Be responsive.
Be considerate.
Be a communicator.
Be happy.

WayneTN
Old 02-13-2004, 01:27 PM
noel48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm happy to read that a member DID NOT rip off a fellow member.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:48 AM
03 Z for ME

Default Still Waiting

OK, this is getting old... I've received nothing but an email with a picture of a shipping receipt.

Still no box from UPS, FedEx, Airborne, or anyone else... no tracking number either.

I have apologized for possibly being to quick to wonder where my stuff was before, but now I AM worried. Two day shipping was agreed upon. It has now been 8 days since I paid for the radar detector...

I'm going on vacation now. I sure hope I have a box on my porch when I return...

Here's my "shipping" reciept..
Attached Thumbnails Help with a member please-dscn0129.jpg  
Old 02-18-2004, 12:41 PM
JFritz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm, i'd have to say 03Z for Me had good cause to post this, and since it was somewhat resolved, there shouldn't be hard feelings. If you want to sell something without the use of Ebay to protect the buyer, the seller needs to do everything within their means to keep in contact with the buyer.

Also, there wasn't a confirmation # on this receipt because he gave you his receipt, not the second receipt the store give you with the tracking information. hmm....
Old 02-19-2004, 10:08 AM
03 Z for ME

Default What a waste

Well, I delayed my vacation one day, waiting for a box to magically appear. I have NOT received any box. Flame me if you will, but I am Extrememly upset at this situation.

David has informed me that somehow the MBE (MailBoxes Etcetera) shiped the package standard ground and not two day air like agreed upon. I find this VERY difficult to believe, as when ever I have used shipping stores, I myself have filled out the shipping labels. I have always received a tracking number IMMEDIATELY from my receipt. How can someone NOT follow an agreement and claim that the shipping store sent the product the wrong way? IS this possible?

Even if it was shipped standard ground but the POST OFFICE, I have sent items to my ex-wife accross the country in a quicker time frame. Flame me if you will, I now feel I was cheated out of my money and that DTH288 may be a scammer.

Evidence of such for those that ma think I am being harsh...

1.) His Paypal addres is UNVERIFIED
Old 02-19-2004, 10:08 AM
03 Z for ME

Default What a waste

Well, I delayed my vacation one day, waiting for a box to magically appear. I have NOT received any box. Flame me if you will, but I am Extrememly upset at this situation.

David has informed me that somehow the MBE (MailBoxes Etcetera) shiped the package standard ground and not two day air like agreed upon. I find this VERY difficult to believe, as when ever I have used shipping stores, I myself have filled out the shipping labels. I have always received a tracking number IMMEDIATELY from my receipt. How can someone NOT follow an agreement and claim that the shipping store sent the product the wrong way? IS this possible?

Even if it was shipped standard ground but the POST OFFICE, I have sent items to my ex-wife accross the country in a quicker time frame. Flame me if you will, I now feel I was cheated out of my money and that DTH288 may be a scammer.

Evidence of such for those that may think I am being harsh...

1.) His Paypal addres is UNVERIFIED
2.) He is extremely poor at follow up communication
3.) His PayPal account is actually his Girlfriends?
4.) He is a New member who's Paypal account was opened at the same time his My350z.com acount was created.
5.) He cannot provide me with a simple tracking number
6.) All his posts are simple questions in the "classified" forum
7.) His excuse was the store shipped it wrong... Doesn't the shipper actualy FILL OUT the address label and determine HOW the product is shipped?

At this time I am not ofering apologies. Even IF I do get this Radar Detector I did NOT receive it in a timely manner that was agreed upon before hand. This individual cannot follow instructions and has a problem communicating to questions asked after receiving funds for products.

Last edited by 03 Z for ME; 02-19-2004 at 10:13 AM.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:04 AM
Dth288

..........I didnt mean that the store shipped it out wrong. I'm not to familiar with shipping out items in the first place. I did fill out the information. Man, you know what? i'm done arguing this is ridiculous. I'm just going to wait because I know i sent out that damn package and its going to get there. I havent gottten paid anyway, so i dont know whats the big deal. Both payments i had received were cancelled. I had even mentioned not to pay me until the item got there......
Old 02-19-2004, 11:09 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by Dth288
I havent gottten paid anyway, so i dont know whats the big deal. Both payments i had received were cancelled. I had even mentioned not to pay me until the item got there......
He's got a point there. I sympathize with you 03 Z FOR ME, but in the comparison long haul, Dth has lost more on this transaction so far...
Old 02-19-2004, 12:02 PM
HIT

I've done tons of transaction with members in other forums. We called people like dth288 a ripper. He should be banned from this forum so he wont rip anyone else in the further.

Dth288, where is the tracking number?

-HIT
Old 02-19-2004, 01:08 PM
03 Z for ME

Originally posted by yobri
He's got a point there. I sympathize with you 03 Z FOR ME, but in the comparison long haul, Dth has lost more on this transaction so far...
When Dth288 supplied me with a "receipt" (NOT a tracking number) I REsolved my PayPal dispute out of good faith the SAME DAY. HE WAS paid. I doubt PayPal will refund my funds now since I already RESOLVED a dispute on the same transaction.
Old 02-19-2004, 01:14 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by 03 Z for ME
When Dth288 supplied me with a "receipt" (NOT a tracking number) I REsolved my PayPal dispute out of good faith the SAME DAY. HE WAS paid. I doubt PayPal will refund my funds now since I already RESOLVED a dispute on the same transaction.
Oh. That changes things. Sorry.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:29 PM
HIT

Keep us updated. There are other ways to get your money back besides a refund from paypal.
Old 02-20-2004, 12:28 AM
Dth288

I have PMed 03 z for ME and told him that i would gladly give him his money back if thats what he really wanted. I'm not trying to pull anything. The status on the payment (at paypal) says CANCELLED so i figured he cancelled the payment. But if for some reason I can still take the money out, I will give him is money back. I REALLY dont know why they didnt give me a tracking #, they just gave me the receipt thats in the pic and i walked out of there not thinking anything of it. I went back to try and get it, but they couldnt give it to me.

I regret ever thinking of selling that damn radar. I didnt want all of this to happen the way it did.
Old 02-26-2004, 06:40 AM
03 Z for ME

To put closure on this thread.

The Radar Detector arrived at my house on Tuesday. (14 days after payment by PayPal.)

David is NOT a scammer, he may be a bit slow or possibly shipped the product improperly, but I did finally receive it.

Now... off to post about the 7 day, 3000 mile round trip vacation in Mardi Gras...
Old 02-26-2004, 07:24 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Glad to hear that it worked out. And now for board appropriations as this thread no longer has purpose....
Attached Thumbnails Help with a member please-inbefodalock-1-.gif