Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

i feel violatd

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 04:48 AM
dimitri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i feel violatd

Just need to blow off some steam,a good friend bought a g35 coupe with brembo brakes and all the bell and whistles ,just so you fellas know i have 2004 track and i love my car dont get me wrong ,but what is bothering is why nissan SCREWS us LOYAL z FANS like this .............let me explain he says my friend that i have a real good warranty on this car and say really and i said what is it im like we got jipped ....for some reason they even get loaner cars just for oil changes....not only that how can they offer the car at the price they with more features i mean way no comparision ....JUST FEEL SCREWED FOR BEING LOYAL WHERE THESE INFINITI CUSTOMERS ARE NOT...............MY 2 CENTS.
Old 03-28-2004, 05:38 AM
NismoKid

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: i feel violatd

Originally posted by dimitri
like this .............let me explain he says my friend that i have a real good warranty on this car and say really and i said what is it im like we got jipped ....
Sorry, I don't know who is who in that dialogue of yours. Personally, I rather not have a loaner can for an oil change because I just want to get in and out. For my first oil change, I took her in at around 8:00 AM and was out at 8:45. As far as luxury items, I have a Base and paid $27.7k and that's quite a bit less than the G35Cs. I don't care for leather, sunroofs, power seats, crap I don't need.
Old 03-28-2004, 06:38 AM
Richardew

If you wanted, you could take your Z to the Infiniti dealer for any service except warranty repairs. I imagine they'll give you a loaner also. You'll end up paying more though. As far as the warranty is concerned, you can buy an extended warranty. I got 5 yrs/75000 miles for $1100 and probably could have got them to come down a bit on that. Since I got $1000 off of MSRP, I basically got my Z with the extended warranty for MSRP. I agree that the loaded G35C seems like a bit of a better deal than the track Z, but the looks you get from the young ladies when you drive by in your Z are .... priceless
rich
Old 03-28-2004, 09:14 AM
phile

Default Re: i feel violatd

Originally posted by dimitri
Just need to blow off some steam,a good friend bought a g35 coupe with brembo brakes and all the bell and whistles ,just so you fellas know i have 2004 track and i love my car dont get me wrong ,but what is bothering is why nissan SCREWS us LOYAL z FANS like this .............let me explain he says my friend that i have a real good warranty on this car and say really and i said what is it im like we got jipped ....for some reason they even get loaner cars just for oil changes....not only that how can they offer the car at the price they with more features i mean way no comparision ....JUST FEEL SCREWED FOR BEING LOYAL WHERE THESE INFINITI CUSTOMERS ARE NOT...............MY 2 CENTS.
I'm not busting on you, but for future reference you should slow down and try to make your posts more coherent. I understood what you said, but you sound like english may not be your native language
Old 03-28-2004, 05:00 PM
synth19

Default Re: Re: i feel violatd

I disagree. Rants need to be incoherent to be fully effective.

Originally posted by phile
I'm not busting on you, but for future reference you should slow down and try to make your posts more coherent. I understood what you said, but you sound like english may not be your native language
Old 03-28-2004, 07:41 PM
phile

Default Re: Re: Re: i feel violatd

Originally posted by synth19
I disagree. Rants need to be incoherent to be fully effective.
True! His incoherent babble certainly did convey his frustration very nicely