Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Got scammed by Gotboost1099!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Dajersyrat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SAMzG35
Aftermarket Installs LOWEST PRICES GUARENTEED Why do it Yourself?!?!

Forced Induction - Turbos and Superchargers
Nitrous - Dry and wet systems
Gauges
Accessories
Tuning $100 hour

Closed Track Engine Manangment Solutions from Mild to Wild
Troubleshooting Running Issues
Fuel Economy Maximization
Factory Service and Repair $65 hour

Scheduled Maintinance
Major and Minor repairs
Preventive Maintinace

PlastiDip

Emblems or door handles starting at $29
Apperance enhancement packages starting at $99 (Trim, Body Kits, Roofs, Hood, etc)
Full Vehicle Dips From $399

:ico n18:

Last edited by Dajersyrat; 06-09-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Dajersyrat

1) This kid is a tool

2) Sicklerville is a **** hole part of NJ where they put up some big houses and a race track, but the whole area is a slum..

3) If yall put up Gas money for me Ill take the hour and half drive to visit his SHOP...LOL..
Old 06-09-2014, 08:14 PM
SAMzG35

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

How much did you pay him if you don't mind me asking?

He tried convincing me that you paid for the box of junk I received (turbo & a pipe). And that you're not answering him because you got a V3 box shipped to you by mistake.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:31 PM
ericxvo7

$2250 for the vortech kit and the injectors plus the paypal fees. We've exchanged texts during the process and I've been trying to get him to send me the "8lb" pulley but no response. The vortech kit was so dirty though. Not dusty kind of way. So much grime, never seen so dirty before. Even most under cars are cleaner than the kit.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

I'll keep an eye out for this Joe Francis from girls gone wild looking mother fcker at any shows in the NY/NJ area that I end up going to. If I see the red or orange Z that's in those pictures I'll take a sh*t on his hood.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Dajersyrat

Originally Posted by Phenom
I'll keep an eye out for this Joe Francis from girls gone wild looking mother fcker at any shows in the NY/NJ area that I end up going to. If I see the red or orange Z that's in those pictures I'll take a sh*t on his hood.
Hes got a white 370 also.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:04 PM
KimJongZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Phenom
Take pics
Old 06-09-2014, 09:21 PM
gotboost1099
Banned

Everyone has received there items and one refund. I've been dealing cars and parts for years as you all can see. I've been scammed before, multiple times as a seller but never as a buyer. I contacted PayPal with this suspicion and they informed me that a gift contrary to my belief has no buyer or seller protection and if the sender simply decides they want there money back PayPal will do so. After that conversation I decided to sell the item to somebody else. If zorkan can not get his money back its simply because the money isn't his to begin with because all he has to do is call verify his account and ask for the money back. I will call PayPal to confirm buyer has tried to open a claim and was denied because I don't believe that. I'm not gonna wire him Money and have my account overdraw because his original payment wasn't legitimate.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Zorkan

Originally Posted by gotboost1099
Everyone has received there items and one refund. I've been dealing cars and parts for years as you all can see. I've been scammed before, multiple times as a seller but never as a buyer. I contacted PayPal with this suspicion and they informed me that a gift contrary to my belief has no buyer or seller protection and if the sender simply decides they want there money back PayPal will do so. After that conversation I decided to sell the item to somebody else. If zorkan can not get his money back its simply because the money isn't his to begin with because all he has to do is call verify his account and ask for the money back. I will call PayPal to confirm buyer has tried to open a claim and was denied because I don't believe that. I'm not gonna wire him Money and have my account overdraw because his original payment wasn't legitimate.
What a ***** liar you are! None of your words are true. You can't open a claim if you sent the money as a gift! That's why you fooled me (last time). If you don't know this easy rule, check Paypal.
But no problem, I will find a legal way to get all my money back and of course more for the lawyer and other stuff. It will take time, but on the end I'm sure I will win the case.
If you send my whole money back I won't do it.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:06 PM
NoQuestionZ

