11 an hour. But of coarse I do not make more than 50K. And I probably wont for another 3-4 years unfortunately.

But Im referring to kids that get everything paid for...work at a grocery store and only use their money for weekend spending.

I think the way Im coming off UN-intentionaly is just confusing hah
Old 08-24-2013, 08:12 AM
chongykid

Haha, it's actually pretty funny reading how ignorant some of the people on this forum are.

Hey Guys,

My Name's Eric! i'm 19 years old and this is my story, Which is not very long (cannot wait to be judged, i get a laugh out of people who think just because someone is young they shouldn't have a sports car). Graduated highschool, moved to Los angeles from sacramento, CA and started working at a frozen food production company as a maintenance mechanic @ $10/Hr - 55hours a week! this was 2 years ago, so that was when i was 17. turned 18 and had enough money saved up to purchase my 06 fairlady. at this time i was living 7 hours away from any other family members, i was paying my own rent, insurance, phone, internet, and i was definitely not borrowing any money from anybody. this is really getting nowhere and it's so random, but what i'm trying to say is that i don't think that having a Z whenever you are young is really a bad thing aslong as you are an independent individual. AGE DOESN'T MATTER. and i can also relate to you older guys with Z's. i know a kid from highschool that's first car was a 350z that his parents bought him. It just makes me think that whenever he actually grows up and gets a real job he's going to have way higher standards for a vehicle and will end up with a corolla after he crashes the Z that his parents bought, because he doesn't understand the value of money and what it's like to have something that's actually his.

BTW - no longer working at that frozen food company (got a much better job and still have my beautiful 350.)

In regards to the actuall post; (and the age i was when i got them)
1981 Datsun 280zx - 16 years old
1992 Acura Integra - 16 years old
1989 Honda Crx - 17 years old
2006 Nissan 350z -18 years old
Old 08-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Jah70

Originally Posted by Suwaidi
I was gonna say something but I decided to ignore the first one and then saw the second one lmao.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Originally Posted by chongykid
Haha, it's actually pretty funny reading how ignorant some of the people on this forum are.

Hey Guys,

My Name's Eric! i'm 19 years old and this is my story, Which is not very long (cannot wait to be judged, i get a laugh out of people who think just because someone is young they shouldn't have a sports car). Graduated highschool, moved to Los angeles from sacramento, CA and started working at a frozen food production company as a maintenance mechanic @ $10/Hr - 55hours a week! this was 2 years ago, so that was when i was 17. turned 18 and had enough money saved up to purchase my 06 fairlady. at this time i was living 7 hours away from any other family members, i was paying my own rent, insurance, phone, internet, and i was definitely not borrowing any money from anybody. this is really getting nowhere and it's so random, but what i'm trying to say is that i don't think that having a Z whenever you are young is really a bad thing aslong as you are an independent individual. AGE DOESN'T MATTER. and i can also relate to you older guys with Z's. i know a kid from highschool that's first car was a 350z that his parents bought him. It just makes me think that whenever he actually grows up and gets a real job he's going to have way higher standards for a vehicle and will end up with a corolla after he crashes the Z that his parents bought, because he doesn't understand the value of money and what it's like to have something that's actually his.

BTW - no longer working at that frozen food company (got a much better job and still have my beautiful 350.)

In regards to the actuall post; (and the age i was when i got them)
1981 Datsun 280zx - 16 years old
1992 Acura Integra - 16 years old
1989 Honda Crx - 17 years old
2006 Nissan 350z -18 years old

That post was so gay I got AIDS reading it....

Quick Reply: This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate...