Sponsored by:

contacting intensepower.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 09:39 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Keep trolling and proving that you don't know WTF you're talking about...

I challenge you or the other trolls to name one botched or fubar'ed build or one customer who was unhappy with their Intense built car before you continue talking s**t.
Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
LOL You got all that out of his inaccurate dribble of a troll post?

RudeG, please bring it down a notch for me sir...
Old 10-14-2011, 10:14 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

"After this clears up, they need to get another full blown customer servce guy in there to calm down the ph lines. I see that personally as an instant fix for the biz..
The phone lines are burning up because folks don't have their orders. On top of that it sounds like they are still taking orders, and peoples money, knowing that they don't have any cash flow if the merchant services is still holding onto the funds. How anyone can defend that behavior is beyond me.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:30 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cux350z
Its a real question. You two are the only ones I can think of to have cars in their shop besides their big turbo build car.

It seems like intense was more of a vendor for parts, not builds.

Most of the builds I can recall from out west cam from VRT/Other scammer shop or GTM. Midwest is SP, MIDA is well...a cluster, and South you have Injected/Dynosty, Forged, CIN and if you head to FLA you have another cluster that probably rivals the MIDA. Texas has Jtran.
Well, off the top of my head... there are also mazzoo's yellow twin GT37R 1000+whp widebody Z (it made the cover of dsport magazine) and foreignsoda's blue built PowerLab G35 coupe. Neither of those guys were very active on the forum, but their builds were featured on here. And although not a VQ, the blue widebody Supra is a customer car as well.

As for my build... It has been on hold now for quite some time while I save up the money for the next step in the project. But trying to save up has been a real MF'er this past year with a slowdown in my supplemental source of income and unexpected expenses not related to the car project. In addition, I've had rotten luck with 3 different outside vendors that have literally delayed my project for a year and a half and a total dollar amount in excess of 5 figures that I will never recoup. On top of that... I made a major change in the direction of my build and changed things up significantly in mid build. I have been quiet on this forum about the details of my build because I prefer to wait and post a completed build thread. More often than not, build progress "gonna do this or that" threads seem to have the kiss of death. So that is why my build has taken so long and is not yet done.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:47 AM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
I think what he was saying is what I said earlier - "What have you done for me lately?". He was not running down their past performance, in fact was complimenting it. As a business owner who handles a lot of peoples money that has to be directed to other places in order to complete my companies commitments to my clients, he is saying that they failed - and they did, like it or not. I see that you are relatively local, and I admire your defense of them. BUT, it looks to me, and a few others, that they blew it - and I still don't buy the reason they are giving. Continuing to take orders, and charging customers credit cards, simply makes no sense - even if their story is factual, it is only digging themselves into a deeper hole.
It is not the work that is in question in this thread - it is the LACK of work. And other car forums are full of the same threads.
+1.

its amazing how that guy can keep defending intense. talk about being freaking blind and ignorant to business practices
Old 10-14-2011, 11:11 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

"After this clears up, they need to get another full blown customer servce guy in there to calm down the ph lines. I see that personally as an instant fix for the biz..
The phone lines are burning up because folks don't have their orders. On top of that it sounds like they are still taking orders, and peoples money,
making stuff up again?...who ever is mad at the customer service is understandable...but what you are saying is not the case.
The phone lines burning up has been case since 2004, and its due to the volume of general sales inquiries, not just from this forum.
Either way, not all orders are processed via CC and there are other methods as well. They also have setup recently with another merchant services company too. Either way, it doesn't take a genius to figure out other payment methods.

knowing that they don't have any cash flow if the merchant services is still holding onto the funds. .
What you are also saying ... for all your knowledge about merchant services, is simply wrong even under those assumptions. If the merchant services was holding up funds... how could they take an order and process it?,so... how could they be taking peoples money?(a claim false claim on your end that they are pocking in cash and not sending anything out)...none of those accusations make sense because its not possible.
Again... all new orders are moving forward, and they have acknowledge customer service needs to be better. What are you asking?..they reimburse people money?... they never got the funds, merchant services is holding it up till they get done being audited. it was not their fault for the merchant services operations...the bad communication to the customer is the issue i see though. Not going to defend that.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-14-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:21 AM
saywat?

