Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Well, after about a year on this forum...

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Reese

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hahaha

I just caught what i said in my last post...you meant b/c to mean because and i thought you were talking about paint....now i feel stupid. Guess when i see that i automatically assume someone is talking about basecoat/clearcoat. Anyway...i guess it could be possible that it doesn't have a clear...but that is very strange if it doesn't.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:35 PM
ViZion

Default Re: hahaha

Originally posted by Reese
I just caught what i said in my last post...you meant b/c to mean because and i thought you were talking about paint....now i feel stupid. Guess when i see that i automatically assume someone is talking about basecoat/clearcoat. Anyway...i guess it could be possible that it doesn't have a clear...but that is very strange if it doesn't.
heh, yeah. i'm a tad lazy and abbreviate where i can

anywho, turns out you're right and my nissan dealership was wrong. (gee, there's a suprise ) nna says that super black does come with clear. (which makes way more sense) guess my service guy will be forced to give me a nismo shirt for lying to me
cheers!
Old 01-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Reese

Default Re: Re: hahaha

btw, i should have started off the conversation with congrats on the Z. I love the SB, get some Zaino on it fast. I am sure if you have been a member here for a year you know that already. I would have gotten a SB but i traded a black Jeep and just wanted a color that i had never owned before. But you can't beat black when its clean, no doubt! Silver is cool but you can't get the same reflections when its highly polished. Once again congrats on the new Z.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Reese

Oh yeah! if you haven't got it yet, you should call and tell the dealership to not even wash it . Believe me, mine even had more swirls after they cleaned it up before i took delivery. Do it yourself when you get home and get the Big Blue towels for drying and the DF Towels (2 small for washing and 2 finger applicators and 6 mediums for removing Zaino). Only reason i say this is because i wish i would have been on here before i got my Z. Man, i am already jealous of how good the SB is gonna look!
Old 01-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Jetpilot718

Heh thanks Reese... I guess now I have no excuse but to look into the whole Zaino thing. I got alot to learn. lol
Old 01-11-2004, 08:06 AM
ZBaby

..why did they tell you that?.. cause they didnt know the answer and they didnt want to tell you that probably.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:28 AM
ViZion

yeah, i have no clue. it's not something that i was questioning either.
i can't remember quite how it came up, but they told me that super black didn't have clear.
again, chalk one up for nissan service being clueless.