Sponsored by:

Brand buyers are so sad!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 06:26 PM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by laxplaya1385
i dont' get this thread....

I am thinking this is one of those Oprah moments.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:54 PM
crg914

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
Why do you keep calling everyone hun? It makes me think you're gay. Or your that a girl. And if you're a girl on a car forum, I can only presume you're nasty. Either way, you lose. The hun thing is not endearing, its just stupid and confusing so just stop and leave this forum.

Also, why are you name dropping UM like its some extremely prestigious institution? Its okay, but considering you're talking about things that are overpriced and not worth it, I'd point to your tuition bill and your degree.
This post=win.

/thread
Old 02-05-2011, 07:17 PM
jduet

Originally Posted by Deltagawd
I'm glad I did this, I just proved a point to a huge group of people. Sorry you guys had to be the lab rats but this had to be done. Amusing when there is a friendly or interesting discussion a thread will receive 5 posts, but when there is flame bait, all the rats come out to play. It's a shame these people were long term members, exposed for truly what they are.

Seriously guys, if you guys use these forums for flamming, just to incite a fight therefore satisfy yourselves with the entertainment of it all, then you have issues. Just enjoy life and everyone has their opinions, it's a shame I can't profile who told me to run this experiment but we all had a nice laugh, we all thought it would be new people that just joined the forums that would participate in insulting others, but it was long term members.

Genius, bravo guys.

Honestly hun, do you think anyone is buying this bs? Someone who cannot be "profiled" by yourself told you to run an experiment on a Saturday, the subject of flaming trolls as the chosen topic. On top of that, a large group of people sat around for nearly ten hours awaiting the results? Did you run a control group in which the op was not a douche?

Teenage stupidity has reached an all-time high on my350z
Old 02-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 960 Likes on 725 Posts

Originally Posted by crg914
This post=win.

/thread
+1.

Originally Posted by jduet
Honestly hun, do you think anyone is buying this bs? Someone who cannot be "profiled" by yourself told you to run an experiment on a Saturday, the subject of flaming trolls as the chosen topic. On top of that, a large group of people sat around for nearly ten hours awaiting the results? Did you run a control group in which the op was not a douche?

Teenage stupidity has reached an all-time high on my350z
holy crap thats funny.

Op is another 20k millionaire. He thinks having 18k in the bank ( which is really his fathers) means something when your 18 in college. That 18k will be gone once he has to start paying his own bills - rent/mortgage, insurance, food, power/gas/water, cell phone...taxes.

UM - i hate their gay *** "its all about the U" slogan. Dumber than ****. What moron decided to call them the hurricanes....stupid name for a state school mascot where the state gets hit by hurricanes yearly. I guess with a pro team called the dolphins you don't really have to worry about your name being gay...the dolphins will supersede that every time.

California wildfires, California earthquakes, Kansas tornadoes
Old 02-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Arvin89

lol. I buy brand all the time, mainly because it usually implies better quality. You get what you pay for. (do not confuse this with getting what you think its worth).

Originally Posted by ZS14
Very true what this cat is saying.
Friend of mine bought a overpriced 330ci and tHought he was god. I got my Z for no where near what he spent and my Z is better in every aspect. He hates it.
I rub it in his face all the time. I don't know why but people with bmws think they are a lot better.
I have had the fortunate opportunity of becoming very familiar with both vehicles and let me tell you...

If you have ever sat in a properly maintained BMW you would have realized that they have some of the smoothest rides ever created, while still maintaining some good performance(this is an understatement). I feel every bump in the road in my Z, my car makes a lot of noise when i hit those bumps, and its very irritating, but i understand that sports car need a stiff suspension for maneuverability. Enter the BMW: They are solid cars, built like tanks and maneuver like go karts. They have insanely smooth suspension for how much maneuverability you get out of them, and are very balanced. i have never sat in a car that has ever been able to replicate the BMW suspension.

Also a side note: Has any ever noticed that BMW's come stock with 0 wheel gap? Its small simple details like that, that appeal to people, and that is why you buy a car.

And another side note(this is turning into a rant lol): I can bet you if you went head on into a BMW it would go right through the Z.

If you take the time to view the picture attached (which is worthy of a whole thread on its own), just imagine what our Z would look like after hitting a deer at 140mph, i cant because i think id be dead.

And regarding my feelings, i really hate ignorance.
Attached Thumbnails Brand buyers are so sad!!-image002-300x225.jpg  

Last edited by Arvin89; 02-05-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

What is "flamming?"
Old 02-05-2011, 07:50 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

How dare you question an academic such as this guy. Obviously you aren't as learned in the use of English as he is.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Augustus46

Do you even read your posts? My father gets stocks as bonuses from work....yess aver si me entiendes maricon

...he...gets....stocks....then...I....leech...and.....invest ....started...from....15.....with over 6k in stocks....do you understand?
This one post makes everything you have said null and void. Another free money from daddy kid.

Score:

2/10

Old 02-05-2011, 08:24 PM
davidc81

OP is this you?
Old 02-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

P.S. I attend the University of Miami I'm dumb with yes..18 grand in the bank..Deltagawd not dawg, it's better than your mexican *** name
You obviously take some enjoyment in flamming and insulting others, at 26 flamming online my god this is something you learn to stop doing after your teenage years.

No hun, you're my hero, I should be poor like you at 26 with a Z. Maybe in high school your stock Z was pro, but it's over hun, time to get a camry.
Only 18 grand? You better be at most 20 years old.

I had 40k just in savings by the time I turned 18. I started a corporation, distributing necessities for senior citizens at the age of 16.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

^for real?
Old 02-05-2011, 09:12 PM
AngelsVQ

This is a pointless thread that has turned into back and fourth bashing.

Close
Old 02-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Augustus46

Originally Posted by AngelsVQ
This is a pointless thread that has turned into back and fourth bashing.

Close
Any way we can just paste it all into the "This pertains to the "17 year olds getting Z's" debate..." thread? It kind of belongs there....

Old 02-06-2011, 01:20 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 02-06-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:23 AM
1GR8350Z

You sound a lot like Lopez/Moncada except that you are capitalizing your sentences now.

In case I am wrong I have to say that your stories sound fabricated and I don't believe any of it.

1. In your welcome thread you did not post any pics of your Z. If you are who I think you are you have learned that posting pics of other people Z's get you in trouble

2.You were asked questions about about investing that you could not answer. Anyone can say that they made money in the stock market, but you ignored question that would require some knowledge.

3. You mention Miami and Weston.

4.You find a way to steer each thread you post in to the "17 year old debate"

I'm probably wrong, but I had to throw it out there.
Old 02-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Ronin82

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At this thread!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 05:53 AM
davidc81

Originally Posted by dave079
Goodbye troll
thanks for banning him, hun.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:46 AM
glenns280

I wear gucci shoes cause they make me run fast....