Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What do u think about a girl driving 350z

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 04:58 AM
altimachick03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jennifer 2
Altimachick, I don’t agree with your premise that women buy sports cars for “cool points”, nor are most of these women an “accident waiting to happen”. I don’t have a *****, (and unlike you I don’t yearn for one) so I don’t choose my car with the idea of using it as a peewee extender. Consequently I don’t drive into ditches, drift into poles or create other bedlam. I drive a sports car like an adult, safe and secure (with small doses of speed and vigor thrown in). Insurance companies who know something about bad drivers reward my gender with lower auto insurance rates.

Instructors of high performance and racetrack skills programs actually prefer female students. Unlike their male counterparts, they actually listen and follow advice. I know that most of the hairy ear, knuckle draggers here have more driving skills than me, but they are also more likely to kill it with fire than me. So maybe I’m the better choice behind the wheel after all!
Lol I yearn to have a pen!s? That's news to me lol, I find it more comical than insulting. Congrats, you're one of minority of women that have a genuine interest in cars. As far as cool points, its in reference to the OP as well as others that consider the "cool factor" when purchasing a car.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:15 AM
1LightBrick

Originally Posted by Sarahs350Z
if you're interrogating women on the forums because you like to look at girls, i strongly suggest a different website for that.. hint hint wink wink
lol i'm just playing with you guys. I think this thread is stupid, my first post in it details a young woman i met on the bmw forums who was truly interested in repairing and maintaining and enjoying her car. THATs the girls that are impressive. not saying that that isn't you guys, and i whole-heartedly agree with the "cool points" point. I apologize if i've offended you. In general, I associate women driving manual sports cars to be "gear heads," or at least have an interest in the performance and driving aspect of a fun car. Not to give me wood.

Last edited by 1LightBrick; 12-04-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:01 AM
june

Originally Posted by 1LightBrick
lol i'm just playing with you guys. I think this thread is stupid, my first post in it details a young woman i met on the bmw forums who was truly interested in repairing and maintaining and enjoying her car. THATs the girls that are impressive. not saying that that isn't you guys, and i whole-heartedly agree with the "cool points" point. I apologize if i've offended you. In general, I associate women driving manual sports cars to be "gear heads," or at least have an interest in the performance and driving aspect of a fun car. Not to give me wood.
no no no...no. you are still on the badboy list.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Sarahs350Z

Originally Posted by 1LightBrick
hahah i aint madatchu!
I just love cars, that's all, and I want my 350z to be prettyyy
it's just a little irritating when you or other guys on the forums want a pic. I know you were kidding but its the repetition of the whole "you're not a girl unless you post a pic of yourself" lololol usually i'm just like stfu.

mm whatever. I give myself a pat on the back for being able to jack up the car and take the wheels off..jeez.. and even that's beyond my strength. Putting them back on is even more funnn..
From my experience with helping my boyfriend work on the cars is you would have to be one hell of a woman to do serious work on a car without a man's help.

and yes this thread is stupid as hell.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:16 AM
june

hahah i aint madatchu!
it's just a little irritating when you or other guys on the forums want a pic. I know you were kidding but its the repetition of the whole "you're not a girl unless you post a pic of yourself" lololol usually i'm just like stfu.

mm whatever. I give myself a pat on the back for being able to jack up the car and take the wheels off..jeez.. and even that's beyond my strength. Putting them back on is even more funnn..
From my experience with helping my boyfriend work on the cars is you would have to be one hell of a woman to do serious work on a car without a man's help.

Hello Sarah,

A serious question: If you can see this reply then please let meee know? Thankz.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:21 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

hahah i aint madatchu!

Because butterface?
Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 AM
june

Default Let it go

Originally Posted by altimachick03
Lol I yearn to have a pen!s? That's news to me lol, I find it more comical than insulting. Congrats, you're one of minority of women that have a genuine interest in cars. As far as cool points, its in reference to the OP as well as others that consider the "cool factor" when purchasing a car.
I have a *****. It's name is Phil (old bf). I keep it in the nightstand where it belongs. Since the wire broke (some men have the same prob), there it sits taking up space (some men also do that).

Some of us do take care of our cars, even if it costs us (men do that too).

take care,

j
Old 12-04-2012, 06:52 AM
Sarahs350Z

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
Because butterface?
who me?
Old 12-04-2012, 06:59 AM
june

Default Help!

who me?

Please answer my last reply to your other comment.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:54 AM
35thannyZowner

Default Casper's sister

I have listed my profile, and have posted to this, and other threads several times. When I was logged on I could comment, and see my posts. I even sent out private messages, but apparently I've been invisible. When I logged out my messages, and profile were gone. I had to re-register. Still I am not sure if anyone can see me, so I will have to assume that I am dead.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20 AM
STL 350Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bmurray350z
you're gay?
Yup.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Sarahs350Z

Originally Posted by 35thannyZowner
I have listed my profile, and have posted to this, and other threads several times. When I was logged on I could comment, and see my posts. I even sent out private messages, but apparently I've been invisible. When I logged out my messages, and profile were gone. I had to re-register. Still I am not sure if anyone can see me, so I will have to assume that I am dead.
i see dead people
Old 12-04-2012, 08:49 AM
35thannyZowner

i see dead people
Hi Sarah!

I wrote to you a couple of times using my other registration. I am glad you can now see me even if I am dead.

nice to meet you.

June

ps. If you have any trouble with the guys here just let me know. if so I will haunt them.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Sarahs350Z

Originally Posted by 35thannyZowner
Hi Sarah!

I wrote to you a couple of times using my other registration. I am glad you can now see me even if I am dead.

nice to meet you.

June

ps. If you have any trouble with the guys here just let me know. if so I will haunt them.
LMAO sure will haha welcome to the forums!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:34 AM
35thannyZowner

shush...don't let anyone know I'm here
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Looks like we got a lot of lesbo love going on up in here
Old 12-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Bmurray350z

Received 91 Likes on 47 Posts

Old 12-04-2012, 09:57 AM