Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Thanks to the haters.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 03:48 PM
AmnCruzie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by derekinthez
Props to OP for doing what he wants with his car. If I see one more Z with volks I will puke.
Than don't get Volks, get something else, I just ask that you have a bit of taste, and dignity, when you do it. Look at me, I have PROPERLY SIZED wheels AND tires, and they're not Volks... I just jacked the Ray's Eng. wheels off of my Friend's 08 Nismo and then wrapped them in correctly sized rubber
Old 10-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol. You know this douche is reading this thread and just not posting.

Aussie Mick

Last Activity: Yesterday 10:46 PM
Old 10-27-2010, 07:29 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by LollerShakes
This has got to be the worst thread I have seen on my350z. Do you even take off at a light? I mean it seems to me you would be sitting there spinning on your stretched Yukon wheels. Also Are we back in high school? I mean the window stickers are hideous....Also another thing, the 350z exterior looks fine except the stickers god awful wheels/brakes and PLEASE do not get me started on those badges. PLEASE open the interior up of your car so I can see the 200 dollar cd player you replaced it with, and the random Audio equipment on the inside that probably sounds like garbage. Haters go on and Hate..........WTF are we going to hate on, your god awful waste of money and taste? Ok here congrats sir, you are king of the Turbo 350z Tards. I hope you have a blow out on your stretched 235's with 23184198413 in wheels. BRB going to buy a lift kit for my 350z and throw some 35in mud tires on 26in rims, maybe then people can "go on and hate". Damn flamers on this site are stupid.
Bolded line is funnay.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:14 PM
cplreyes

Originally Posted by AmnCruzie
Than don't get Volks, get something else, I just ask that you have a bit of taste, and dignity, when you do it. Look at me, I have PROPERLY SIZED wheels AND tires, and they're not Volks... I just jacked the Ray's Eng. wheels off of my Friend's 08 Nismo and then wrapped them in correctly sized rubber
I think that your car doesn't compare to the guy's Z. I mean your car looks stock and his looks like he has modified it for looks, mainly.

Your car looks like all Zs on the street...you can't say the same thing about his.

I guess, people should do whatever makes them happy.......

I wouldn't look twice at your car if I saw it on the street......his car on the other hand, I would have to look twice and I wouldn't really know if he was rolling on 20s or 19s. Maybe, that's what he's going for
Old 10-28-2010, 04:45 PM
AmnCruzie

Originally Posted by cplreyes
I think that your car doesn't compare to the guy's Z. I mean your car looks stock and his looks like he has modified it for looks, mainly.

Your car looks like all Zs on the street...you can't say the same thing about his.

I guess, people should do whatever makes them happy.......

I wouldn't look twice at your car if I saw it on the street......his car on the other hand, I would have to look twice and I wouldn't really know if he was rolling on 20s or 19s. Maybe, that's what he's going for
My "stock" Z runs low to mid 12's buddy (for now), I HIGHLY doubt he can say the same. I'm focusing on performance before I buy the body kit and re-paint it, should be done by mid to late next year. And when I do, it will all be done tastefully, not "a la Need for Speed Carbon"... But that's all beside the point, if you read my post and actually think for a sec before you try and come bash on my car, I never criticized anything about the way his car looks other than the wheels, which are improperly sized, and even than I'm judging the wheels because of performance, not looks (although it does look like the kind of wheel choice a 12y/o would make). The brakes, same deal, those brakes are flat out not even safe to be on the road... Oh yeah, I also criticized the ricer *** stickers everywhere, but I mean, come on, seriously?

And honestly I don't care if you or the OP would give my car a second look, because 1) If you think THAT is aesthetically pleasing, your opinion is not worth my time anyhow, and 2) chances are, I'd have to slow down for you to get that second look anyhow ;-)

EDIT: By the By, I'm not trying to start anything, or implying that you think his car is aesthetically pleasing. It was hypothetical... if you DO think so, than it applies, if not than, it's all cool bruddah

Last edited by AmnCruzie; 10-28-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Hey Stop bashing each other... Aussie Mick requires haters to hate so continue hating.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:44 PM
kham25

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Hey Stop bashing each other... Aussie Mick requires haters to hate so continue hating.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:05 PM
RedlineAZ

I think that regardless of whether or not your car is nice, you should be HUMBLE about it. I think its cool that you wanted to mod your z, but there's A LOT of very nice, and very well executed vehicles on this site (some of which you insulted lol), and posting your cocky OP its no wonder why you got flamed. I don't necessarily think you researched some of your mods. Sometimes people like form>function, maybe that's your cup o' tea (do Australians like tea?). I just have a bad feeling that if your this eager to show off online, how much more are you going to try impress someone in real life and God forbid lose control with those 235's or those brakes that probably have less stopping power then stock does? Be safe man, all jokes aside it would suck for something to happen to you or anyone else because you weren't being safe.

