2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brand buyers are so sad!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 03:39 PM
hugo350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know people don't say hun i was trying to defend him idk why... but deltagawd you seriously gotta inform yourself your not the only one that went to or is attending school and stop calling every one a broke ***
Old 02-05-2011, 03:41 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deltagawd
It's called Scholaarrsships...some people actually worked hard in high school.
It's okay? Lel, it's the second best in Florida along side UF, you're broke *** probably couldn't attend college so get over your jealousy "hun". Not worth getting a degree, lol....you must make a lot of money. Your girlfriend mentioned intelligence so I brought it up
Right. The fact that I just graduated from Clemson University in December and I'm now sticking around to get my MBA makes me dumb. Also, I'm so broke which I why I was able to afford a twin turbo 350Z, and a daily driver. I'm definitely hurting bad.

You'll probably be getting banned pretty soon, so have fun here while you still can.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

Originally Posted by hugo350z
i know people don't say hun i was trying to defend him idk why... but deltagawd you seriously gotta inform yourself your not the only one that went to or is attending school and stop calling every one a broke ***
"You gotta inform yourself".....wow.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Right. The fact that I just graduated from Clemson University in December and I'm now sticking around to get my MBA makes me dumb. Also, I'm so broke which I why I was able to afford a twin turbo 350Z, and a daily driver. I'm definitely hurting bad.

You'll probably be getting banned pretty soon, so have fun here while you still can.
Oh no! I think I'll get over it
Old 02-05-2011, 03:45 PM
hugo350z

stocks? very nice, again you're my hero you must have good connections to make that much so quick, so how much did you start with? or did you already have stocks? if so with method floor exchange has way to many fees and brokers overcharge...so you must have gone electronically?
Old 02-05-2011, 03:46 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

If you knew how to use the stock markets and leech off certain methods you'd understand how to get "18g". It's free money, I'm sorry I don't work minimum wage at Mcdonalds to pay for my car. My mommy and daddy did not pay for anything, got a full scholarship to Um, and played my fair share in the stocks, it's called having connections mhmmmmm
I'm fairly knowledgeable about the markets. Whats your strategy? Short or long? Bonds or equities? How are you hedging your bets right now? And what are your connections? My350Z is dying to know.

Also, I'm still not clear. Are you a gay guy or just a fat girl on the internet?

Last edited by JAM3Z; 02-05-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

stocks? very nice, again you're my hero you must have good connections to make that much so quick, so how much did you start with? or did you already have stocks? if so with method floor exchange has way to many fees and brokers overcharge...so you must have gone electronically?
Do you even read your posts? My father gets stocks as bonuses from work....yess aver si me entiendes maricon

...he...gets....stocks....then...I....leech...and.....invest ....started...from....15.....with over 6k in stocks....do you understand?
Old 02-05-2011, 03:48 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Oh no! I think I'll get over it
Then leave. But I bet you won't because trolls like you always like to have the last word even if it means getting banned.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL at the BMW ad that came up while I clicked on this thread.

I have no problem with BMW's, although you will normally have a better chance of a BMW driver being a douche more than any other brand.

EDIT: OP sounds like a douche now..
Old 02-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

I'm fairly knowledgeable about the markets. Whats your strategy? Short or long? Bonds or equities? How are you hedging your bets right now? And what are your connections? My350Z is dying to know.

Also, I'm still not clear. Are you a gay guy or just a fat girl on the internet?
German/Indian transgender with a nice personality, not interested, thank you though.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:51 PM
hugo350z

Do you even read your posts? My father gets stocks as bonuses from work....yess aver si me entiendes maricon

...he...gets....stocks....then...I....leech...and.....invest ....started...from....15.....with over 6k in stocks....do you understand?
so technically i was right your parents(dad) gave you the money and what are you typing? is maricon a type of macaroni?
Old 02-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

Then leave. But I bet you won't because trolls like you always like to have the last word even if it means getting banned.
Who's thread is this? Yep I should leave lol...Troll? Oh you meany.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:52 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

He gets stocks? I find that hard to believe. Maybe he gets options. Also, if you leech (I've never heard that term as it relates to finance) then you didn't really earn it yourself. You just sucked your dads dick for a little and made money. I still have no idea what you're talking about though.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

so technically i was right your parents(dad) gave you the money and what are you typing? is maricon a type of macaroni?
Oh sorry, you're from cali, mexican/americans who can't speak a hint of spanish, it's funny when you guys are asked to speak spanish and you are shy because you sound terrible It's okay though, you're american at heart.

Yes I got stocks from my father, but I made all my money and gave him all his money back. It's called being wealthy and having the opportunity to get loans from my father to get money of my own
Old 02-05-2011, 03:57 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

Oh sorry, you're from cali, mexican/americans who can't speak a hint of spanish, it's funny when you guys are asked to speak spanish and you are shy because you sound terrible It's okay though, you're american at heart.

Yes I got stocks from my father, but I made all my money and gave him all his money back. It's called being wealthy and having the opportunity to get loans from my father to get money of my own
You're not wealthy. If you were you wouldn't be in 350Z.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Deltagawd
Banned

I'm glad I did this, I just proved a point to a huge group of people. Sorry you guys had to be the lab rats but this had to be done. Amusing when there is a friendly or interesting discussion a thread will receive 5 posts, but when there is flame bait, all the rats come out to play. It's a shame these people were long term members, exposed for truly what they are.

Seriously guys, if you guys use these forums for flamming, just to incite a fight therefore satisfy yourselves with the entertainment of it all, then you have issues. Just enjoy life and everyone has their opinions, it's a shame I can't profile who told me to run this experiment but we all had a nice laugh, we all thought it would be new people that just joined the forums that would participate in insulting others, but it was long term members.

Genius, bravo guys.

Last edited by Deltagawd; 02-05-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:03 PM
hugo350z

ok good for you prodigy stock market man/boy/indian transgender/thing...why do you insist im hispanic?
Old 02-05-2011, 04:04 PM
ocdz

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 02-05-2011, 04:06 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

I'm glad I did this, I just proved a point to a huge group of people. Sorry you guys had to be the lab rats but this had to be done. Amusing when there is a friendly or interesting discussion a thread will receive 5 posts, but when there is flame bait, all the rats come out to play. It's a shame these people were long term members, exposed for truly what they are.

Seriously guys, if you guys these forums for flamming, just to incite a fight therefore satisfy yourselves with the entertainment of it all, then you have issues. Just enjoy life and everyone has their opinions, it's a shame I can't profile who told me to run this experiment but we all had a nice laugh, we all thought it would be new people that just joined the forums that would participate in insulting others, but it was long term members.

Genius, bravo guys.
You literally cannot even put together a cohesive paragraph. What are you talking about? I can only assume...

1) you're not actually wealthy
2) you don't have the faintest idea about investing
3) you're a fat girl
4) you're leaving with your tail between your legs because you thought people would give you props for this thread, but now everyone is bashing you for being retarded.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:07 PM
hugo350z

Seriously guys, if you guys use these forums for flamming, just to incite a fight therefore satisfy yourselves with the entertainment of it all, then you have issues. Just enjoy life and everyone has their opinions, it's a shame I can't profile who told me to run this experiment but we all had a nice laugh, we all thought it would be new people that just joined the forums that would participate in insulting others, but it was long term members.

Genius, bravo guys.
so....2 people are considered a lot of lab rats?...sure? anyway you're prob bailing out because you are cornered and now blame it on an experiment, and on the side note you started the fire we wanted to put it out...and we defended bmw we didn't put the z on a pedestal...