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ossaj8246
I wish you the best of luck, my friend. Paypal is impossible to work with, even if you're in the right. The fact that you sent it as a gift makes it that much worse...You may never get that money back. This is exactly why I look up the name, address, phone number, usernames, facebook, etc. before doing any kind of business with someone. Good luck, but you may have to chalk this one up to the POS scammer Best thing would be to report it to the credit card company as fraud and let them investigate. PayPal investigations are a joke.
I don't know. If you cover your bases and make sure to say what you are paying for and don't send as gift then it can work out fairly quickly. I got scammed from a guy a couple hours away from me when I was in SD on headlights. I wanted to pick them up, but he wanted to mail them, but wanted the money first. Said he didn't have a paypal, but could use his brother's. Long story short we went back and forth in texts and then I filed a claim with paypal. I attached a bunch of screen shots of the conversation and when the account when negative when I filed and the SISTER emailed me like "I don't owe you any money". I said do you know "blah blah" and she said, "that's my little brother." The last name was stereotypically Hispanic so hopefully he got his el azz whooped. I got my money back plain and simple. I DID have my hopes up for almost a month I was getting a good deal on OEM 06+ headlights. That was the worst of it though.

I only gift money if it's something I don't NEED or if it's under $100. I was talking to a mod on here about buying some wheels and even with his pristine reputation I wasn't going to gift.

One thing you can do OP in the future is send the full amount so the fee gets taken out, then when they ask for the remaining amount (paypal fees) just gift that so you can get your full amount back "easier"

Last edited by NoQuestionZ; 06-09-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:17 PM
ossaj8246

Originally Posted by NoQuestionZ
I don't know. If you cover your bases and make sure to say what you are paying for and don't send as gift then it can work out fairly quickly. I got scammed from a guy a couple hours away from me when I was in SD on headlights. I wanted to pick them up, but he wanted to mail them, but wanted the money first. Said he didn't have a paypal, but could use his brother's. Long story short we went back and forth in texts and then I filed a claim with paypal. I attached a bunch of screen shots of the conversation and when the account when negative when I filed and the SISTER emailed me like "I don't owe you any money". I said do you know "blah blah" and she said, "that's my little brother." The last name was stereotypically Hispanic so hopefully he got his el azz whooped. I got my money back plain and simple. I DID have my hopes up for almost a month I was getting a good deal on OEM 06+ headlights. That was the worst of it though.

I only gift money if it's something I don't NEED or if it's under $100. I was talking to a mod on here about buying some wheels and even with his pristine reputation I wasn't going to gift.

One thing you can do OP in the future is send the full amount so the fee gets taken out, then when they ask for the remaining amount (paypal fees) just gift that so you can get your full amount back "easier"
Sounds like you had a fortune experience! Good advice about sending the fee later as a gift. That's a great way to cover your bases. I have only run into one problem with Paypal, but it was a real PITA. It's a long story...This particular story is just getting juicier. Another member (singh88) says they sent $1550 to this guy for a kit. Never received anything. Really sad if true. He still says everybody received they're items. Ha! Must be nice to start a business off other people's hard earned money...

Last edited by ossaj8246; 06-09-2014 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:43 PM
NoQuestionZ

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by ossaj8246
Sounds like you had a fortune experience! Good advice about sending the fee later as a gift. That's a great way to cover your bases. I have only run into one problem with Paypal, but it was a real PITA. It's a long story...This particular story is just getting juicier. Another member (singh88) says they sent $1550 to this guy for a kit. Never received anything. Really sad if true. He still says everybody received they're items. Ha! Must be nice to start a business off other people's hard earned money...
Yes, I was very lucky. The seller wanted to furnish a picture of his DL and his home address as well as some mail going there or w/e for proof and NOT use paypal but some western union crap. No suh. CYA=Cover Your Azz
Old 06-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Justin100

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

sigh.....

fly to nj? print out all evidence from my350z, paypal, and facebook, previous arrests, previous scams from nicoclub, represent yourself in court and present it to the judge?

moderators trace his ip address? ask a private investigator to find out where the isp is coming from and bring that into court as evidence.

I want to see this guy on the news, so nobody will hire him will rot in prison and come out with a felony record.

You can sue for probably more than you paid and also if he is guilty will face jail time.

the judge hopefully will garnish his wages from his paycheck for the rest of his life to pay back all the victims he scammed....

