Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z1 Auto in NY

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 06:03 AM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

We have been in touch with the OP directly via email even well in advance of this thread. There was no lack of communication, we have been in constant touch with him since day 1, even with his unique order details. There are delays that can happen in special order situations. Several of the firms we previously were supplied with have gone under this year, and that, coupled with the normal delays of special order, have bitten us in the *** on a few orders. Even with domestically originated parts, there are times where we have one eta and then it changes by either the manufacturer or distributor, and then changes again, and again - and they don't proactively tell you, it's just us constantly asking, like customers constantly ask us for eta's. I wish I had a way to predict it always, but it's a constant battle - my whole day is often spent tracking down shipments and packages sometimes, but that's what this industry is. Unfortunately, there are times where we have no control over product flow, and any vendor who resells other manufacturers parts will tell you the same. I completely understand not everyone being willing to wait if eta's change - when those situations happen we try to offer a comparable product, or an additional discount, or some other reasonable solution. This past year hasn't been an easy one for either vendors or manufacturers due to the state of the economy. Things just aren't cranking out with the same fervor as they were before the downfall, and it's true from top to bottom. We aren't perfect, but we try our best to stay in touch with a customer should a delay occur and come to a reasonable solution.

Carlos will be receiving everything he ordered in the coming weeks
Old 07-28-2011, 10:20 AM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^thats great to hear.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Mr. Nibiru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Let me ask you something... what do you have on your car that is actually worth waiting for? I already know that answer as that is a rhetorical question, ask anyone who has any type of JDM part if they've had to wait... you couldn't even wait 4 weeks for a Evo-R part so spare me. OS Giken LSD? Central 20 anything is going to require a wait... there's always 2 sides of the story guy. They are bar non the most reliable vendor hands down(Their are still very good guys here too)... You haven't been around the forum long enough to comment on any of the vendor's business practices.
That's funny you say that. I am still waiting on my 4.083 gear and install kit and I ordered that on 21Jun2011. I wonder why I haven't come on here and flamed them up. Oh yeah, that's right! They have been in constant contact and keeping me informed of the situation. There is nothing on earth that should take 8 months to get. And I even said all of my previous experiences have been awesome with them. But plain and simple in this case they messed up. But as long as they man up, admit there mistakes, and don't try to blame it on the customer *cough, cough, EVO-R* then they are still a good company. I will do business with them in the future.

So get your facts straight before you try to bad mouth someone. I think this guy has a legitimate reason to be mad!
Old 07-28-2011, 11:08 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 399 Likes on 227 Posts

perfect, now everyone has said thier piece, and all aspects have been covered and answered....

now close the damn thread and lets all move on.
Good lord, this was exhausting to read.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Mr. Nibiru

Originally Posted by bmccann101
perfect, now everyone has said thier piece, and all aspects have been covered and answered....

now close the damn thread and lets all move on.
Good lord, this was exhausting to read.
Name:  nicolas-cage-hair-is-a-bird.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  41.8 KB
Old 07-28-2011, 02:57 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

imo tho if parts are going to be THAT scarce and unavailable maybe its time to pull it off the website and concentrate on the products they can get out. would be less headache for them to try and provide products that simply arent available no?
Old 07-28-2011, 07:23 PM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Nibiru
That's funny you say that. I am still waiting on my 4.083 gear and install kit and I ordered that on 21Jun2011. I wonder why I haven't come on here and flamed them up. Oh yeah, that's right! They have been in constant contact and keeping me informed of the situation. There is nothing on earth that should take 8 months to get. And I even said all of my previous experiences have been awesome with them. But plain and simple in this case they messed up. But as long as they man up, admit there mistakes, and don't try to blame it on the customer *cough, cough, EVO-R* then they are still a good company. I will do business with them in the future.

So get your facts straight before you try to bad mouth someone. I think this guy has a legitimate reason to be mad!
I have waited 8 months for a short block
Old 07-29-2011, 05:04 PM
cockpit66

I would like to thank all those who have opined on this thread. Sorry it's not more participatory, but my English depends on an online translator.
I am confident that with Adam problems be resolved shortly and the order finally arrive in September.

Thanks, and I hope that this thread falls down by not using more.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Toñinz

Originally Posted by cockpit66
I would like to thank all those who have opined on this thread. Sorry it's not more participatory, but my English depends on an online translator.
I am confident that with Adam problems be resolved shortly and the order finally arrive in September.

Thanks, and I hope that this thread falls down by not using more.

You have received the order?
Old 11-03-2011, 08:55 AM
sesaber

Any news about this?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:15 AM
cockpit66

Originally Posted by sesaber
Any news about this?
Last week I filed a complaint with VISA to recover the money. At the bank tell me there is little hope. Adam did not want to transfer money.

November 21 will be a year since I made the order.
When I confirmed to me that there is no refund, I'll tell you a story ....
Old 11-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Toñinz

Last week I filed a complaint with VISA to recover the money. At the bank tell me there is little hope. Adam did not want to transfer money.

November 21 will be a year since I made the order.
When I confirmed to me that there is no refund, I'll tell you a story ....

I still have no news, no order, no money ......
Old 11-09-2011, 03:46 PM
cockpit66

Originally Posted by Toñinz
I still have no news, no order, no money ......
This smacks of scam.

Do you know if only do to people from Spain?
Old 11-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Scam..??!! Explain.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:56 PM
cockpit66

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Scam..??!! Explain.
When someone takes money to send something, do not make the shipment and keeps the money, it has a name. In Spain we call estafa, timo, robo. Please use the google translator to avoid misunderstandings.

After almost a year of being lied and deceived by Adam, and with little chance to get my $ 3400 I have the right to say that I have been scammed
Old 11-10-2011, 03:33 PM
dvo

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

When someone takes money to send something, do not make the shipment and keeps the money, it has a name. In Spain we call estafa, timo, robo. Please use the google translator to avoid misunderstandings.

After almost a year of being lied and deceived by Adam, and with little chance to get my $ 3400 I have the right to say that I have been scammed
I'm sure there issues that are not for public knowledge. I'm sure he'll come through. someone with over 500 positive itrader ratings doesn't just do stuff like this.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Exactly...
Old 11-11-2011, 01:22 AM
gabe3d

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This is very very concerning and making me extremely worried...
Old 11-11-2011, 08:10 AM
cgkp0925

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

please keep us posted OP.

one member's experience is an experience for all of us.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:24 AM
edgui12

Cancel your order and find another company, I started a thread like this about 2 months ago but had the mods close it in good faith that Adam would get me my product after waiting over 7 months....for a shift ****!! After getting my money back from them, I'm never ordering from them again...and I will recommend everyone to steer clear of this company.

Quick Reply: Z1 Auto in NY