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
making stuff up again IC?...whoever is made at the customer service is understandable...but what you are saying is not the case.
The phonelines burning up has been case since 2004.
Either way, not all orders are processed via CC and there are other methods as well. They also have setup recently with another merchant services company too. Either way, it doesnt take a genious to figure out other payment methods.

What you are also saying ... for all your knowledge about merchant services, you are simply wrong even under your incorrect assumptions. If the merchant services was holding up funds... how could they take an order and process it?, how could they be taking peoples money?(a claim false claim on your end that they are pocking in cash and not sending anything out)...
Again... all new orders are moving forward, and they ahve acknowledge customer serviceneeds to be better. What are you asking?..they reinburse people money?... they never got the funds, merchant services is holding it up till they get done being audited. That aint theri fualt...the bad communication issues back tot he customer is the issue i see too
are u seriously typing this?
Old 10-14-2011, 11:23 AM
srsairbags

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VQpwr03z
My case still under investigation, no resolution yet, but i did get a credit.
they cancelled my card . . gave a new card . . investigation still open . . . got credit . . have to set up all the outbound payments all over again . . im pissed . . . can we collectively sue intense ? ?
Old 10-14-2011, 11:27 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Darren leaving....hmmmm hadn't heard that. That's a pretty big deal...
Old 10-14-2011, 11:31 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain
Darren leaving....hmmmm hadn't heard that. That's a pretty big deal...
yes robin, he never had time to take classes(nursing) and was always trying to do it .....finally decided best way was to just go at it full time.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:45 AM
AlexAZD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cux350z
Its a real question. You two are the only ones I can think of to have cars in their shop besides their big turbo build car.

It seems like intense was more of a vendor for parts, not builds.

Most of the builds I can recall from out west cam from VRT/Other scammer shop or GTM. Midwest is SP, MIDA is well...a cluster, and South you have Injected/Dynosty, Forged, CIN and if you head to FLA you have another cluster that probably rivals the MIDA. Texas has Jtran.
I usually don't get into these kind of things but here I go. My car has been at Intense. The build was on hold because some unforseen issues happened. We started my build with a certain budget. I went in with the hopes my motor and heads would need minor clean up. This was not the case. Another shop in phoenix put in a Napa tstat inplace of a nismo one and my motor overheated in Vegas. Which has was there and helped me get home. The car didn't have any issues from there so I didn't know if there was damage. I drove it for 9 months before starting my build.

My heads were warped and my block was far out of spec. My build is under the G35 section of this site and many others. Fully built to handle 650whp+. Since it's a drift car (real drift car, not a daily) I decided I didnt' need to go much higher than 700whp. Providing fuel is a hold back. I don't really care for much more power. Every hold up was my indecisiveness. I had to get the car caged and gutted after the motor was pulled. I was going to keep it a street car, then this... then that. If I would have listened since the beginning to Han and Pete my car probably would be done. I decided to full out all the wiring and use ProEFI as a standalone. I need to get money for the chassis and engine harness. I removed my abs, I need new lines, Car is going up north for a special project... All things which takes time from them.

Between Han and Pete, I can say they have thought up 90% of the ideas for my car. I things that didn't turn out well where the things I did without running it by them first. I do not have the experience in car builds and it seemed everytime I did something without running it buy them, I caused more problem.

Long story short, Car Builders for sure. I trust them with my car and any project I will do in the future I cannot do myself (which is most).

So much hate and anger. We all have our shops that we back. It doesn't mean you need to go searching for opportunities to bash other shops for situtations beyond control. For being in business 10 years, I think they are doing good. Every company faces tough times. They have posted information regarding the situation. You can only do, what you can only do.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:46 AM
AlexAZD

Just to add...

here is the link to my build...

https://my350z.com/forum/g35-g37/514...e-warning.html
Old 10-14-2011, 01:01 PM
saywat?

how did this go from a vendor not sending out paid parts and lack of communication to a talk about their builds which pretty much has almost nothing to do with the topic?. these guys must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel to defend intense. freaking amazing...
Old 10-14-2011, 01:13 PM
PerfZ

