2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Bad luck for this Z driver

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 05:14 AM
risinsunr34

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stuartc323
LMFAOOOOOO ^

this dude is really trying to **** on people with a Fine Arts degree. Wow.
I'm not going on anyone because I have a fine arts degree. I really don't see why people think little of someone who has a fine arts degree. Are you implying I'm dumb or less worthy because instead of counting numbers or defending criminals I make commercials for all the businesses that are doing that? Just shut up
Old 02-13-2013, 05:28 AM
350z006

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Ehh whatever, I'm over it...go work on your dreamer thread...

Originally Posted by Pastmylife357
The only reason I quoted you in the first place was the context in which you opened your messages "Hey noob..." then you want to turn around and tell me to go play with my xbox, such a disappointment really.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension since no where in my post did I justify anything he did. I simply disputed all statements being made in this thread about age/experience and provided another POV that, if you aren't to close-minded; you would be able to possibly understand from.

The schooling thing is way off topic for either of you to dispute, so I'll just let that be. Yes, which is why I used the wrecking ball instead of the baseball but none-the-less it isn't being disputed. To each their own, it was just an example.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:32 AM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 AM
j3tt2

Originally Posted by risinsunr34
I'm not going on anyone because I have a fine arts degree. I really don't see why people think little of someone who has a fine arts degree. Are you implying I'm dumb or less worthy because instead of counting numbers or defending criminals I make commercials for all the businesses that are doing that? Just shut up
Lol you mad?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:22 AM
Bruno350z

I'm back in this only because I feel responsible for this and it's climaxing way out of control lol... But your responses proves my point that just because you are older, doesn't mean you aren't more mature as it shows. Telling a 19 year old he hopes I get into a fiery accident haha it was funny, well I laughed, but still completely disproving your theories of how "older = smarter"

Anyways, thank you pastmylife and risinsunr for understanding my points. Not sure if you agree with em or not, but thank you at the very least for understanding them unlike the guy on his way to a CPA with 0 reading comprehensive skills.

But that being said, to disprove both points of the bowling ball and the baseball.
Baseball first since that one was mentioned first. Yes if I see a baseball flying past me going 80 MPH I'll think f*ck that was fast. Now you get a professional ball player who constantly hits 90+ mph *****, he'll see that 80 MPH flying ball and go "meh" because he is used to faster speeds. So to me, that 80 MPH is fast, to him it's a measly 10+ MPH lower than what he thinks is average.
Same for the bowling ball, I can't throw a bowling ball over lets say 10 MPH and that's being generous. If I see a ball going any faster and it stays on the lane I'd again be like f*ck that was fast. Now we get a professional bowler and he'll see that 10 MPH as a measly eh because he throws and controls at such higher speeds.

So both your points are invalid. You do something long enough and it becomes second nature to you. Me (and the rest of socal) going 80 MPH is second nature so it doesn't seem fast. You said an accident going 80 MPH would result in more injury than going 60, yes I agree with you. However if I'm going 60 MPH my % of getting into an accident will increase as everyone around me will be going 80 MPH. So I'll stick with my odds of traveling the speed of traffic rather than getting rear ended, spinning on the freeway and getting my front hit by a passing driver. Doesn't matter how fast you're going then, you're most likely dead

But at the end of the day, I honestly don't care what you do and you don't care what I do. So you making fun of risinsunr's degree is just playing out rude, immature, and unnecessary. Maybe with more age you'll gain respect, but hey who knows I'm only 19

Also you mentioned you went to the military. It makes a lot more sense why you're POV is so hard headed now. You're not in the military anymore, this is the real world.

Edit
Actually I just re-read this and based on all your replies I feel I have to explain this... The bold is sarcasm..

Last edited by Bruno350z; 02-13-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:57 AM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 02-13-2013, 10:34 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

A car that goes out of control at 100 MPH is going to be in worse shape than a car that goes out of control at 80 MPH - or even, heaven forbid, at the legal speed limit of 70 MPH. Physics doesn't care "how it feels" to the driver. E=mc2 still applies. And there are a multitude of things that can cause that car to go out of control, including but certainly not limited to the driver. At some point the driver becomes nothing more than a passenger.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:55 AM
j3tt2

Originally Posted by PerfZ
A car that goes out of control at 100 MPH is going to be in worse shape than a car that goes out of control at 80 MPH - or even, heaven forbid, at the legal speed limit of 70 MPH. Physics doesn't care "how it feels" to the driver. E=mc2 still applies. And there are a multitude of things that can cause that car to go out of control, including but certainly not limited to the driver. At some point the driver becomes nothing more than a passenger.
Sounds legit ^^^^^

And I haven't quite figured out the reading comprehension yet? I mistype words, yes. I understand what your saying, but it sounds ignorant and uneducated. I'll start word checking my replies for the fine arts major and the well experienced 19 year old lmao.

