Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drove my first 350z (revised)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 08:02 AM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boostedmazda3
if you guys made this challenge on msf this would deff go down. But the other way around you guys are cowering. FYZN
Dude, just go away to your forum. "Go Down." what are you 3 years old?

Fawk, I was street racing FWDs/imports back in hayday of Ontario and Sylmar (probably when you were learning to walk). Those places are locked down, laws have changed ( The courts will smash your car for Street racing at Ontario) and I was almost locked up in '99 for it. Other than 'winning' money, it wasn't worth it and your will learn one day too. Shut your mouth about 'ricer flybys' on the fwy and 'challenging' guys here on the forum. Nobody cares about you and your MS3.

/rant.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Mikeman92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you guys made this challenge on msf this would deff go down. But the other way around you guys are cowering. FYZN
Old 04-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Bradford8

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
Great...

Why did all these Mazda fanbois come out of the woodwork?

With the right work done, any car can beat any other car. This is supposed to be impressive?
It's their chance to finally lash out because they are traumatized from always getting abused by SRT-4's. All of that humiliation has them looking for targets to lash out at.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:51 AM
Bradford8

Originally Posted by Jseams
If your knowledge of cars is any indication, I'd rape you from a dig, from a roll and probably do it with with 3 passengers and groceries in the back. lol
Who cares internet toughguy? If I want to go fast, I'll hop on my CBR and make your little clown wagon look like a smart car when it comes to any form of acceleration. Now take your internet toughguy act back to your clown wagon website.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Bradford8

Originally Posted by Mikeman92
Lol @ OP sending his MS3 friends here. I just think it's funny that they have the time or even care enough to come and justify their subject taste. At the end of the day it's a 350z forum and we will say what we say. We don't bother going to your forum to talk about this crap because we do not care. The fact that you came here to even argue over this just reflects immaturity and maybe way too much free time. I bet you have a gossip thread over on your site, complaining like school girls that a 350z forum mentioned something negative about your MS3.

Also, no body cares about what the MS3 has beaten in a race. Any car can be made faster than any car.

If you want to keep bitching like little school girls to justify your purchase of a MS3 then fine, continue. However, in the end we care more about our Zs and what you say is irrelevant to us.

Lol, if OP brings his friends in here to defend his previous car, I seriously hope he doesn't get a Z. Do not need him in the Z community.
Couldn't have said it better. I enjoy my Z for the sporty ride and handling. If I want really high performance, that's what the bike is for. I don't feel the need to go running over to the clown wagon forum and proclaim to them that I can beat their clown wagons. They really aren't worth the time or effort.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Bradford8

Cool story bro.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:59 AM
86azms3

Originally Posted by Bradford8
Who cares internet toughguy? If I want to go fast, I'll hop on my CBR and make your little clown wagon look like a smart car when it comes to any form of acceleration. Now take your internet toughguy act back to your clown wagon website.
Clown wagons eh? See that's the problem, you have to hop on your cbr to go fast, I don't. Of course there's always something faster. But a wolf in sheeps clothing is something fun.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope these guys aren't representative of the Mazda community. Seems like they have a real Napoleon complex.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:06 AM
86azms3

I hope these guys aren't representative of the Mazda community. Seems like they have a real Napoleon complex.
Dont make us pull a N. Korea on you
Old 04-07-2013, 09:08 AM
86azms3

These mazdas are so freaking fast, you guys underestimate them. I once went full throttle at the top of fourth and got up to 110mph maybe 115. Beat that suckas!
Old 04-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Mikeman92

Originally Posted by 86azms3
Old 04-07-2013, 09:16 AM
86azms3

Old 04-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Flick Montana

You mean you're all brainwashed into thinking Mazda is something special?

On a more serious note, I did consider a new CX-5 when my wife was looking for a new car, but she thinks they're ugly. I tried to tell her they were actually nice cars, but women have a hard time getting past looks when it comes to cars. I mean, I got over the way the 370Z looks...
Old 04-07-2013, 09:31 AM
86azms3

You mean you're all brainwashed into thinking Mazda is something special?

