Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad luck for this Z driver

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Bruno350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by j3tt2
Right, I'm GRADUATING with a Bachelores Degree from COLLEGE lol. Not some occupation Vo-tech class that's 2 nights a week. A CPA is a certification, the degree you seem to speak of is an Accounting degree. Your $14/hr job has you "bank Rollin" huh? The point is not to be able to afford the insurance, it's to get it to as low a price as possible.

You made a very snide comment about how I'm what's wrong with America today. Well to inform you that there are multiple military members that at also apart of this forum who would love to hear you tell them they are also what's wrong with america. You also said that I'm no inthe military anymore and this is the real world so I need to come down to your level pretty much on how I think. Tell this to the guys who are over seas that this is the "real world".

Yolo right punk? Ingorance is bliss, and you are blissfully ignorant to the "fake" world most of us live in.
No no, I stick by what I originally said. College degree's are a dime a dozen now. Everyone and their mothers have one, so no. You again are no one important and I doubt will go anywhere in the field you're getting your degree in. Haha yeah I get $14/hr, you must be a psychic man

Don't twist my words, I said YOU are what's wrong with america. Not all military members.
Oh oversea's being terrorists? You're saying that's the real world? I would love to see how America would react if one day Russia said, "Hey you know what, I don't like how America is running their country. Let's send in hundreds of thousands of troops to their country and show them how it's supposed to be done." And yes, if you couldn't tell by know I'm not patriotic whatsoever. Don't come at me with your petty military bullsh*t expecting me to bow down now and say thanks for serving this country. Life doesn't work like that.

Lmfao yeah bro totally yolo!
Ignorance is bliss, that is true. But when ignorant people think they're not ignorant, that's when ignorance becomes dangerous. You sir, are dangerous. If you catch my drift
Old 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM
j3tt2

Originally Posted by Jah70
I'm not gonna lie I kinda agree with you on that one. The US military is defending corporate interest groups who want to extend their reach around the world based on lies and propaganda they call "fight for your country's freedom". Politicians convince people to join by pointing to new boogie men and false flag operations. Because of this America has to look behind it's back because we're only breeding more hatred and anger towards America because we're occupying countries that just want their lives to go back to normal. This breeds more terrorist but people in the military and politicians can't seem to get this through their heads.
This is not a good discussion to get in to. I wouldn't say a cop out, more or less an opportunity that some people have available to get out of situations where they can advance themselves in life. not all military members kick in doors and shoot civilians. I joined to help pay for school, help with extra funds, and in bonus I do serve my country. I can honestly say i am apart of less than 2% of america who is willing to sacrifice everything i have for the opportunity to get my school paid for, which has lead me to where i am today with my job and education.

To get insurance on a car that is 10 years old, is something that if i hit a deer and total my $10,000 car, the insurance will buy me another $10,000 car instead of me starting a thread saying "I've wrecked my car doing sick drifts to impress my friends who were already impressed i even had a car."

Bruno-you clearly don't understand the meaning of ignorance. Google it. if college degrees are a "dime-a-dozen" what is a Highschool education lol. Even the Jobs Fine arts guy applys for, you cant meet the minimum requirements.

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Bruno350z

I'm not gonna lie I kinda agree with you on that one. The US military is defending corporate interest groups who want to extend their reach around the world based on lies and propaganda they call "fight for your country's freedom". Politicians convince people to join by pointing to new boogie men and false flag operations. Because of this America has to look behind it's back because we're only breeding more hatred and anger towards America because we're occupying countries that just want their lives to go back to normal. This breeds more terrorist but people in the military and politicians can't seem to get this through their heads.
Dude be careful, you're going to get the wrath of j3tt2 if you continue to talk like that
But yeah that's exactly true
Old 02-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Bruno350z

This is not a good discussion to get in to. I wouldn't say a cop out, more or less an opportunity that some people have available to get out of situations where they can advance themselves in life. not all military members kick in doors and shoot civilians. I joined to help pay for school, help with extra funds, and in bonus I do serve my country. I can honestly say i am apart of less than 2% of america who is willing to sacrifice everything i have for the opportunity to get my school paid for, which has lead me to where i am today with my job and education.

