Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

As If its not bad enough driving in snow...

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2004, 08:18 PM
daytona350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: As If its not bad enough driving in snow...

Originally posted by wildone_106
You gotta watch out for those jackass M*TH*ER F*U****S in trucks/jeeps/suburu's who thinks its fun to tail gate you doin 35 on the freeway bcus they think its "FUN">?? Perhaps?! BUt I HAD to do just that on 520 this mornin in Seattle bcus of the snow and its not like its deep but has ice under it, I almost lost it twice while all the time some dudes in a big truck sat not 15 feet from my ***..what where they thinking? If there in such a rush just pass me bcus there was no way Im gonna go any faster..I could feel those wheels barely gripping.

Eventually I DID spin out 180 on a street and another person in a Jeep was barely able to stop as they were so close, they drove off "Angrily" at my mis fortune.. luckily no one was in the other lane or I woulda been toast but I had to park my car in a lot about 10 mins away from where I work.
It just stupifys the idiotic drivers here and to any Z's in this area I urge you not to attempt driving in this weather its the scariest thing I've done in a long time..
I had the same wonderful experience you did getting onto I5 South in Federal Way. I went half way around once I hit the freeway, I got it back fortunately. I made it to work ok, but my car stayed there until today. It didn't like the snow at all....I'm on stockers as well.

-Jon