2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Do i have a problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 10:08 AM
JFritz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by zand02max
hmmmmmmmmm: "Originally posted by jake350z
im 17 and i got 2 tickets one for going 100 in a 65 and one for blowing though a red light at 60 in a 35 and almost hit in to a state police car i have a suspended licence for a year and i pay 398 on insurance never mind what i have to pay for the car i just want to do some mods but im waiting to get my licence back and i have no money after paying all that "

Thanks El Diablo for the pic, PRICELESS!!!!!
You are a shameless pr-ck. If you're not banned, you're definitly blacklisted in my book.

At some point, all of us speed, or use our car's power.

Get a life.

Edit: OK, just read the "red light running" but holy sh-t, you guys are too much. I can think of mistakes I made when I was 17 driving also.

Last edited by JFritz; 01-19-2004 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:20 AM
jesseenglish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I totally agree with zand02max, jake350z obviously doesn't care about jack ****.

This is the same type of guy who will cut you off in heavy traffic so he can get there .002 seconds ahead of you. I certainly would never want anything to happen to a 350Z, but it wouldn't upset me one bit if he got another ticket while driving on a suspended license and they put you in juvenile hall. It might wake you up that there are people on the road other than you.

If you hit someone in my famil while not having insurance and no license I would sue your azz and your parents for everything they own for letting you be an idiot. Thanks for jacking up my insurance rates.

Yes we all speed from time to time, but we at least have some common sense which appears to be sorely lacking in young Jake.

Last edited by jesseenglish; 01-19-2004 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:25 AM
Setter32

Originally posted by JFritz
COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE. Who the hell are you to point fingers at this kid. This thread went from a question asked about how come his car smells funny, to flaming.
Thank goodness that some people with common sense are pointing out the idiot factor here. He should be "flamed" for putting other peoples' lives in danger because he is mentally impaired. I hope.......and I'm sure many others also, who wants their family to be safe on the road....... that this individual will be caught driving with a suspended license soon and thrown in jail.

F*ck-tards like this are my worst nightmare. When I hop on my motorcycle and go out for a ride, individuals like this drastically reduces the chances of me getting back home alive.

So f*ck him.

And like Peptidbond. I'm pretty much open minded and tolerant of the way of others nor do I claim to be perfect myself. But this extreme disregard for the safety of others should not be tolerated, or people will get killed. Simple as that.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:28 AM
JFritz

Oh this board just gets on my nerve sometimes. Jesse I know your a AZ bro, so I'm going to be positive. But this thread has gone from a question, to a flame, to you backing up a flame. Was your reply in agreement with the flamers post really needed?

we all make mistakes, you gonna hold it against this kid the rest of the time he's on this board. maybe we should just ignore everyone of his questions and flame him.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:33 AM
JFritz

Originally posted by Setter32
Thank goodness that some people with common sense are pointing out the idiot factor here. He should be "flamed" for putting other peoples' lives in danger because he is mentally impaired. I hope.......and I'm sure many others also, who wants their family to be safe on the road....... that this individual will be caught driving with a suspended license soon and thrown in jail.

F*ck-tards like this are my worst nightmare. When I hop on my motorcycle and go out for a ride, individuals like this drastically reduces the chances of me getting back home alive.

So f*ck him.

And like Peptidbond. I'm pretty much open minded and tolerant of the way of others nor do I claim to be perfect myself. But this extreme disregard for the safety of others should not be tolerated, or people will get killed. Simple as that.
You're right, lets get out the stones and start throwing! I just don't get you guys, this kid admitted he ran a red light once and almost hit a cop, and now he's been branded a bad driver for life.

Last edited by JFritz; 01-19-2004 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:42 AM
Setter32

You're right, lets get out the stones and start throwing! I just don't get where this kid admitted he ran a red light once and almost hit a cop, and now he's been branded a bad driver for life.
You forgot about the 2 speeding tickets. And he's getting "flamed" for driving on a suspended license and his obvious indifference to the safety of others. There is a pattern here, not just isolated incidences.