To get insurance on a car that is 10 years old, is something that if i hit a deer and total my $10,000 car, the insurance will buy me another $10,000 car instead of me starting a thread saying "I've wrecked my car doing sick drifts to impress my friends who were already impressed i even had a car."
Exactly, damn you fell into that faster than I thought
You didn't do it to serve your country, you did it for yourself. So no, don't expect any sympathy from me.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruno350z
No no, I stick by what I originally said. College degree's are a dime a dozen now. Everyone and their mothers have one, so no. You again are no one important and I doubt will go anywhere in the field you're getting your degree in. Haha yeah I get $14/hr, you must be a psychic man

Don't twist my words, I said YOU are what's wrong with america. Not all military members.
Oh oversea's being terrorists? You're saying that's the real world? I would love to see how America would react if one day Russia said, "Hey you know what, I don't like how America is running their country. Let's send in hundreds of thousands of troops to their country and show them how it's supposed to be done." And yes, if you couldn't tell by know I'm not patriotic whatsoever. Don't come at me with your petty military bullsh*t expecting me to bow down now and say thanks for serving this country. Life doesn't work like that.

Ignorance is bliss, that is true. But when ignorant people think they're not ignorant, that's when ignorance becomes dangerous. You sir, are dangerous. If you catch my drift
Not to mention some people in the military and police haven't even read the constitution or know basic human rights when they obey un-lawful orders and they say "their just doing their jobs" or "doing what their told." I remember a bunch of soldiers in Germany in the the 1930s and 1940s said the same exact things from the research I found out. The people that are actually fighting for America's freedoms right now are people that are fighting the NDAA bill that passed, the CISPA bill that scumbag Obama is using an executive order to pass, people fighting the patriot act to prevent spying and respect the privacy of American citizens, fighting any new unconstitutional gun laws and others. I'm not trying to bad mouth members of the military but you guys were lied to and you regurgitate the same sayings like "defending our country" and taking the bait to get free school from a failing school system.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:21 PM
Jah70

But i'm staying out of this because i'm not trying to join your flame war and take sides lol
Old 02-13-2013, 01:23 PM
j3tt2

A 19 year old expert politician lol. Clearly America does it wrong, this is why your able to access the internet in your country as opposed to North Korea lol.

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Bruno350z

Not to mention some people in the military and police haven't even read the constitution or know basic human rights when they obey un-lawful orders and they say "their just doing their jobs" or "doing what their told." I remember a bunch of soldiers in Germany in the the 1930s and 1940s said the same exact things from the research I found out. The people that are actually fighting for America's freedoms right now are people that are fighting the NDAA bill that passed, the CISPA bill that scumbag Obama is using an executive order to pass, people fighting the patriot act to prevent spying and respect the privacy of American citizens, fighting any new unconstitutional gun laws and others. I'm not trying to bad mouth members of the military but you guys were lied to and you regurgitate the same sayings like "defending our country" and taking the bait to get free school from a failing school system.
Oh man that analogy = gold
Finally, an intelligent being on this forum. Well-aware at bare minimum.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Bruno350z

A 19 year old expert politician lol. Clearly America does it wrong, this is why your able to access the internet in your country as opposed to North Korea lol.
Don't offend me like that lol... I will never consider myself a politician because politicians are full of ****.
Every country does it wrong, the USA is the only country who believes they do it right, which is why I have a problem with them.
Every country in the world hates us and I don't blame them.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Jah70

Read up on the CISPA bill man. After reading it I highly recommend you write your congressmen to keep the internet free because it is the last outlet to get information that hasn't been watered down and censored. This bill is a sort of pretense to outright censoring the internet which will most likely follow and should be stopped dead in it's tracks now because it's been more than once our so called leaders have tried to get out right control of the internet.

Last edited by Jah70; 02-13-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Bruno350z

Read up on the CISPA bill man. After reading it I highly recommend you write your congressmen to keep the internet free because it is the last outlet to get information that hasn't been watered down and censored. This bill is a sort of pretense to outright censoring the internet which will most likely follow and should be stopped dead in it's tracks now because it's been more than once our so called leaders have tried to get out right control of the internet.
But hey j3tt2, at least we're not north korea
Old 02-13-2013, 01:40 PM
j3tt2

Just because people are in the military doesn't mean they support Obama. Most military members own civilian Assault rifles, why would we support them being taken away. Im not arguing what you've said, just adding that not all military supports what he does. But you've done research, and formed an opinion. This is way off track due to how the 19 year old lead us here by trying to say I hold my self to god since im in the military.