Oh, and paint your "matte black" lip a high quality satin black or something, it will match the rims better
Old 10-28-2010, 08:12 PM
cplreyes

Originally Posted by AmnCruzie
My "stock" Z runs low to mid 12's buddy (for now), I HIGHLY doubt he can say the same. I'm focusing on performance before I buy the body kit and re-paint it, should be done by mid to late next year. And when I do, it will all be done tastefully, not "a la Need for Speed Carbon"... But that's all beside the point, if you read my post and actually think for a sec before you try and come bash on my car, I never criticized anything about the way his car looks other than the wheels, which are improperly sized, and even than I'm judging the wheels because of performance, not looks (although it does look like the kind of wheel choice a 12y/o would make). The brakes, same deal, those brakes are flat out not even safe to be on the road... Oh yeah, I also criticized the ricer *** stickers everywhere, but I mean, come on, seriously?

And honestly I don't care if you or the OP would give my car a second look, because 1) If you think THAT is aesthetically pleasing, your opinion is not worth my time anyhow, and 2) chances are, I'd have to slow down for you to get that second look anyhow ;-)

EDIT: By the By, I'm not trying to start anything, or implying that you think his car is aesthetically pleasing. It was hypothetical... if you DO think so, than it applies, if not than, it's all cool bruddah
Just saying....everyone is open to criticism.....taste is subjective....
Old 10-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

^but Ugly is Ugly...
Old 10-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

now this is a "situation"
Old 10-28-2010, 09:23 PM
TSG-Z

Honestly, the OP's doesnt look too bad. I've seen far worst! Just lose the eBay tails, do something with the front lip and address those brakes and you'll be straight...IMO!
Old 10-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

thats pretty much everything he did minus the turbo...
Old 10-28-2010, 09:43 PM
AmnCruzie

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
^but Ugly is Ugly...
Hahahaha... Thx rider

Not to mention what redline said.

look man, touché on taste being subjective, that much is true, and that applies to my comment about my doing mine tastefully, and my not thinking that OP's car is worth a second look. But my MAIN criticisms were the sizing and brakes, which have nothing to do with "to each their own". Regardless of how subjective taste is, safety isn't, pure and simple. Somebody who likes red is just as prone to death as somebody who prefers blue. And when you have THAT much unsprung weight (massive 26" rims), with that little of a contact patch (235s) and less stopping power from the brakes than you did when it was stock, it will kill you. And THAT isn't subjective, which was my main concern.

Last edited by AmnCruzie; 10-28-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I always LOL when I see cars on grass
Old 10-28-2010, 09:54 PM
AmnCruzie

Anywho, back to the REAL matter at hand, and the whole reason we are here... Aussie Mick. Sooo, he's unbanned and several days later still no reply. I'm gonna start a pool, to see who guesses correctly just how this abomination of a Z met it's demise... 500 in game credits to buy in (come on, that's like what, winning 1 race on easy?). My guess, telephone pole, passengers side, wrapped around but not quite completely.... Oh, and it was cuz he was showing off his mad "drifting" skillz to some other highschooler trying to get her to let him PIITB

Hehe... see, it's like clue, only not as ghey
Old 10-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

He's probably thinking of another way to add more garbage to make another thread titled "To hater's part Duex"... then we hate all over again. I have my fingers crossed for such a moment.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:33 PM
AmnCruzie

Haha... turns out that's exactly the truth. See, I snuk into his garage, and found his bluprints posted all over the walls. Here's the only pic I could snap-off before I had to hi-tail it outta there:

Name:  rice350.jpg
Views: 1687
Size:  63.3 KB
Old 10-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

we are all hating...yes. But no one ever was courteous to the OP till now.

YOUR WELCOME!!

Does anyone know what time it is?

Last edited by Dr. Venture; 10-29-2010 at 08:14 AM.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:12 AM
AmnCruzie

Hammer time?

Quick Reply: Thanks to the haters.