The 19 year old who is parting out his car to buy a motorcycle is right. Driveing fast makes the ACTUAL speed slower...? If your insurance is $200 for liability on the Z what do you think your insurance is going to be on a motorcycle? Lol even bigger liability risk. Stay classy San Diego

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:59 AM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by j3tt2
Sounds legit ^^^^^

And I haven't quite figured out the reading comprehension yet? I mistype words, yes. I understand what your saying, but it sounds ignorant and uneducated. I'll start word checking my replies for the fine arts major and the well experienced 19 year old lmao.

The 19 year old who is parting out his car to buy a motorcycle is right. Driveing fast makes the ACTUAL speed slower...? If your insurance is $200 for liability on the Z what do you think your insurance is going to be on a motorcycle? Lol even bigger liability risk. Stay classy San Diego
You obviously don't understand what I'm saying because every one of your points have been dis-proven. You're saying 80 mph is fast, which it's not. No where in the definition of the word fast states going over the speed limit is fast. Fast is a state of mind. Your fast is not my fast which is not the next guys fast. Idk what's so hard to understand about that. I can say I run fast, but that's not fast to the next guy who runs faster. I can say my car is fast, to a GTR it's slow. For you not to understand that makes you uneducated and ignorant.
And what part of my car am I parting out to by a motorcycle? I'm selling things I don't use that's laying around to buy my motorcycle because my money is tied up somewhere else. Sorry I didn't have mommy and daddy buy me everything I ever wanted. And I'm sorry but is the insurance payment my problem or yours? I can afford whatever insurance is handed to me.
This is why I love the internet, you get someone states over who think they are the tip top sh*t. Dude here's a reality check, you're a no body. You're not important. You're just as ignorant as the next guy. Get over yourself. People like you disgust me and are what's wrong with America. "I'm older so I'm clearly better". Well I'm 19, probably make more money than you, never did a day in college and have my life set financially. Go shove that age somewhere now and justify the fact that you're a 24 year old loser with nothing but a CPA degree going on with his life.

Now that that's out of the way, I just have to make fun of the fact that you said this "And I haven't quite figured out the reading comprehension yet? I mistype words, yes."
What's mistyping your words have anything to do with you not being able to comprehending mine or anyone else's? Good luck in college bro, cuz to me it seem's like you need to re-do high school first.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Bruno350z

Oh wait I apologize... On your way to getting your CPA degree, you don't even have one yet.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:04 PM
ehaalandtluk

Originally Posted by Bruno350z
Oh wait I apologize... On your way to getting your CPA degree, you don't even have one yet.
How much money do you make brosef. Do you even lift? He jellymadbro.

Numbers
Old 02-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Bruno350z

Worry about your own life man lol
Old 02-13-2013, 12:13 PM
ehaalandtluk

Worry about your own life man lol
NAW BROSEF REAL TALK WHAT U MAKE LOL

I feel like I have to speak like a clown to get to this guy.

YOU FRONTIN' 'BOUT YOUR GREEN DISH IT OUT YO.

YOU 'BARASSED?

HE 'BARASSED
Old 02-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by ehaalandtluk
NAW BROSEF REAL TALK WHAT U MAKE LOL

I feel like I have to speak like a clown to get to this guy.

YOU FRONTIN' 'BOUT YOUR GREEN DISH IT OUT YO.

YOU 'BARASSED?

HE 'BARASSED
And supposedly I'm the immature 19 year old
Old 02-13-2013, 12:19 PM
j3tt2

You obviously don't understand what I'm saying because every one of your points have been dis-proven. You're saying 80 mph is fast, which it's not. No where in the definition of the word fast states going over the speed limit is fast. Fast is a state of mind. Your fast is not my fast which is not the next guys fast. Idk what's so hard to understand about that. I can say I run fast, but that's not fast to the next guy who runs faster. I can say my car is fast, to a GTR it's slow. For you not to understand that makes you uneducated and ignorant.
And what part of my car am I parting out to by a motorcycle? I'm selling things I don't use that's laying around to buy my motorcycle because my money is tied up somewhere else. Sorry I didn't have mommy and daddy buy me everything I ever wanted. And I'm sorry but is the insurance payment my problem or yours? I can afford whatever insurance is handed to me.
This is why I love the internet, you get someone states over who think they are the tip top sh*t. Dude here's a reality check, you're a no body. You're not important. You're just as ignorant as the next guy. Get over yourself. People like you disgust me and are what's wrong with America. "I'm older so I'm clearly better". Well I'm 19, probably make more money than you, never did a day in college and have my life set financially. Go shove that age somewhere now and justify the fact that you're a 24 year old loser with nothing but a CPA degree going on with his life.

Now that that's out of the way, I just have to make fun of the fact that you said this "And I haven't quite figured out the reading comprehension yet? I mistype words, yes."
What's mistyping your words have anything to do with you not being able to comprehending mine or anyone else's? Good luck in college bro, cuz to me it seem's like you need to re-do high school first.
Lmao I'm a loser who's graduating with an accounting degree? Mommy and daddy= military I assume you mean lol.
You say I'm claiming to be someone who is above the rest? Talk to your boy who brought up his "education". And please highlight where I said it to clown.

I said your not as experienced at anything except crashing vehicles and following emergency vehicles. Never said I was a big bad all knowing human being.
You said that you've experienced more that some guy in here in one of your first posts.