Bruno don't jump on his bandwagon due to the fact he has actual information he has discovered to support his opinion. your an uneducated immature kid. You jump to down others then defend what you say by claiming i hold myself above others. Not once have i said im Above anyone else. get your **** strait.

your an internet tough guy who will hide behind his words. I don't understand politics and am not claiming to. you dont understand politics so dont try to say that America is wrong. you sound dumb as **** when you talk about it.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:54 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

. Well I'm 19, probably make more money than you, never did a day in college and have my life set financially. .
Unless you have won the lottery and are taking annual payments until the day you die, that is the most ridiculous statement you have made yet. And that is saying quite a lot. Care to share with us what this majik korporation is that makes you all this money?
Old 02-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Bruno350z

Just because people are in the military doesn't mean they support Obama. Most military members own civilian Assault rifles, why would we support them being taken away. Im not arguing what you've said, just adding that not all military supports what he does. But you've done research, and formed an opinion. This is way off track due to how the 19 year old lead us here by trying to say I hold my self to god since im in the military.

Bruno don't jump on his bandwagon due to the fact he has actual information he has discovered to support his opinion. your an uneducated immature kid. You jump to down others then defend what you say by claiming i hold myself above others. Not once have i said im Above anyone else. get your **** strait.

your an internet tough guy who will hide behind his words. I don't understand politics and am not claiming to. you dont understand politics so dont try to say that America is wrong. you sound dumb as **** when you talk about it.
Lmfao that's all you've been f*cking saying this entire time. "I'm older so I'm better". Now that you have no one on your side you're trying to twist your words. You don't even know what you are trying to prove anymore, you are just being ignorant.

Yes, I'm an internet tough guy who hides behind my words. You read right through me man, I was bullied as a child so I have to make fun of people on the internet. It's just that my life is so miserable Stop making assumptions jack a*s.
Hahahahaha give me one example EVER that what America did was right. See now you're getting into a completely different topic you really don't want to touch with me because that's where I'll really start to offend not only you but this country. So if you want to open that bag of goodies go for it and I'll let you know exactly what I think. If not then just stop replying.

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Unless you have won the lottery and are taking annual payments until the day you die, that is the most ridiculous statement you have made yet. And that is saying quite a lot. Care to share with us what this majik korporation is that makes you all this money?
Like I said before, you worry about your life and I'll worry about mine. Don't worry about what I do or how much money I have or will have or don't have. But just remember I didn't go to school
Old 02-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Bruno350z

Btw why the hell would you serve a country where you don't agree with the President? Is it just me that finds that moronic and selfish....
Old 02-13-2013, 02:09 PM
PerfZ

Why should I remember you didn't go to school? And do you consider that a badge of honor or what? YOU are the one who brought up all that coin you are bringing in, not me. My god, you get dumber by the post, don't you? Posers such as you used to be a dime a dozen on this forum. Where is Hraes when we need him? Please come back, lol?
Old 02-13-2013, 02:12 PM
PerfZ

Btw why the hell would you serve a country where you don't agree with the President? Is it just me that finds that moronic and selfish....

Yep. Keep posting - I want to see how low your naivete can go. (You may have to look that word up - you know, school and all..... )
Old 02-13-2013, 02:12 PM
j3tt2

your retarded lol. No one said because im older, im better. youve twisted your argument now to where it's about politics and not your driving. You've turned it from you made claims that your experienced to I'm a selfish military guy lol. you've detoured the entire thread from a 19/20 year old who was driving around 100 mph, like you do everyday, to not im claiming to be god.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Bruno350z

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Why should I remember you didn't go to school? And do you consider that a badge of honor or what? YOU are the one who brought up all that coin you are bringing in, not me. My god, you get dumber by the post, don't you? Posers such as you used to be a dime a dozen on this forum. Where is Hraes when we need him? Please come back, lol?
Why does it hold a matter of importance to you in knowing what I bring in? Will it change your life any? No. Yet I'm the one getting dumber by the post. Because the last I checked, you were the one playing the part of the 5 year old "tell me, tell me". Mind you're own.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Bruno350z

your retarded lol. No one said because im older, im better. youve twisted your argument now to where it's about politics and not your driving. You've turned it from you made claims that your experienced to I'm a selfish military guy lol. you've detoured the entire thread from a 19/20 year old who was driving around 100 mph, like you do everyday, to not im claiming to be god.
Lmao I'm the one that turned this conversation? No sir that would be you. Read back. You threw in your military as a jab showing you're better, I told you to f*ck off.

I'm done here, like George Carlin says, "Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
But hey you probably gained that experience with age!!

Peace nigqa's.

Quick Reply: Bad luck for this Z driver