Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 07:33 PM
myinfinitig20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

probably some jealous porche boxster owner
Old 01-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Bad Azz

Sorry about that bullsh*t. I too had a run in with a coward. I had the Z about 6 weeks, and I was driving along the freeway access road, just past the fork to merge onto the freeway or continue on the frontage road. (I was on the frontage road) I noticed a vehicle going on the on-ramp to the freeway next to me and it slowed down with me, as I was about to turn. Next thing I know, BLAM!! The cowards in the car had shot my driver's window with a paintball gun. The paint was yellow, and I have a DB. Luckily it didn't break the window, and I was unable to back up to chase after them as traffic was coming up behind me.

Man, I so wanted to kick some @ss that night!. Freakin' LOSERS!!
Old 01-25-2004, 07:45 PM
ttsupra94

I wish i could have kicked some ***. I'd feel much better right now
Old 01-25-2004, 08:15 PM
350zluvr

My first car was given to me by my dad and was the biggest p.o.s. I mean the car had a miscoloration on one side from my dad trying to repair an accident. The roof's, hood's, and trunk's paint was fading. My brother nicknamed that car's color as rusted-burgundy.

My friend and I where passing a small wooded area near my house when I heard a loud thump on the rear passenger side. I got out to inspect and found that a water balloon was thrown at my car. I heard the people that threw it running towards the back end of the wooded area. No damage done, got back in my car, drove to my friends house, picked up two baseball bats, got into his car(so they wouldn't see the same car twice), and drove back to the park. We parked far enough away to where they wouldn't notice the car or hear the engine. And so in the darkness we started hunting them down. Fortunantly for them the ground was composed of dry twigs and branches so no matter where we stepped there was cracking. When we got to the point where we could see their shadow they finished pi$$ing their pants and took off running. We chased after them with no luck. I'm kind of glad they ran away since we made our point, and didn't have to go to jail for something stupid.

In conclusion, that was a water balloon thrown at a p.o.s. car that I made no payments on, washed twice a year, and beat it relentlessly without caring for the car as I should have. My Z is a very different story. Someone so much as thinks about throwing anything at it or damaging it in any way will have two options - pay for it from insurance or pocketbook, or pay dearly.

BTW, sorry that had to happen to ya. But whatever goes around comes around you know. Hopefully that'll bring you some peace.