Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Concept Z Performance

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 12:15 PM
andrew's 350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Concept Z Performance

Hey everyone I just want to give a shout out to CZP for supplying great products with awesome prices. I have bought multiple things from them for my Z and everytime I get helpful service followed by quick shipping usually comes in a day or 2. The first thing I ordered was a kenitx upper plenum, I did it over the phone. Well the next day I email CZP at 11pm at night Sunday asking for a tracking number. I get an email back within 10 minutes. That was a huge +1 for me that even on a Sunday night they care for there customers. So every product I have received has been delivered fast and safe.

Jwt pop charger
Berk test pipes
Kentixs v+ plenum.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:23 PM
usmcguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here. I recently bought some pulleys and a spacer from them and I received them in a couple of days with no issue. I highly recommend them.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:49 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I always use concept z for my replacement oem parts. (the kinda stuff stearlerships have to order) I have nothing but good things to say about czp, not only do they offer good prices but they make shipping a priority. I highly recommend them to anyone on teh forum.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Kcc1589

I didnt have the same luck as u guys ! Bought my HD wilwood Master cylinder from concept Z , 2 days later No tracking Number , no confirmation number , they didnt even process my credit card and my car at the shop waiting for the parts to come! Just bcs i decide to buy from Concept Z Instead of buying from Zspeed Directly
I email them and this is what they said

""Hey xxxxx, sorry about the lack of communication there. We normally email customers right away if there are any hold ups with the order. For this, we're waiting on our shipment from Z Speed Performance for the master cylinder, which we are expecting This week! """

WTF 😠😠😠 how can they sale parts that they dont even have in stock!

I reply to that email and told them that i want to cancel my order so i can buy my parts right away from Z speed

20mins later my Chase bank app on my iphone pops up and notify me about my recent purchace to concept Z and Right after that they email me back saying this

""Subject: Re: Contact through conceptzperformance Website

Hey xxxx, actually it looks like our Z Speed shipment arrived early and we just received the master cylinder. Did you still want me to cancel, or go ahead and ship it out?

Wtf i already told them to cancel my order and they go and process my credit card without my authorization and than ask me if i was sure that i want to cancel.
i was really mad and with not options since they charge my card 2 as soon as i told them to cancel my order Unbelievable.

They got alot of good parts and prices but i WONT RECOMMEND anyone to buy from them after my experience my Z still at the shop and will stay there for about an extra week until my part from Concept z arrive 😤😤 Meanwhile ill be taking the public bus service to work awesome

hope this helps other people in urgent needs for replacentment parts
Old 05-06-2014, 02:40 PM
blue07hr

^^^hmmmmm my order is held up by the same part also. how long ago did you place your order? i might just tell them to ship out the rest of my parts without it........

but other than the slight delay they have been great and reply quickly to emails.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:51 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,047 Likes on 6,513 Posts

KCC, they cant stock every part... there are alot of vendors that drop ship things directly from the manufacturer. you are one of the few that had a problem, i would highly recommend them to anyone
Old 05-06-2014, 10:43 PM
350Zdj

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by travlee9374
KCC, they cant stock every part... there are alot of vendors that drop ship things directly from the manufacturer. you are one of the few that had a problem, i would highly recommend them to anyone
^this.

I've placed many orders from ConceptZ for the past 2 yrs. I even recommended my buddies to use this vendor and they're all happy. I personally haven't experienced a single issue with them.

Coz responds to emails like lightning quick. Very cool guy and easy to deal with.

It is always a good idea to ask a vendor if the part you need is in their stock or not, especially if the project is time sensitive.

Last edited by 350Zdj; 05-06-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:33 AM
Kcc1589

Originally Posted by blue07hr
^^^hmmmmm my order is held up by the same part also. how long ago did you place your order? i might just tell them to ship out the rest of my parts without it........

but other than the slight delay they have been great and reply quickly to emails.

I place my order on saturday may 3.in the morning! They give me my tracking number today ! Looks like my HD master cylinder is. Being send Straight from Japan since is Supposed to get here by thrusday next week lol! Almost two weeks

Scheduled Delivery: 15-May-2014

Shipment Detail

Ship To:
Xxxxxxxxxx
FL
US
Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 5.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1Z3Y2x45036189887x
Reference Number 1: 105074
Reference Number 2: 68370
Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment

Last edited by Kcc1589; 05-07-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Zmandriving

Originally Posted by blue07hr

I ordered the same part zspeed slave and wilwood master. Got immediate email and the parts were shipped out a day later. I have had no problems with them and the parts came and had them installed last week. Wow what a difference those parts made to my clutch pedal.

Last edited by Zmandriving; 05-07-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:38 AM
AntKneeGrod

CZP always for my parts
Old 05-08-2014, 07:55 AM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kcc1589
I didnt have the same luck as u guys ! Bought my HD wilwood Master cylinder from concept Z , 2 days later No tracking Number , no confirmation number , they didnt even process my credit card and my car at the shop waiting for the parts to come! Just bcs i decide to buy from Concept Z Instead of buying from Zspeed Directly
I email them and this is what they said

""Hey xxxxx, sorry about the lack of communication there. We normally email customers right away if there are any hold ups with the order. For this, we're waiting on our shipment from Z Speed Performance for the master cylinder, which we are expecting This week! """

WTF ������ how can they sale parts that they dont even have in stock!

I reply to that email and told them that i want to cancel my order so i can buy my parts right away from Z speed

20mins later my Chase bank app on my iphone pops up and notify me about my recent purchace to concept Z and Right after that they email me back saying this

""Subject: Re: Contact through conceptzperformance Website

Hey xxxx, actually it looks like our Z Speed shipment arrived early and we just received the master cylinder. Did you still want me to cancel, or go ahead and ship it out?

Wtf i already told them to cancel my order and they go and process my credit card without my authorization and than ask me if i was sure that i want to cancel.
i was really mad and with not options since they charge my card 2 as soon as i told them to cancel my order Unbelievable.

They got alot of good parts and prices but i WONT RECOMMEND anyone to buy from them after my experience my Z still at the shop and will stay there for about an extra week until my part from Concept z arrive ���� Meanwhile ill be taking the public bus service to work awesome

hope this helps other people in urgent needs for replacentment parts
Like you would have gotten it quicker elsewhere by canceling and reordering? Who cares it shipped right?