Originally Posted by saywat?
are u seriously typing this?
Agreed. What he just posted made absolutely no sense at all, and he invented things besides - like where did the word "audit' ever appear in the vendors defense/explanation regarding his merchant services? And where did the vendor ever say he was using a new merchant services company? Is that only being shared with all of the insider AZ folks?
As far as my knowledge of merchant services, I'm pretty sure I know more than the average person as I have been accepting credit cards, as well as ACH payments, for over 20 years. And I have never, not once, had funds withheld by any of the 3 companies I have dealt with. I've had several charge backs, out of literally thousands of transactions, and I have won every single one of those too. That is because when I take someones money, I deliver what they paid for. I also answer my phone for every single call, and respond same day to each and every e-mail. I also have never promised that someones order is all ready to be shipped when I know that is not the case.
Something has changed over at IMS - I don't have a clue what it is, but I have a very good idea of what it isn't. And all of you supposed insiders have not changed my ideas even one little bit. I admire your defending them - but I am not buying it, and anyone who deals with them in the near future - buyer beware. I don't believe their troubles are anywhere close to being over.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:14 PM
PerfZ

how did this go from a vendor not sending out paid parts and lack of communication to a talk about their builds which pretty much has almost nothing to do with the topic?. these guys must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel to defend intense. freaking amazing...
It's called deflection - and baffle them with BS. Plain and simple.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:52 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic

Received 399 Likes on 227 Posts

Quicksilvers pretty much right tho. They drew a line in the sand saying new orders money is not being used to pay old orders parts.. theyd never catch up. They did ( from what im told) get a new merchant or are getting a new merchant. They are fine 100% by paypal for new orders.
Either way, not getting into all that anymore.. haha. again, I DONT WORK THERE.

Today i paid the machine shop the fee charged for my engine machining labor, and it is going to Intense today where it will be fully assembled starting next week. I got all my build, parts and labor in writing, including tune, dyno etc. We made an invoice for the block and labor as i was a normal customer on that gig.. still a good price tho. Separate invoice for the semi sponsored FI build. Again separate invioce for bodywork ( i had a wing imported, painted and installed).
I see things happening a bit differently over there as of today.. they are not lost in the mess anymore it would appear, looked more like moving fwd on plans to fix stuff.. dunno. Just throwing it out there.

The new orders coming in are not subject to these issues.. that was mentioned to me.... you can mention it and verify before you pay too id assume.

I thought of this too.. my best friend owns Fitness Depot here in Scottsdale. Well, his store was in a spot notorious for businesses starting and failing fast. HE did pretty well.. others perished, but now all these new tennants moved in with super low rent , and they refused to bring his down to match, he was FAR above them. he tried n tried, n finally he went a month without paying them .. kinda like ppl do on thier houses. Well, they locked him out. His store was closed out of the blue.. but he was not out of business. was a few weeks in the end.
He found a far better location, got the place to let him back in for one day to get his equipment out of there ( which they never do btw) and he was able to start over at this new location, which is far better anyways. Lawyers can handle the rest w the old place. Did he lose customers that drove over there and found an empty store? Sure.. i bet he did. But he will make more new ones now.. even it he has to drag in the mud for a bit. His situation was less nasty, but all in all, a paralel in business.

Point being is that if that were IMR, wed all have the same sh#t fit.. one that i had myself, yes. Ill totally admit that of course. I went totally emo on a few of my posts, and hey, i may still do it again haha.
They are surely in biz, and are trying to move past this and fix it up. I say that becuase i do get that vibe and am starting to see thsoe kind of actions too. I am confident they will do that.
I HOPE they will do that. fuh.

In the meantime, over the last few days, Pete has been in contact, Han has texted me alot, and has replied when before i can tell i was being avoided a bit.. hey, i was a pretty squeaky wheel... it all boils down to ONE SINGLE THING.. COMMUNICATION. Shoulda done it in the beginning.. could ahve saved everything, id have my dispute done already and wed all be happy as clams. I understand the duck n move they did, but it sucked. For all of us. Oh well..

Communication:
When its not there.. angry mob.. badly, and immediately. bad scene.
When it is there... angry mob cools down fast. far far better deal.

I mean its up to them. If this new improved contact ends all the sudden, yes i will go right back to being upset. But again, reporting facts as they come.. right now, its far more positive than last week. At least for me. Im only one voice in this tho, i know that. We shal see if it keeps up. I hope it does.

as for the OP and others in the thread ( im not trying to take it OT, just adding my ordeal to the heap is all) ... you need to charge back. IMR did not get your money. They cant refund you.. they never got it.

I dont get how it works, but just chargeback and start over.. either at IMR if you like em or elsewhere.. get your money, and get your parts and keep modding your car.. this isnt an end all for us all.

