2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad luck for this Z driver

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 02:20 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Why was it important for YOU to bring it up? I couldn't care less what ANYONE else makes. I don't choose my friends or acquaintances that way. But I know a douche bag when I read one. One other question - does anyone on this forum know you personally or are you a total figment of your own imagination, hiding behind a screen name? Because those types have also been a dime a dozen around here. And most have been outed as the lying posers that they actually were.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:38 PM
j3tt2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruno350z
Lmao I'm the one that turned this conversation? No sir that would be you. Read back. You threw in your military as a jab showing you're better, I told you to f*ck off.

I'm done here, like George Carlin says, "Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
But hey you probably gained that experience with age!!

Peace nigqa's.
I brought in the military because I was called out on being behind in school, not to jab that I'm Better lol. Your argument about age doesn't affect experience has tried to be explained in othe ways but still doesn't make sense in that the subject of driving.

We all crash and burn at some point, this is where the age come is in. The crash happens when your young, the burn comes to when you realize what wrong (usually when your old enough to realize)

I'm not black, don't refer to me as a derogatory (google it) term that you throw around so poorly.

As the late great colonel sanders said, "I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken"

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:30 PM
stuartc323

Last edited by stuartc323; 02-13-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Jah70

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by stuartc323
Old 02-13-2013, 04:39 PM
stuartc323

This shiit is really intense lololol fools are tearing each other apart.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Pastmylife357

Wow, this got way off topic real quick. Was my post the last one that was even relevant to the previous discussion?

Bruno-I understood your point but I'll tell you this, after reading previous posts; you're coming across as a very cocky punk kid. When you debate anything you need to leave the emotions at the door or you're going to lose, which is what has happened here. Since what you originally tried to stand up for is lost in the abundance of "I have" "You have" "This and That about my life".

I'm not some "wise elder" or "ignorant kid", I'm simply another person. I make mistakes, I do things that others have warned me against. I've given advice, and gone through life changing experiences. I am simply human. No one is better, no one is less. The difference is in your ability to comprehend and then communicate with another on a basic level. An intelligent or informed conversation doesn't have to be fancy, with crazy words but simply held in context about the subject.

Going back and forth over something as simple as how much schooling you have is naive for all parties involved since you should have known from the moment it was brought up to simply ignore it since it wasn't relevant to the topic.

And what the hell does any of this "America this and that" have to do with this thread at all. Take your political views off this thread and post them some where a little more relevant to the topic at hand. Good day

Last edited by Pastmylife357; 02-13-2013 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:33 PM
risinsunr34

this has truly went completely out of hand. The mods should seriously lock this thread. I wasn't going to say anything...and because this is the internet and I can think about what i post before I post it I will be brief.
I went to UMBC so you should look up the curriculum at that school before any of you ever downplay my Fine arts degree. I also am studying to be a ASE certified master tech which you don't have to go college for. SO yes there are plenty jobs that still do not require college degrees that make a lot of money. Everyone here is immature. Bickering like girls. And we all have different backgrounds. I have plenty military friends that are really cool but i have one friend with an Accounting degree who is pretty naive. Either way to say the least The guy who hit the tree was just a bad driver who couldnt handle that speed/car. Simple and plain. Have a great day everyone.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Jah70

Originally Posted by risinsunr34
this has truly went completely out of hand. The mods should seriously lock this thread. I wasn't going to say anything...and because this is the internet and I can think about what i post before I post it I will be brief.
I went to UMBC so you should look up the curriculum at that school before any of you ever downplay my Fine arts degree. I also am studying to be a ASE certified master tech which you don't have to go college for. SO yes there are plenty jobs that still do not require college degrees that make a lot of money. Everyone here is immature. Bickering like girls. And we all have different backgrounds. I have plenty military friends that are really cool but i have one friend with an Accounting degree who is pretty naive. Either way to say the least The guy who hit the tree was just a bad driver who couldnt handle that speed/car. Simple and plain. Have a great day everyone.
Someone should just create a flame war thread so everyone can get it out of their system lol
Old 02-13-2013, 06:19 PM
j3tt2

F*ck that, you brought up the education f@gle. don't say anything about bickering because you brought how i was behind in my school to make it sound like because you've graduated and now working, or whatever your doing, was to insult me or somehting. then your punk @ss 19 year old buddy who has a terrible driving record, makes "bookoo" money with his GED or whatever, and also a liberal panzy jumped in to say **** about how military members are cop outs who cant do anything in life yet except join and how my education isn't worth anything more that is toilet paper GED.

you two tards started the off track. Him first with his all mighty experience over everyone and you next with you Fine arts degree.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Jah70

Bad luck for this Z driver-ocybgk8.gif
Old 02-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Pastmylife357

Originally Posted by Jah70
Old 02-13-2013, 07:38 PM
drvqz33

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stuartc323
Originally Posted by Jah70
Old 02-13-2013, 08:05 PM
risinsunr34

Mommy im sad this mature military man called me and my internet buddy (who i dont know) out of our names! hahahahahaha. I think j3tt2 is mad lol. Your comprehension skills really do suck. I mentioned my education in response to 350z006 (whatever his name is) said abou lt maybe when I'm older I'll make better analogies. Hahaha. I wanted to know how old he was so I could know since I did everything else to make me a grown up at which birthday party was I going to receive amazing analogy skills. Calm down sir
Old 02-13-2013, 08:20 PM
j3tt2

