Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

chrome silver w/frost leather. Opinions please?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 06:49 AM
azmo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chrome silver w/frost leather. Opinions please?

I have ordered a chrome silver Z with frost interior. I dont know how well that combination is going to go. I have seen the new sheer silver altima with frost interior and it doesnt look bad. I just dont know how the frost leather will look with the chrome silver shade. I went with Frost leather because i wanted a light color ed leather interior and i am also sick of seeing silver cars with black leather. What are youre opinions on this combination.
Old 06-04-2002, 06:52 AM
Touring6MT_Z
Charter Member #49

Default Re: chrome silver w/frost leather. Opinions please?

Originally posted by azmo
I have ordered a chrome silver Z with frost interior. I dont know how well that combination is going to go. I have seen the new sheer silver altima with frost interior and it doesnt look bad. I just dont know how the frost leather will look with the chrome silver shade. I went with Frost leather because i wanted a light color ed leather interior and i am also sick of seeing silver cars with black leather. What are youre opinions on this combination.
azmo,

That's what I ordered. So, I think it is the best combination, given the choice Nissan offered. Congratulation, you made the right decision.
Old 06-04-2002, 06:58 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think we'll all be happy with whatever we ordered ... Good choice though.
Old 06-04-2002, 07:00 AM
dvlad

azmo,

good pick on the color. I ordered charcol, but was thinking about frost. If you don't like it, i know a bunch of us are thinking about haveinbg the seats replaced or reupholstered(sp). Go to Classic Soft Trim for some ideas.
Old 06-04-2002, 07:09 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default Color Combo

azmo, I too ordered chrome silver, at first I ordered charcoal interior, but when I saw the color in the altima, I did not like the qualitity of the leather.....too plastic-like looking. A few days later my fiance talked me into the frost..I am a little worried it will be too light or too beige/taupe..I would have much prefered a darker medium gray color..if I really dislike it I will go darker(most likely matching the rest of the car interior) I originally thought the whole car interior would be frost, now it appears just the seats are leather in frost. No matter what I know I will love the car and I am sure no matter what it will grow on me, just like the shape of the ***-end of the car has. I am not waiting patiently for my Z
Old 06-04-2002, 07:12 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default Posts

Whoa , Zgirl I didn't realize you had so many posts. Always nice having another lady on this forum. Your posts have been most amusing at times.BTW I really like the eclipse, but the Z is so addicting and gorgeous
Old 06-04-2002, 07:22 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Posts

Originally posted by marcZZZ
Whoa , Zgirl I didn't realize you had so many posts. Always nice having another lady on this forum. Your posts have been most amusing at times.BTW I really like the eclipse, but the Z is so addicting and gorgeous
LOL...most amusing huh? I'm getting that a lot lately... I have a good amount of posts, probably because i'm on here a couple hours a day!

I don't really like my eclipse, it's just all i could afford when i was 17, so that's why i have it It will still be my "to school" car until i graduate next may...(I don't feel like leaving the Z in Camden, NJ while I'm in class for a couple hours)...
Old 06-04-2002, 07:24 AM
azmo

Thanks for the opinions. Im feeling more confident about my choice. Have any of you ever used Classic Soft trim Company to add or change leather in any of youre cars. If u have how is the quality of the leather and work on the seats? Also how much do u estimate the cost to be?
Old 06-04-2002, 10:34 AM
cheap

RRRGH that's the combo I wanted to order, but my dealership told me that I can't get the leather with the enthusiast package. If anyone wants to swap with charcoal cloth, I'll pay for shipping.
Old 06-04-2002, 10:58 AM
AudioPat
Sponsor
Up Front Enterprises

My chrome silver Touring will have charcoal leather..I liked the contrast