Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

kcobean please help me

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 12:30 PM
got turbo?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kcobean please help me

hi, I'm David, we meet at DTC on the 13th for evolution meet.
It was greet meeting you.

Please help me, call me at 571-332-3894.

Thank you.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:21 PM
got turbo?

In the mean time, while i am waiting on kcobean. Can someone help me.

I went to the dealer today, and they say that they will not sell a Z under MSRP, because it popular, so no deal under MSRP. Can anyone help me, I live in Northern Va, so anyone know where I can get a Z under MSRP, or little over Invoice would be great. Thanks.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:47 PM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think Sheehy sells them under MSRP.
Old 03-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Pusha Z
Banned

Go see Mac at Sterling Browns Nissan, they gave me a great deal and treated me like a king, got me the exact car I wanted and took money off the MSRP, about $1,200. I cant say enough about Browns Sterling Nissan, they really treat me well, and take care of any problem that I have. The salesman (Mac) gave me a great deal and the Service Manager (Anita) always goes out of the way to make sure that im happy. The service reps are some of the nicest people ive ever met at a dealership and they really listen to you and do what you ask. They are part of a chain but in terms of store size they are relatively small but like I said they WILL get you whatever car you want. Do yourself a favor and atleast check them out cause when the Skyline is released I will be going back to them to get it.

Mac McClanahan - (703) 948-1100

This guy is the best, and he doesnt bullsh!t you, and this dealership remembers you! Everyone is friendly and professional, and waves when you pull up asking how your liking the car even if you didnt drive it that day! QUALITY SERVICE IS STILL ALIVE!!! Whatever you do DO NOT GO TO ROSENTHAL!!!

Last edited by Pusha Z; 03-20-2004 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:21 PM
got turbo?

Originally posted by Pusha Z
Go see Mac at Sterling Browns Nissan, they gave me a great deal and treated me like a king, got me the exact car I wanted and took money off the MSRP, about $1,200. I cant say enough about Browns Sterling Nissan, they really treat me well, and take care of any problem that I have. The salesman (Mac) gave me a great deal and the Service Manager (Anita) always goes out of the way to make sure that im happy. The service reps are some of the nicest people ive ever met at a dealership and they really listen to you and do what you ask. They are part of a chain but in terms of store size they are relatively small but like I said they WILL get you whatever car you want. Do yourself a favor and atleast check them out cause when the Skyline is released I will be going back to them to get it.

Mac McClanahan - (703) 948-1100

This guy is the best, and he doesnt bullsh!t you, and this dealership remembers you! Everyone is friendly and professional, and waves when you pull up asking how your liking the car even if you didnt drive it that day! QUALITY SERVICE IS STILL ALIVE!!! Whatever you do DO NOT GO TO ROSENTHAL!!!
I just got off the phone with Mac, and he would like to know your name, he doesn't believe me that he sold it for that much off.
Old 03-20-2004, 02:49 PM
EddieJr

Go to Sheehy in Manassas. I bought my Roadster there for a little bit under MSRP, but that was in October when they first came out.
Everyone else wanted $2500-5000 over MSRP. Also they didn't try the "usual" dealership BS.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:01 PM
RJW0501

I'll sell you one for 500.00 over invoice.
410-298-4400 ask for Bob, the desk manager.
I am in Baltimore....will be here for about another hour its 7 pm now
Old 03-20-2004, 05:59 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey GT! Looks like other guys on the list have you pretty well covered, but let me throw in my input, then if you want I'll still call you.

I was in a great position when I bought my car for the following reasons:

1. I paid cash for the top of the line trim (Track)
2. I was buying a sports car in the middle of winter.
3. I REALLY did my homework on what the dealer paid for the car.
4. I didn't try to screw the dealer. I built reasonable profit into my offer (and very possibly more than I could have gotten away with.)

This was the first time I had ever paid cash for a car. The whole experience was TOTALLY different than when financing. I can honestly say that if I never have to finance another car, I won't simply because of how low-stress things were at the dealership and how quickly things went.

I bought my car from Brown's Fairfax Nissan. My sales person was a REALLY nice guy named Ismael Whea. My finance person was Imanuel. By all means if you want to, mention my name. It hasn't been that long since I bought the car, so he'll probably remember me. I bought a redline Track, and it was EXACTLY the car I wanted.

If you want more info, shoot me a PM.

Last edited by kcobean; 03-20-2004 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-20-2004, 06:59 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh yeah....My deal?

MSRP on the '04 Track is $35,170. I paid $35,500 out the door including Tax,Tag,Title,Handling,Delivery charges, etc. I think vehicle tax is about 3.5%.