I mentioned my accomplishments in life to simple establish the fact that i'm not some stupid kid that you people who are only 2-3 yrs older than bruno are trying to make me out to be. I defended him because I understood his point nowhere did i ever compare him to an experienced "race car driver." I was using that as a way to say AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EXPERIENCE and as for the girl and sex example i gave it was pretty black and white all the factors to compare. Your in college? Have you ever had a word problem? do you know how to interpret them? Because clearly you're a non-conventional college student who unless is on a 7 yr masters program you're behind at graduating from college. General Studies major?? HAHA I went to a very prestigious University of Maryland school called UMBC. where a math class has more papers to write than probably any english class you took in high school. For people who are SO OLD AND WISE you all have a VERY VERY close minded point of view. And are horrible at putting stuff together.
Re-read this you highly educated scholar. You did say you had a BAchelores to 350xxx or whatever his name is, then you whipped out the ruler after I said "you wanna measure d!cks", and said you went to a "very prestigious university". Then proceeded to try and insult how long I've been in school, this is here the military came in before Bruno's cuckold self chimed in about how military is a "cop out". Don't explain yourself to me. Your a f*cking Internet p*ssy just like Bruno. I am a little pissed, yeah I'll say it, at the fact little pr*cks like bruno (and you for all i know) run around like you know everything. I can at least admit Im not the most intelligent, but I know for a fact he's gonna get his @ss beat one day for his liberal extremist comments

You can go fly a kite. While your at video some more sick drifts doing donuts around a light pole f*ckin tard

And don't ever say **** about someone's mom or dad paying for anything when you claim to have graduated from a "very prestigious university" with a fine arts degree. Only girls and rich kids go to school for fine arts. Federal funding doesn't pay for private schools, and neither does the military

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:04 PM
TuckerE36

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by j3tt2
Federal funding doesn't pay for private schools, and neither does the military
Let me just make a quick correction to the end of your last statement. I graduated from Baylor University in 2011 and I had a few friends in the Air Force ROTC program, in which the Air Force paid for half of their tuition AND they received a monthly stipend. The other half of tuition was funded by academic scholarships. The Air Force wasn't the only branch that provided tuition funding for ROTC students, the Army and Marine Corps did as well.

Also, the GI bill can be applied to private colleges.

And to whoever is saying I hope you get into a fiery wreck and such, don't wish that on anyone...I see people that get into serious car accidents in the ER everyday and I would never wish the pain that those patients are in, on anyone...
Old 02-13-2013, 09:10 PM
j3tt2

Originally Posted by TuckerE36
Let me just make a quick correction to the end of your last statement. I graduated from Baylor University in 2011 and I had a few friends in the Air Force ROTC program, in which the Air Force paid for half of their tuition AND they received a monthly stipend. The other half of tuition was funded by academic scholarships. The Air Force wasn't the only branch that provided tuition funding for ROTC students, the Army and Marine Corps did as well.

Also, the GI bill can be applied to private colleges.

And to whoever is saying I hope you get into a fiery wreck and such, don't wish that on anyone...I see people that get into serious car accidents in the ER everyday and I would never wish the pain that those patients uare in, on anyone...
I forgot about ROTC programs. My mistake. Thanks for the correction. And your correct the GI bill can go towards anything you want. It's an incentive with your enlistment to help pay for books, fees, and living expenses while in school

Last edited by j3tt2; 02-13-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:34 PM
TuckerE36

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I forgot about ROTC programs. My mistake. Thanks for the correction. And your correct the GI bill can go towards anything you want. It's an incentive with your enlistment to help pay for books, fees, and living expenses while in school
Yeah, they have benefited tremendously from that program! They went into the military as 2nd Lieutenants, plus received a $170K education in the process! Haha
Old 02-14-2013, 06:52 AM
risinsunr34

you're just being ignorant now but whatever i'm not going back and forth with you anymore SMH
Old 02-14-2013, 07:20 AM
j3tt2

you're just being ignorant now but whatever i'm not going back and forth with you anymore SMH
Ignorance is the lack of knowledge, showing you what you f*cking said is facts. You started the **** show, get a big whiff. Bye this forum doesn't support drifting on public streets or parkinging lots, even be if you "sick drifts" are OU doughnuts around a pole.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Bruno350z

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge, showing you what you f*cking said is facts. You started the **** show, get a big whiff. Bye this forum doesn't support drifting on public streets or parkinging lots, even be if you "sick drifts" are OU doughnuts around a pole.
But apparently they support 0-100 pulls
https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...s-a-freak.html
"I raced a friends STI with raised boost and upgraded inter cooler, and some other miner performance and we raced from 0-100 and he only pulled my by a little less than 1 car.
I love my N/A Z and couldn't be happier with my purchase, just wish I would have started the mods correctley"

I completely understand now, you got accused of being dugan so to your own humiliation you go and try calling me dugan. So 80 MPH on the freeway is fast but you doing a 100 pull I'm assuming on a public road RACING another car, isn't dangerous whatsoever? :bowro fl:

"I don't mind the being mocked part, or people joke around. Just people that come on here to tell someone they are gonna crash... Thats kinda messed up."
Lmfao I'm dying over here man bahahaha

"You are 24 and you have more grammatical errors than a 12 year old in special ed."
I agree with this guys statement 100%

"We actually raced on an abandoned air strip, so no traffic and it's not an active airfield"
Oh I feel so much better. First it was just racing, now it's trespassing and racing

So to my assumption based on all your posts... You're a 15 year old kid who pretends that he went to the army to get sympathy from everyone (Even I find that sad and I'm against the whole idea of the military), pretends to be a 24 year old driving a Z, is apparently an MMA fighter because from this thread and the thread I linked up here you pretty much threatened TWO people to a fight, you have an IQ just under 100.

And all you guys supported him because he said he was 24.... SMH if my point wasn't proven before it's proven now. If you're stupid at a young age, you'll be stupid at an older age. Age don't mean squat

Quick Reply: Bad luck for this Z driver