Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Thanks to the haters.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 03:11 PM
AmnCruzie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gvulakh
Great job guys. Thanks for making me feel welcome into the community. I guess I''ll wait until I research for countless more hours and have 20 grand for a full engine build and about 15 grand more for volk wheels and a full amuse widebody before I post again.
Don't worry about it man, think of it as a hazing process... Everybody goes thru it sooner or later. And don't judge everybody on here by the actions of a few. I'm not gonna try and "flame" you or say anything against ur car because you haven't given me a reason to... Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE build your car for yourself, not for anybody else, and especially not for people on this forum who are thousands of miles away and you don't even know. Don't be one of "those" guys. As you can tell it's one of my biggest pet peeves. Hell, for all we know the iron on patches look badass, I'm not a brand ***** who says stuff like "Bride or GTFO", or "Go Volks or Go Home" etc, so I won't give u bad feedback unless it just flat out looks bad. I mean, my wheels aren't volks, they're the nismo editions cuz they are the ones I liked best on the car. Same with my FI, I didn't do the lemming thing and go out to get the same procharger or TT setup that everybody else has just cuz they have it, I went w/ what was best for MY situation, get where I'm going with this??? Now I will however judge a car for poor build quality, being generally unsafe, and having a douchebag owner, and the OP's ride falls under all of the above. Anywho... I'm ranting, welcome to my350z brotha, and a word of advice, don't sweat the small stuff on here cuz the more you do, the more ppl will try and flame you for it.

Last edited by AmnCruzie; 10-26-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:22 PM
minispider

Originally Posted by AmnCruzie
Don't worry about it man, think of it as a hazing process... Everybody goes thru it sooner or later. And don't judge everybody on here by the actions of a few. I'm not gonna try and "flame" you or say anything against ur car because you haven't given me a reason to... Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE build your car for yourself, not for anybody else, and especially not for people on this forum who are thousands of miles away and you don't even know. Don't be one of "those" guys. As you can tell it's one of my biggest pet peeves. Hell, for all we know the iron on patches look badass, I'm not a brand ***** who says stuff like "Bride or GTFO", or "Go Volks or Go Home" etc, so I won't give u bad feedback unless it just flat out looks bad. I mean, my wheels aren't volks, they're the nismo editions cuz they are the ones I liked best on the car. Same with my FI, I didn't do the lemming thing and go out to get the same procharger or TT setup that everybody else has just cuz they have it, I went w/ what was best for MY situation, get where I'm going with this??? Now I will however judge a car for poor build quality, being generally unsafe, and having a douchebag owner, and the OP's ride falls under all of the above. Anywho... I'm ranting, welcome to my350z brotha, and a word of advice, don't sweat the small stuff on here cuz the more you do, the more ppl will try and flame you for it.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:29 PM
gvulakh

Thanks for being real with me. I appreciate not being flamed more than is necessary. Maybe after I'm done paying this thing off I can put the extra $500/month towards some tasteful, well engineered mods. For now it's painted stock wheels, nismo intake/short shifter, an ebay front lip, and some audio gear.

No sweat though. I wish I had more time to actually drive the car because even a completely stock Z is kind of rare around here in Philly. Again, thanks for the warmer welcome without the flames......
Old 10-26-2010, 05:36 PM
ZSTONE05

looking good man!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

in the end its still the internet....log off and sleep easy ya bunch of flamers! lol!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:52 PM
MaelstrØm

Can you summarize the performance mods? You have the turbo where the stock airbox would be, what kind of engine management are you using? Injectors?

I browsed most of the "your car sux" posted but didn't see it mentioned. I really don't care about your exterior or wheels. The only thing that matters is engine, suspension, brakes, etc.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:36 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by gvulakh
Great job guys. Thanks for making me feel welcome into the community. I guess I''ll wait until I research for countless more hours and have 20 grand for a full engine build and about 15 grand more for volk wheels and a full amuse widebody before I post again.
Ok I don't have a built engine, nor do I own Volks, or do I have a Amuse Widebody... Stupid comments get brash responses. If your going to put yourself out there with such a bold statement prepare yourself for the critics. FYI... the Amuse Superleggera is about 17k for the FRP model, your numbers were way off.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:38 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

No mames guey, there is no way he's spending that on his Z.

E-pimping and bandwaggoning in this thread FTL
Old 10-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

No estoy mamando lol...
Old 10-26-2010, 11:07 PM
AmnCruzie

Originally Posted by Waizzz
E-pimping and bandwaggoning in this thread FTL
Huh? Lost me there...
Old 10-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Huh? Lost me there...
People are bandwaggoning this thread just to follow the crowd, and that dude was e-pimping saying he was going to drop $20K into his setup.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:24 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

People are bandwaggoning this thread just to follow the crowd, and that dude was e-pimping saying he was going to drop $20K into his setup.
I'm pretty sure he was just trying to make a point.

Now, back on topic...

235's on those (ugly) wheels? GTFO.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Car still has potential if you remove the vinyl and nasty headlight/taillight tint.

OP was doomed from the start with his title though LOL
Old 10-26-2010, 11:28 PM
ITOzann

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully you get to complete your project OP.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:29 PM
2k6-z33

Old 10-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Car still has potential if you remove the vinyl and nasty headlight/taillight tint.

OP was doomed from the start with his title though LOL
Not to mention the lip... epic fail.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:42 PM
AmnCruzie

Originally Posted by 2k6-z33
Buahaha... EPIC!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:13 AM
BoomerZ33

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Ok I don't have a built engine, nor do I own Volks, or do I have a Amuse Widebody... Stupid comments get brash responses. If your going to put yourself out there with such a bold statement prepare yourself for the critics. FYI... the Amuse Superleggera is about 17k for the FRP model, your numbers were way off.
and the dry carbon version of the superleggera is close to 30k!
Old 10-27-2010, 05:27 AM
gvulakh

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
You're right. I'll try to hold in my load until it really makes sense to bust.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:59 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

I wasn't referring to you but the OP... you on the other hand just chimed in a little too late in the game.

Quick Reply: Thanks to the haters.