I believe that what I ended up actually paying for the car itself was about $33,500, but I don't recall for sure. So I hit roughly $1500 under MSRP. Hope this helps.
Old 03-20-2004, 06:59 PM
got turbo?

you got pm kcobean
Old 03-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Pusha Z
Banned

Originally posted by got turbo?
I just got off the phone with Mac, and he would like to know your name, he doesn't believe me that he sold it for that much off.
My name is Troy with the Daytona Blue Z bought on 2/20/04. I also traded in and he gave me over blue book value on my trade in, just tell him Troy with the Daytona Blue Z

Last edited by Pusha Z; 03-21-2004 at 09:46 AM.
Old 03-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Pusha Z
Banned

Oh and I said around $1200 off, I would have to look at my papers to get you an exact figure. Either way talk to him and compare his price cause hes very fair and will try to make you happy.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:27 PM
Melissa

i will do a coupe for 300 over invoice and a roadster 700 over invoice...i am in richmond....im not the truck sales manager anylonger ...im actually one of the parts managers there now...but will give you to a saleman that will honor the numbers i just spoke of

pm me if your interested.....will also give you the cheapest prices out there on nismo or oem parts......
Old 03-22-2004, 10:59 AM
kbomb

Not sure if its a better deal than the post above.
Try Carmax.com. They have new Nissan dealership in whitemarsh.
its a far drive but their discounts are pretty competitive and u don't have to deal with the haggling process.
Old 03-22-2004, 11:24 AM
EddieJr

Originally posted by Melissa
i will do a coupe for 300 over invoice and a roadster 700 over invoice...i am in richmond....im not the truck sales manager anylonger ...im actually one of the parts managers there now...but will give you to a saleman that will honor the numbers i just spoke of

pm me if your interested.....will also give you the cheapest prices out there on nismo or oem parts......
Damn, I wish I'd contacted you back in October when I bought my Roadster.
Old 03-22-2004, 01:35 PM
got turbo?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so ****in angry at myself!! Instead of puttin money down for the Z that I have been saving for a long time, I have to spend it for reparing my friend car. He offer me to drive his STi, so I took it out to a back road with a lot of twisty, very very sharp turns, but I know every inch of this road, cause I go on it everyday, I asked him if it ok, and he said yes. I drove very carefully, I went slower than I did in my car, and it nothing compare to the handking of the STi, I was havin no problems with turns, absolutly no body roll unlike my car. Yes I was speedin, goin about 50+, but the turnin was so easy, again I know this road very well, there is no way I could of crash the car. As I was about to enter a very sharp turn, this car was exitin it and came in my lane, I was going about 40, the whole ****in car was in my ****in lane, so I brake and turn out of the way and damage the front, bumpber, hood, fender and door, and the right side coilover was ****ed. The worst thing is, he ****in honk at me and only swirl out of the way but never ****kkkin stop to see if we was ok. FFFFUUUCCCKKINGG ASSSHOOLLEEE!!! I can not ****ing beleive he did not stop.

I was so pissed off to see the damage on the car, my friend was so **** too, but not at me but at the other car, he never blame me or raise a voice at me. He said he would have done the same thing. He said I did not have to pay for the damage at once but a lump sum each month, but since I already have money save up for down payment, and I feel so guilty, I offered to pay for it at once. He deny my offer because he knew that it was money for down payment to get a Z, but I didn't take no for an answer. This is why he my best friend, very understanding.

Sorry for the profanity, but am so mad.

rjw0501 and Melissa I sending you a PM.
Old 03-22-2004, 02:34 PM
Pusha Z
Banned

wow, im sorry for your misfortune. Your friend sounds really cool not only letting you drive his STI but also not giving you **** for damaging it. Atleast no one was injured and it'll be no time before youre driving your new Z
Old 03-22-2004, 02:45 PM
got turbo?

Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully I will have enough by August, and if the Z stay the same for 05, or little changes, I get 05, sure it would be great if they bump up hp, or TT, but I hope it an options, cause it would cost more to buy and insure. I can wait, but wish I didn't crash his car.
Old 03-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Melissa

man that sucks....i had something close happen to me....lent one of the other sales managers use my z one night and it got away from him and he hit a car......1100 in parts and 700 in paint....he gives me a little each month....right after it gets out of the shop i total it! damn the luck....gave me a reason to get a 6spd though....sure do miss the brickyard though!

just contact me when your ready...the offer is good when your ready
Old 03-22-2004, 03:10 PM
RJW0501

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am so ****in angry at myself!! Instead of puttin money down for the Z that I have been saving for a long time, I have to spend it for reparing my friend car. He offer me to drive his STi, so I took it out to a back road with a lot of twisty, very very sharp turns, but I know every inch of this road, cause I go on it everyday, I asked him if it ok, and he said yes. I drove very carefully, I went slower than I did in my car, and it nothing compare to the handking of the STi, I was havin no problems with turns, absolutly no body roll unlike my car. Yes I was speedin, goin about 50+, but the turnin was so easy, again I know this road very well, there is no way I could of crash the car. As I was about to enter a very sharp turn, this car was exitin it and came in my lane, I was going about 40, the whole ****in car was in my ****in lane, so I brake and turn out of the way and damage the front, bumpber, hood, fender and door, and the right side coilover was ****ed. The worst thing is, he ****in honk at me and only swirl out of the way but never ****kkkin stop to see if we was ok. FFFFUUUCCCKKINGG ASSSHOOLLEEE!!! I can not ****ing beleive he did not stop.

I was so pissed off to see the damage on the car, my friend was so **** too, but not at me but at the other car, he never blame me or raise a voice at me. He said he would have done the same thing. He said I did not have to pay for the damage at once but a lump sum each month, but since I already have money save up for down payment, and I feel so guilty, I offered to pay for it at once. He deny my offer because he knew that it was money for down payment to get a Z, but I didn't take no for an answer. This is why he my best friend, very understanding.

Sorry for the profanity, but am so mad.

rjw0501 and Melissa I sending you a PM.

I guess you don't want me to get you your D/B Z huh?