Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Nissan Employee Apparently Liked My Car

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 04:56 AM
mdztuners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Took my car to the dealer one time, they told me choppy shifting is normal. Havent taken it back since. Agile Auto (For those that live in MD) is the only place I take my car to now, even for oil changes (They use MOTUL).
Old 07-11-2011, 06:46 AM
SV1098

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by myork
Why would you not expect the light to come back on? You already stated that you dont have the sensors installed in the wheels:

The system is working exactly as designed. You were just too busy getting all butt hurt that the tech spoke to you in Spanish (the HORROR!) to comprehend what he was telling you.

Buy some TPMS sensors, have them installed, and STFU.
Im assuming you thnk its OK for the tech to approach him and speak any language other than English? Sorry to tell you this: This is the USA! You speak English in the work place! If the shop knows the tech doesnt speak English than why in the hell didnt they have someone else there to communicate with him?
Now that he took off with the car?? How about this: Sir--we need to take your car out for a test drive to check the TPS, is this OK?
In all honesty: They would have had to call the cops on me if the guy drove off with my car period!
If you didnt have TPS in your wheels, why in the hell did you expect them to get the light to go out?
A foolish decision to bring your car in to fix a problem you already knew they couldnt fix. Your fault..
Old 07-11-2011, 06:53 AM
nscheuermann

Originally Posted by NateZ08
i think you're just acting like a little girl. here you are taking your car to a dealership to help you and you get mad at the dude cuz he speaks another language and has to take your car to make sure the light doesn't light up again. let them do their job

shut up and gtfo
isn't listing your audio mods in your sig a little ghey? And idk about you (or everyone else for that matter) but is a sub box really even a mod?

but I completelty agree with him, people working in America need to be able to speak english as it is the dominant language. And also should ask or let the owner of the car know they are taking it out before they just go out and do it.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:56 AM
mdztuners

Lol, I was going to list my Agency Power Shorty Antenna as a mod in my details on my profile
Old 07-11-2011, 07:02 AM
nscheuermann

Originally Posted by mdztuners
Lol, I was going to list my Agency Power Shorty Antenna as a mod in my details on my profile
Old 07-11-2011, 07:10 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have to agree with above on the point that English is supposed to be used in the work place. There are a lot of Hispanic/Latino Soldiers in the US Army and per regulation, only English can be spoken when conducting official business.

Crawford Z Car service is the place to go for anyone in the Nashville, TN area.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:09 PM
surfo

That is Totally wrong!!!... In our shop when there is a client waiting for his car and we need to take it for a test drive to see if the problem is solved, WE ASK the client to go with us and drive his car normally. The Client MUST drive his car unless he tell us to drive it. Also if client is NOT waiting we always ask for his concern when he leaves his car to us... Is just plain and simple Morality. Is his car, not ours so we must respect that and ask permition, not asume it.

good nothing happend to your car. and very bad for that nissan shop.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:26 PM
J 0 K 3 R

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i say i go where the car goes before i hand over the keys. then i insist i stand outside of the garage and watch. and i mad dog the people working on it. i make sure to give the 'i will be coming coming in there if i see any funny bussiness' look, the whole time.
honestly if someone did that in my car i wouldnt be able to keep my hands off em, maybe just a shake 'saying do you think that was a good idea?!'. but im also more cautious than the op.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:53 PM
sevensinz79

I can relate bro... I went in to VW once to have them check my axel noise @ that time my car was a 02.5 VW GTI VR6 supercharged, the dude said he had to do a "test drive" He probably thought I did what other customers did and sat down in the waiting room, but nope I went and had a cigarette hearing him rip a good peel out, out of the parking lot with another service guy sitting in the passenger. I was so pissed I complained to the service manager and escalated it to every damn person with a tie on and was able to get them to cover the whole replacement of my cv boots under "warranty" even tho my car was completely out of warranty with all the mods. About a year later I saw the dude changing oil at the local walmart