2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand buyers are so sad!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 10:23 AM
juju

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What kind of TV do you own? What kind of CD player? What kind of clothes?

I'm willing to bet you buy something in your life based on a brand. Some people do it with cars. It's why companies spend millions on branding ad campaigns...because it works. ;p
Old 02-05-2011, 10:44 AM
kramykram

milk milk lemonade
Old 02-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Ronin82

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is epic... IBFTL
Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 02-05-2011, 01:05 PM
abarclay

Received 157 Likes on 109 Posts

This thread ...

Old 02-05-2011, 01:12 PM
lovemyVQ

Brand buyers are so sad!!-vorsteiner-bmw-m3-gtrs3.jpg

I'd take one of these any day!
Old 02-05-2011, 01:41 PM
mknZ

Sounds like you have a personal problem against bmws...Everyone buys what they like and that's the way it is. Not everyone is gonna see things they way you do.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:42 PM
mknZ

Originally Posted by lovemyVQ
Attachment 308535

I'd take one of these any day!
Wow! +1
Old 02-05-2011, 02:06 PM
hugo350z

i hate to admit it but i would like a 3 series just as much as my z. Bmw has the best or one of the best quality control in their factories, also their leather is really durable, engines make good amount of power, cars handle great. All that in just a three series. If i had a three series and i spent the same amount of money as i had in my z it prob be a nice ride...or i would just get a g35 lol Anyway long story short even the 1 series is a good car, you are not just buying a brand, you're buying a well built, reliable, respectable car. If everyone thought like you people would stop buying z's and start buying tiberons instead but don't worry once your mind hits puberty you'll understand you wasted everyone's time with your opinion that is based on nothing. Plus do research into bmw before you bash their name...they are a great brand compare them to nissan.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

Originally Posted by hugo350z
i hate to admit it but i would like a 3 series just as much as my z. Bmw has the best or one of the best quality control in their factories, also their leather is really durable, engines make good amount of power, cars handle great. All that in just a three series. If i had a three series and i spent the same amount of money as i had in my z it prob be a nice ride...or i would just get a g35 lol Anyway long story short even the 1 series is a good car, you are not just buying a brand, you're buying a well built, reliable, respectable car. If everyone thought like you people would stop buying z's and start buying tiberons instead but don't worry once your mind hits puberty you'll understand you wasted everyone's time with your opinion that is based on nothing. Plus do research into bmw before you bash their name...they are a great brand compare them to nissan.
Dude I respect that...but I can't stand people who just buy bmws for the sake of having a bmw. If you truly appreciate the quality and design of the car more power to you. And my dad has owned bmws for over 10 years including his 5 series he has right now.

Another old man bashing the younger community, must feel good to be driving the same car as me hun. Maybe once you skip through your mid life crisis you can find something better to do then sit at home bashing others on forums. Not only do I not take insults lightly from someone named Hugo...but 1 series bmws are garbage...it's overpriced quality and no one was comparing nissan to bmw as far as quality. Your broke *** needs something better to do, if all you can afford in your mid life crisis is a Z, then it's time to get a camry son.

Last edited by Deltagawd; 02-05-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

Originally Posted by Deltagawd
What the hell? My dad drives a 5 series bmw and my mom drives a porsche...I didn't make this thread to hate on others "with nicer cars". If I wanted to blow 30 grand on a boring classless car I would have...by the way, are you really that guy that comes in to randomly bash threads? Nice life hun.
For all the geniuses that don't read threads in it's entirety.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:05 PM
hugo350z

congrats you got me all i can afford is my z and my wifes si monthly payments on top of my mortgage and other bills.i am going through my mid life crisis at age twenty six once again my hat off to you sir and i sure feel dumb cause my parents named me hugo i guess i should have been smarter than to keep such a stupid name, i should have change it to deltadawg...yeah that sounds way better...
please lets not keep this going just please show my poor a$$ off and buy a lambo with your 18 grand and go join their forum please do, do it quickly only old people drive z's
Old 02-05-2011, 03:05 PM
hugo350z

oh and kudos for getting rid of your accord and buying a used z for 14g(yet im the broke a$$) and almost wrecking it but luckily surviving to use this forum as your diary and venting about speeding,mini vans, and to remind me not to let my little brother use my z. ps your my hero

Last edited by hugo350z; 02-05-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

congrats you got me all i can afford is my z and my wifes si monthly payments on top of my mortgage and other bills.i am going through my mid life crisis at age twenty six once again my hat off to you sir and i sure feel dumb cause my parents named me hugo i guess i should have been smarter than to keep such a stupid name, i should have change it to deltadawg...yeah that sounds way better...
please lets not keep this going just please show my poor a$$ off and buy a lambo with your 18 grand and go join their forum please do, do it quickly only old people drive z's

P.S. I attend the University of Miami I'm dumb with yes..18 grand in the bank..Deltagawd not dawg, it's better than your mexican *** name
You obviously take some enjoyment in flamming and insulting others, at 26 flamming online my god this is something you learn to stop doing after your teenage years.

No hun, you're my hero, I should be poor like you at 26 with a Z. Maybe in high school your stock Z was pro, but it's over hun, time to get a camry.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:26 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Why do you keep calling everyone hun? It makes me think you're gay. Or your that a girl. And if you're a girl on a car forum, I can only presume you're nasty. Either way, you lose. The hun thing is not endearing, its just stupid and confusing so just stop and leave this forum.

Also, why are you name dropping UM like its some extremely prestigious institution? Its okay, but considering you're talking about things that are overpriced and not worth it, I'd point to your tuition bill and your degree.

Last edited by JAM3Z; 02-05-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:27 PM
hugo350z

sorry too poor for a camry and the "dawg" part was sarcasm but my bad i guess you didn't get it "hun" ok well it was nice talking to you gl with your life ps hugo is originally a german name used alot by the french but once again you got me i am mexican since you know so much about me
Old 02-05-2011, 03:31 PM
hugo350z

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Why do you keep calling everyone hun? It makes me think you're gay. Or your that a girl. And if you're a girl on a car forum, I can only presume you're nasty. Either way, you lose. The hun thing is not endearing, its just stupid and confusing so just stop and leave this forum.

Also, why are you name dropping UM like its some extremely prestigious institution? Its okay, but considering you're talking about things that are overpriced and not worth it, I'd point to your tuition bill and your degree.
i think his parents pay for it just like his car (legal age to work in the US 16, able to save 18g by the age of 18 and go through high school=not possible) but maybe all the kids are saying "hun" nowadays,younger kids are also really feminine now that i think about it...
Old 02-05-2011, 03:33 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

i think his parents pay for it just like his car (legal age to work in the US 16, able to save 18g by the age of 18 and go through high school=not possible) but maybe all the kids are saying "hun" nowadays,younger kids are also really feminine now that i think about it...
I'm a younger guy and I've never heard anyone say that
Old 02-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

Originally Posted by JAM3Z

It's called Scholaarrsships...some people actually worked hard in high school.
It's okay? Lel, it's the second best in Florida along side UF, you're broke *** probably couldn't attend college so get over your jealousy "hun". Not worth getting a degree, lol....you must make a lot of money. Your girlfriend mentioned intelligence so I brought it up
Old 02-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

If you knew how to use the stock markets and leech off certain methods you'd understand how to get "18g". It's free money, I'm sorry I don't work minimum wage at Mcdonalds to pay for my car. My mommy and daddy did not pay for anything, got a full scholarship to Um, and played my fair share in the stocks, it's called having connections mhmmmmm