On a more serious note, I did consider a new CX-5 when my wife was looking for a new car, but she thinks they're ugly. I tried to tell her they were actually nice cars, but women have a hard time getting past looks when it comes to cars. I mean, I got over the way the 370Z looks...
That's too bad, the skyactiv cx5's are quite nice. And personally I think they look awesome.

What's wrong with the 370z?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

[QUOTE=boostedmazda3;10092121]if you guys made this challenge on msf this would deff go down. But the other way around you guys are cowering. FYZN[/QUOTE

Are you illiterate? I've already told you you're in the wrong section for trash talking. Go hit up the FI section. Ofcourse you'll probably get laughed out of there with your shitbox bolt-ons and tune over there too. On second thought, no, just go back to the mom wagon forum. We don't care if you built the fastest MS3 in Tatooine, you're not getting it, Noone cares here. You will not find respect on this forum for your car. We are not saying your car is "slow" persay, but we are saying stock for stock it is slower. And the ceiling for an MS3 is not higher. The only bonus is the mid level tuning which will hold well in power vs cost conversation, but I can guarentee you, I would not take the fastest MS3 in America over my car. There is a such thing as automotive heritage. A full package. Looks to die for. And the thrilling feel of sports coupe. An MS3 doesn't have that.

Last edited by Nismo350z#0310; 04-07-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Mikeman92

[QUOTE=Nismo350z#0310;10092220]
if you guys made this challenge on msf this would deff go down. But the other way around you guys are cowering. FYZN[/QUOTE

Are you illiterate? I've already told you you're in the wrong section for trash talking. Go hit up the FI section. Ofcourse you'll probably get laughed out of there with your shitbox bolt-ons and tune over there too. On second thought, no, just go back to the mom wagon forum. We don't care if you built the fastest MS3 in Tatooine, you're not getting it, Noone cares here. You will not find respect on this forum for your car. We are not saying your car is "slow" persay, but we are saying stock for stock it is slower. And the ceiling for an MS3 is not higher. The only bonus is the mid level tuning which will hold well in power vs cost conversation, but I can guarentee you, I would not take the fastest MS3 in America over my car. There is a such thing as automotive heritage. A full package. Looks to die for. And the thrilling feel of sports coupe. An MS3 doesn't have that.
Well said!
Old 04-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Flick Montana

That's too bad, the skyactiv cx5's are quite nice. And personally I think they look awesome.

What's wrong with the 370z?
I don't think the CX-5 is too bad. It's not quite my style, but I think the quality of the vehicle makes up for it.

I have a friend with an RX-8 and I can't stand the way it looks either. In that case, the performance doesn't make up for the horrible design.

As for the 370Z, I just can't stand the way it looks. I love the stance, but the head/tail lights are tacky and the grill looks like an angry vampire fish. It's grown on me, though.

Nissan has Mazda beat in the ugly department, though. The Cube and Juke deserve a special place in Hell.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:26 AM
logan09

I cant help but to think of this thread everytime I sse a MS3 now.

Even if the z had half the hp of what it does now, Id still pick the Z. MS3 is a grocery getter shitbox
Old 04-07-2013, 01:38 PM
86azms3

Originally Posted by logan09
I cant help but to think of this thread everytime I sse a MS3 now.

Even if the z had half the hp of what it does now, Id still pick the Z. MS3 is a grocery getter shitbox
Cliffnotes:

350z = heritage, race car, on par with ferrari, sex on wheels
MS3 = slow, gay, shitbox, grocery getter, ugly

Last edited by 86azms3; 04-07-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:50 PM
86azms3

Guess I need one of these super car nizzans. Sounds like Zeus himself forged the 350z, sent forth from Mount Olympus to appease those worthy of strength that only Hercules could possess, beauty that only Aphrodite exhibits, and the ability of Ares to strike down anybody who steps in front of this supreme machine.

Quick Reply: Drove my first 350z (revised)