Sorta like that loser "senator?" (not sure of his position) that had a history of violations. Ran a stop sign (another violation in a series of violations) and killed somebody.

Oh yes.......there's a problem here alright........but it ain't with his Z.

Last edited by Setter32; 01-19-2004 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:43 AM
jesseenglish

JFritz,
I just know too many idiots like him that do stupid stuff while driving, get in accidents, or get tickets and think they're cooler because of it. For the record I've told off many of my friends to their faces that they're flaming idiots because they lack common sense and decency on the road. One guy I knew in Colorado died because he thought he was invincible in his brand spankin new Evo which he wrapped around a tree.

Jake obviously likes to brag about his indescretions with the law so he pretty much fits my profile of a typical punk kid who has watched Fast and the Furious one too many times.

I've made plenty of mistakes, and gotten plenty of tickets in my day. No one is guilt free of this that I know, but it's attitudes like his that really gets under my skin. Speeding tickets, running red lights and driving on a suspended license are not badges of honor.

/flame off
I think you should have your parents take the car to the dealership and have them check it out. To me it sounds like a vacuum leak after the TB.

Last edited by jesseenglish; 01-19-2004 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:01 AM
JFritz

Originally posted by Setter32
You forgot about the 2 speeding tickets. And he's getting "flamed" for driving on a suspended license and his obvious indifference to the safety of others. There is a pattern here, not just isolated incidences.

Sorta like that loser "senator?" (not sure of his position) that had a history of violations. Ran a stop sign (another violation in a series of violations) and killed somebody.

Oh yes.......there's a problem here alright........but it ain't with his Z.
ok. well, there definitly is a pattern.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:28 AM
zand02max
350Z-holic

COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE. Who the hell are you to point fingers at this kid. This thread went from a question asked about how come his car smells funny, to flaming.
I don't believe I was out of line. The kid does not need a license, nor does he need to drive.

WHO AM I TOO POINT FINGERS!!!!WTF!! How about you read all of his posts and realize this kid is going to get someone hurt. He obviously doesn't listen to a judge after his license was pulled. Do you think he's going to pay attention to a stop sign, red light, or speed limit sign. THINK ABOUT THAT and then when your calmed down, RE-POST!!!!!!!!!

We don't need immature drivers like that on the road. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's his first post:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....threadid=57260
Old 01-19-2004, 11:47 AM
JFritz

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited by JFritz; 01-19-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:00 PM
hndumafia

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i can understand flaming for whoever making multiple bad driving decisions and continuing to drive even with a suspended license, but there's no need to necessarily refer to the flamed with the thought of him being 17. not all younger Z drivers make the same mistakes . i'll admit to driving fast on occasion but not swerving through traffic or risking the lives of others. and yes i did get a ticket soon after having gotten the z, but i learned from my mistakes and have slowed down since, for the most part. no different than an older z driver.
no need to direct any flaming towards young drivers, just irresponsible drivers.
i'm 18 btw and got my z when i was 17, and yes i know how insanely fortunate and lucky i am to have had a Z bought for me. no need to start flaming for being spoiled and young.
just wanted to throw that in.
Rajiv
Old 01-20-2004, 05:41 AM
Dissolved

Car smells like that because you are probably running it for a short time only . Let it run for at least 15 min (fully warm up). Smell will go away and so will the roughness of idle
Old 01-20-2004, 05:56 AM
ZRated03

If your just idling it for like 5 minutes, let it run alittle longer like Dissolved said. Bring up the RPMs alittle too, but usually the 'Rotten Egg' smell has something to do w/ the Cat. The idle part I have no idea on.. I'd get it to a dealer and have it looked at for that.

Also, Good to see another Z owner (albeit a young and careless one lol just f***in w/ ya) in Mass, where abouts in MA are you?