Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got egged... what will happen?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 03:39 PM
BJF2K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got egged... what will happen?

my friend's car got egged last night, and I was wondering will the egg eat the paint up or anything? luckly there was no dent (cracked on the window) but some dripped on the door...
Old 01-30-2004, 04:28 PM
biscotti

Yes, egg is no good for clear coat or paint. Not much you can do about this. Wash off ASAP and see what the damage is. May require repainting.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:30 PM
350zluvr

I bet those bastards didn't even think to add bacon.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:46 PM
ranger5oh

Originally posted by 350zluvr
I bet those bastards didn't even think to add bacon.

That is funny.

Anyway, yes, there are oils in the egg that will eat your paint. If you are lucky, it is cold where you are, and this will reduce the damage. The other problem is sometimes the egg will chip the paint as it hits the car. Sucks man... Sorry to hear it. If you see the F'ers that did it run em over.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:52 PM
BJF2K

*sigh*... what's the maximum penalty that they could face if they are cought?
Old 01-30-2004, 05:01 PM
RJH2125

a firm meeting between your fist and their face, and then your foot and their ***, hoenstly beat those bitches
Old 01-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Splurt

ack sorry bjf2k. Did it happen on Santa Anita ave? I parked outside my friend's house on Santa Anita and I got egged pretty badly as well... =/ If only I could find the motherf*cks that did it!
Old 01-30-2004, 05:14 PM
vermilion

Originally posted by BJF2K
*sigh*... what's the maximum penalty that they could face if they are cought?
Depends on the damage and the local laws. In all likelyhood, they get charged with a misdemeanor on vandalism or destruction of property and are made to pay restitution (in the event of repainting) and probably some public service during a probation period. Possibly a punitive fine, but not much of one and definitely no jail time.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Hencho

very coincidental - But last night i got egged as well - Me and my cousin park both of our Zs in the same driveway all the time, i was behind him and they got me pretty bad .

After i took a drive around the neighborhood, i noticed more cars got egged so i didnt feel as bad for myself. Still sucks big time that people have no respect for anyone elses property - Hell egg me, egg my house, but dont egg my fooking car.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:04 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

You must find them, and then you must kill them!
Old 01-30-2004, 07:07 PM
BJF2K

Originally posted by Splurt
ack sorry bjf2k. Did it happen on Santa Anita ave? I parked outside my friend's house on Santa Anita and I got egged pretty badly as well... =/ If only I could find the motherf*cks that did it!
On Lemon St. pretty close to Santa Anita... damn kids
Old 01-30-2004, 09:35 PM
nub

Let me tell you a little story, I promise ill keep it short.

Last year some punk high shool kids egged dads house, they have something against my dad hear in town b/c he is on the school board and he makes these parents mad w/ his reforms, and in return they use their kids to get back at him, pretty sick eh? Back to the story: we new these kids were stupid and that they would most likely return the next week at about the same time. So, the next week Irounded up a few of my friends and we grabbed our paintball guns and loaded em up and hung outside across the street in the bushes. After a few hours of waiting, these dumb *** kids come back laoded in the back of one of their pick-up trucks with no shirts on, YES NO SHIRTS. As they rounded our coul-desac (sp?) about five of us UNLOADED on them, and for about 30 secs all you could hear was "OMG IT HURTS". Well anyway the next moday at school my sister tells me that they were COVERED in welts and that the stupid fk's pick-up had hail damage all over it. I was very satisfied, and to this day no one has fk'd with our house.

... just thought I would share.....
Old 01-30-2004, 10:18 PM
MastaKillaZ

hope it wasn't some kids just cruising around your culdesac (sp?). j/k

and even if there was a substantial penalty... good luck getting cops to come by
Old 01-30-2004, 11:17 PM
BJF2K

Originally posted by nub

Last year some punk high shool kids egged dads house, they have something against my dad hear in town b/c he is on the school board and he makes these parents mad w/ his reforms, and in return they use their kids to get back at him, pretty sick eh? Back to the story: we new these kids were stupid and that they would most likely return the next week at about the same time. So, the next week Irounded up a few of my friends and we grabbed our paintball guns and loaded em up and hung outside across the street in the bushes. After a few hours of waiting, these dumb *** kids come back laoded in the back of one of their pick-up trucks with no shirts on, YES NO SHIRTS. As they rounded our coul-desac (sp?) about five of us UNLOADED on them, and for about 30 secs all you could hear was "OMG IT HURTS". Well anyway the next moday at school my sister tells me that they were COVERED in welts and that the stupid fk's pick-up had hail damage all over it. I was very satisfied, and to this day no one has fk'd with our house.

I should get a paintball gun...
Old 01-31-2004, 04:37 AM
FairladyZ

Originally posted by nub

Awesome, sounds too good to be true.
Old 01-31-2004, 07:21 AM
Poison123
Google Bot

Ya know Bonz I like the way you think.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:18 AM
samw1978

Originally posted by Poison123
Ya know Bonz I like the way you think.
AGREE haha~ at least that's what I'll do too!
Old 02-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Jason Bourne

While I can appreciate the poetic justice of the paintball story, it's a very risky and dangerous thing for you to have done.

I really don't care what happens to the little punks but imagine what would happen if one of them had taken a paintball in the eye. I am assuming that they weren't wearing eye protection, and therefore you could have easily blinded one of them. In that case, you can bet that the family would have brought criminal and civil charges against you. Probably not worth the multi-million $ settlement and possible jail time for the immediate and temporary schadenfreude. Believe me the courts will not "understand".

Jason
Old 02-01-2004, 08:53 AM
soupnazi1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Imagine if you had frozen those paintballs.
Old 02-01-2004, 11:09 AM
NzZ

Default Re: Got egged... what will happen?

I'll tell you what will happen. Wait a week for the eggs to rot,
find the kids and make them LICK it off your car.

NzZ

Or just wash your car, and don't worry about it. :-)

Originally posted by BJF2K
my friend's car got egged last night, and I was wondering will the egg eat the paint up or anything? luckly there was no dent (cracked on the window) but some dripped on the door...

Quick Reply: Got egged... what will happen?