You will get your cash. Dont worry. But jump on it fast, sometimes banks have limits on days.. do know that IMR is not going to play nasty and dispute back on you unless its valid and youre not in this same boat w us. If you got your stuff and just dispute it, doubt that wil work for you. Be honest, they will too im sure.. and move past it.

Im just stuck in it and cant really back out now.. good luck to you all.

Last edited by bmccann101; 10-14-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:45 PM
IIQuickSilverII

i know... ask crux.. he is the one the brought it up and tried to bait... you also went along with it, dont act so surprised. lol

Agreed. What he just posted made absolutely no sense at all, and he invented things besides - like where did the word "audit' ever appear in the vendors defense/explanation regarding his merchant services? And where did the vendor ever say he was using a new merchant services company? Is that only being shared with all of the insider AZ folks?
since you are a NON constumer.. and are just here for the peanut gallery, why should you care to know, or IMR care to let you specifically know.
Also that information is not a secret...its common sense the moment the CC processor said funds would be held up for the max legal ammount of time(till dec) and the relationship went south, a new CC processor was beign setup... and in the meantime, other processing methods were taken.... not sure why you are so "surprised" at all here lol.

As far as my knowledge of merchant services, I'm pretty sure I know more than the average person as I have been accepting credit cards, as well as ACH payments, for over 20 years. And I have never, not once, had funds withheld by any of the 3 companies I have dealt with. I've had several charge backs, out of literally thousands of transactions, and I have won every single one of those too. That is because when I take someones money, I deliver what they paid for.
lol can you read??? IMR did not get the money. They cant refund you... or process an order with no money... some POs were and they ended up paying out of their pocket because they never got the funds!.

And all of you supposed insiders have not changed my ideas even one little bit. I admire your defending them - but I am not buying it, and anyone who deals with them in the near future - buyer beware. I don't believe their troubles are anywhere close to being over.
lol...of course you are not buying it because you never cared as i said on my first post here, you were just here for the peanut gallery with your mind made up... you are making stuff up as you were called out and now you are trying strawman arguments.... either way, of course it wont change overnight for them to improve on the customer service, but its acknowledged and hear them making changes and hopefully the right steps...IMO they needed this wake up call.
About the phones.. i guess it depends too on the number of "sales" employees you have taking calls, or the volume of calls you have to take care of every call as you do... i am sure you don't tell your customers on the line "sorry i have to hang up on you to take another call"...i dont think so. lol
Anyways, intense's customer service has to improve, and get back to the way they were before...end of story. If your business is doing fine, good for you specially in the tough economy...and just like your made up opinion here i could care less and i doesnt matter to the topic.

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 10-14-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:01 PM
saywat?

freaking amazing this guys logic
Old 10-14-2011, 03:38 PM
PerfZ

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII

since you are a NON constumer.. and are just here for the peanut gallery, why should you care to know, or IMR care to let you specifically know.
Also that information is not a secret...its common sense the moment the CC processor said funds would be held up for the max legal ammount of time(till dec) and the relationship went south, a new CC processor was beign setup... and in the meantime, other processing methods were taken.... not sure why you are so "surprised" at all here lol.

lol can you read??? IMR did not get the money. They cant refund you... or process an order with no money... some POs were and they ended up paying out of their pocket because they never got the funds!.

I don't buy their merchant services story - and I have more knowledge of the process than probably anyone else on this forum since I own a business that processes at least 10 CC and ACH transactions daily - at an average of $900.00 per transaction. The vendors post did NOT say anything about a new merchant services provider - seems like lot's of the defenders know all about it though. Kind of strange, no?
Ever check the BBB rating on the vendor: http://www.bbb.org/phoenix/business-...az-1000003017/
And yes I can read. I can also comprehend. Just because I read it on the internet does not make it true. No, I am fortunate to NOT be a customer. I just can't stand BS in the Z community or anywhere else for that matter. And the vendor has spewing BS like a broken oil rig. Don't you think that if there was even ONE person who had received their order in the last 3-5 months that they might post up? If not here on any of the other forums? And not just the Z forums - their problems extend to many folks other than Z owners. As I said before, something has changed over there and it is not good.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:52 PM
danisr1
Sleeps in 350Z

I'm going to close the thread for now, it's getting heated everyone I think needs a little time to cool down.
It will get reopened at the staffs discretion.