Last edited by Justin100; 06-10-2014 at 12:29 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:15 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

Everyone has received there items and one refund. I've been SCAMMING cars and parts for years as you all can see. I've been scammed before, multiple times as a seller but never as a buyer. I contacted PayPal with this suspicion and they informed me that a gift contrary to my belief has no buyer or seller protection and if the sender simply decides they want there money back PayPal will do so. After that conversation I decided to sell the item to somebody else. If zorkan can not get his money back its simply because the money isn't his to begin with because all he has to do is call verify his account and ask for the money back. I will call PayPal to confirm buyer has tried to open a claim and was denied because I don't believe that. I'm not gonna wire him Money and have my account overdraw because his original payment wasn't legitimate.
corrected for you
Old 06-10-2014, 03:46 AM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by travlee9374
corrected for you
Hahah this guy is scum of the earth and clearly has no business ethics nor a legitimate business.

I hope his new "business" gets investigated. Or the state looks into the sales of his vehicles and this scam.

So how much in total has this guy taken from people on here?
Old 06-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Dajersyrat

Guys, this is the scammer replying to the accusation in case you missed it..I shall dissect.

Everyone has received there items and one refund. I've been dealing cars and parts for years as you all can see. I've been scammed before, multiple times as a seller but never as a buyer.
I hate to inform you, but in case you didnt realize in this case you ARE the seller not the buyer. The seller is someone who advertises something they want to trade for money, like you did. The buyer is one who traded money for an item, such as the victims here did..

I contacted PayPal with this suspicion and they informed me that a gift contrary to my belief has no buyer or seller protection and if the sender simply decides they want there money back PayPal will do so.
LIES LIES LIES LIES.....A simple search of the Paypal forums blows holes in your story..
https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/...language=en-gb

This is an quote from a paypal moderator on their help forums " There's no legal agreement in place where we can start reversing payments sent as gifts. We might be able to investigate the sellers account and shut it down if we have evidence of them breaching the user agreement but that would still not give us the right to reverse the payment.

You might want to look down the card protection or legal route for something like this.
"

So once again you are full of CHIT!!!

After that conversation I decided to sell the item to somebody else.
Cause you knew Zorkan was out of the country and had little to no recourse. Did you decide to sell AFTER you already received his $1500? If so you clearly perpetrated fraud and theft. There is an extra penalty if you utilized the US postal service or a banking institution to commit such a thing..

If zorkan can not get his money back its simply because the money isn't his to begin with because all he has to do is call verify his account and ask for the money back.
Cause you spent it already? How exactly is the money not his if he sent it to you for an item which you sold to someone else? Thats simple business economics 101... You have an item, someone gives you money for the item, you give them the item...When you fail to give them an item or had no intention of giving them the item, you just committed theft by deception as well as banking fraud in NJ as well as internationally, thats where the FBI can get involved. Now compound that with your former legal woes of setting off explosives and being arrested any your a 2 time convicted felon in NJ..tisk tisk..

I will call PayPal to confirm buyer has tried to open a claim and was denied because I don't believe that. I'm not gonna wire him Money and have my account overdraw because his original payment wasn't legitimate.
Paypal is simple..He pays you,money is there..There is a little button at the bottom of that particular transaction that says "refund" Some creen shots of the actual transaction would clear thing up if either pary could provide this for us..Other than that the entire 350Z community thinks you are completely full of crap Anthony...Not a good thing to have for someone entering a new business venture, I suggest you clear things up, cause these forums can make or break you, and in most case break you easily..
Old 06-10-2014, 04:01 AM
Dajersyrat

How is this guys Phone number and mailing address not entered into every Nigerian Lottery and Telemarketer callbot system in the world by now? The community is really disappointing lately, you guys gone soft on me...
Old 06-10-2014, 04:13 AM
350zHalleck

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

The lies just keep coming. Anyone who deals with paypal knows that a gift cannot be withdrawn. The fact he claims paypal told him otherwise simply proves yet again that he is a liar.

Zorkan I really hope you file a lawsuit on this piece of ****.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:29 AM
Dajersyrat

Originally Posted by SAMzG35

Ahahahahahaha He took his website down...LOL
Old 06-10-2014, 04:34 AM
gotboost1099
Banned

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/beware-paypal-gift-chargeback-fraud-will-defraud-sellers-784828.html

There's tons of other threads explaining exactly what I'm claiming, if zorkan can post a pic of his credit card with last 4 digits and name visible I can verify with PayPal. If he's legit he gets full refund. If the card is stolen or filed lost the money will be deducted from my account anyway. Mods lock this so only zorkan and myself can post. Should be settled shortly its not hard to post a pic on here, just black out exp date and first 12 digits

Quick Reply: Got scammed by Gotboost1099!