I am what's wrong with America everyone! A 24 year old who volunteered to serve in the military, while educating himself to one of the top business degrees in the country. Lol you've graduated high school. I'll take the fine arts guy talking about education, a 19 year old needs to step back before commenting on anyone else's education.

I love the Internet also because it gives you time to think of how your going to prove 7/8ths of this forum wrong by saying your more experienced at speed, education, and life.

Your right. I'm what's wrong with America lol not the kids who go around telling grown men that he's more experienced and we are ignorant. You also have a driving record that proves your ignorant, and the fact you try to defend your immaturity by trying to explain to us why it is the way it is

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:23 PM
ehaalandtluk

And supposedly I'm the immature 19 year old
If I had the firearms dealer license to send you a revolver and one bullet to put you out of your misery, I would.

Till then why dont you tell us all about how rich you are and how you can afford your super expensive liability insurance. WOAH dude liability insurance you must be gangster.

Only the most baller dudes get only liability its like going commando.

Yeah he's set he's good for life, no edumakatyun for ballers.

Last degree he got was from sesame street.

Seriously though how much do you make? You brag about it you have to show it. Otherwise get off the internet.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Jah70

If I had the firearms dealer license to send you a revolver and one bullet to put you out of your misery, I would.

Till then why dont you tell us all about how rich you are and how you can afford your super expensive liability insurance. WOAH dude liability insurance you must be gangster.

Seriously though how much do you make? You brag about it you have to show it. Otherwise get off the internet.
this is some good entertainment on this thread lol
Old 02-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by j3tt2
Lmao I'm a loser who's graduating with an accounting degree? Mommy and daddy= military I assume you mean lol.
You say I'm claiming to be someone who is above the rest? Talk to your boy who brought up his "education", before dying I said this. And please highlight where I said it to clown.

I sai your not as experienced at anything except crashing vehicles and following emergency vehicles. Never said I was a big bad all knowing human being.
You said that you've experienced more that some guy in here in one of your first posts.

I am what's wrong with America everyone! A 24 year old who volunteered to serve in the military, while educating himself to one of the top business degrees in the country. Lol you've graduated high school. I'll take the fine arts guy talking about education, a 19 year old needs to step back before commenting on anyone else's education.

I love the Internet also because it gives you time to think of how your going to prove 7/8ths of this forum wrong by saying your more experienced at speed, education, and life.

Your right. I'm what's wrong with America lol not the kids who go around telling grown men that he's more experienced and we are ignorant. You also have a driving record that proves your ignorant, and the fact you try to defend your immaturity by trying to explain to us why it is the way it is
Lol I'm done with you, when you finish your degree please I beg of you, please PM me and let me know how many job offers you received. That's when you can brag about your schooling. As of now you're wasting your time and money and defending that fact because I was actually smart enough to not go through that schooling system. And when you receive 0 offers and end up either working at McDonalds, don't worry I'll be here for you to laugh my a*s off
Btw, IMO joining the military is a cop out. You don't know what you want to do so you decide to join the military. Don't give me no bullsh*t story of how you did it because you love and want to defend your country.

Lol if you get anything higher than liability on a 10 year old car you are on a whole new level of ignorance.
And for your information, that sesame street degree is really valuable. I can do so much with it! It's one of the top business degrees in the country
Don't worry about what I make, like I said worry about your own life
Old 02-13-2013, 12:42 PM
j3tt2

Right, I'm GRADUATING with a Bachelors Degree from COLLEGE lol. Not some occupation Vo-tech class that's 2 nights a week. A CPA is a certification, the degree you seem to speak of is an Accounting degree. Your $14/hr job has you "bank Rollin" huh? The point is not to be able to afford the insurance, it's to get it to as low a price as possible.

You made a very snide comment about how I'm what's wrong with America today. Well to inform you that there are multiple military members that at also apart of this forum who would love to hear you tell them they are also what's wrong with america. You also said that I'm no in the military anymore and this is the real world so I need to come down to your level pretty much on how I think. Tell this to the guys who are over seas that this is the "real world".

Yolo right punk? Ignorance is bliss, and you are blissfully ignorant to the "fake" world most of us live in.

My terrible education has led me to 0 Job offers because I am already employed under a field that is also in my department of education lol.
the military is a cop out? lmao god i hope some of the guys who are overseas read this

i have full coverage on an '03 with a $1000 deductible ?

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Jah70

Btw, IMO joining the military is a cop out. You don't know what you want to do so you decide to join the military. Don't give me no bullsh*t story of how you did it because you love and want to defend your country.

Don't worry about what I make, like I said worry about your own life
I'm not gonna lie I kinda agree with you on that one. The US military is defending corporate interest groups who want to extend their reach around the world based on lies and propaganda they call "fight for your country's freedom". Politicians convince people to join by pointing to new boogie men and false flag operations. Because of this America has to look behind it's back because we're only breeding more hatred and anger towards America because we're occupying countries that just want their lives to go back to normal. This breeds more terrorist but people in the military and politicians can't seem to get this through their heads.

Quick Reply: Bad luck for this Z driver