Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I Hate Cops!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 08:34 PM
350zttnis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Hate Cops!!

Today I was driving to work when a cop flashed his lights at my and told me to pull over. He told me not to get out of the car and approached me very cautiously. He then asked me for my license and registration. I handed them over and then he told me to step out of the car. He didnt even ask me to put my hands up on the hood or anything. Then the bastard took a seat in my car! I was in shock! He was griping the steering wheel and playing around with the shifter. Then he kept saying man, this is a beautiful car! So i said officer, im really late for work. He said no problem, handed my back my registration and license, and said Nice car. Then he just took off! I HATE COPS!!!!
Old 04-29-2004, 08:38 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF??!?!?

That's just disrespect!

I'll take a ticket before some b*tch cop decides to sit in my car without my permission. That's just like walking into someone's house and going through their stuff! F*ck that!
Old 04-29-2004, 09:01 PM
tclchicago1

woah??? that's messed up man.. next time a cop does that, go ahead and feel free to go sit in his squad car and check it out..
Old 04-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Masterfulks

I would have gotten his badge number and reported him.

In fact report him anyway even if you dont have the number...Tell them what happened and where.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:02 PM
Lookingtobuy

Why I don't think its right for the cop to get in your car and test it out it might save you headaches in the long run if you leave it alone. I don't have a 350z and I don't get that kind of attention in my Cavalier but that officer has probably only done it to your car and he can probably still remember license plate number/name and easily look you up and start giving you a hard time by following you and giving you tickets for not using your turn signal etc. I would be very torn if this happened to me on what to do.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:06 PM
BruceLee25

You should have reported that bastard !! Stupid Cop man....
Old 04-30-2004, 12:22 AM
nitrousoxidex

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that even legal for a cop to stop you, get into your car without your permission, and test it out for no reason?
Old 04-30-2004, 04:20 AM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I'd call that the automotive equivalent of sexual harassment. Imagine if you were a female and the cop told you to get out of the car then started patting you down for no reason other than he wanted to touch your body. Same thing happened with your car!
Old 04-30-2004, 04:25 AM
jckolnturn

sounds a little unproffessional, where did this happen?
Old 04-30-2004, 05:07 AM
dcwilson

ah give the guy a break. He can't afford a Z with alamony, child support and a cop's salery...lol.

I would have made friends with the looser, got his name etc, might come in handy someday.
Old 04-30-2004, 05:47 AM
3 FIVE O Z

Dude you got OWNED!

Hope it does'nt hapen to me!
Old 04-30-2004, 06:28 AM
Phatmitzu

......you're not serious right?
Old 04-30-2004, 06:31 AM
Jetpilot718

Dude, seriously, I would have asked to check out the cruiser. If he got the slightest bit annoyed, I'd be like, well, ya are shiftin on my car....
Old 04-30-2004, 06:32 AM
EL Diablo

That story sounds a little out there.

I'd report it to the supervisor level.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:21 AM
350zttnis

It was so weird tho, it happened on the Southern State Parkway. I wanted to check out his car! test out the lights, sirens, **** like that. Especially his shotgun in the passenger seat! Im waiting for the next cop
Old 04-30-2004, 07:32 AM
FB-350

I got stopped yesterday leaving work - the cop claimed I have my front window tinted (which I do)... he didn't even check it, he just wrote me the ticket, and also "did me a favor" by not writing me up cause my side windows 'seemed' dark and he suggested i remove my smoke license plate cover...
basically he was sweatin the car big time and felt like busting b@lls - he was totally rude to me, which i sensed, so i didn't mouth off or anything...
all this for a $25 fine and I need to send a 'receipt' showing i had the tint removed (which my friend owns a tint shop so no prob...)
bottom line = cops are haters.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:00 AM
milanista

Well, at least the "pig" didn't give you a ticket. I got a speeding ticket 3 or so weeks ago, while driving my "commuter" car (97 Camry). I swear, that car is jinxed. Since I bought it used about a year ago, I got 4 tickets while driving it. In the meantime, I've owner a 03 G35 coupe and now the ZR, without getting so much as a dirty look from the "law". Out of those 4 tickets, only one was justified (97 mph on the 680 freeway); the other 3 were total BS. This last ticket I got, I was pulled over late one sunday night while going home. Got pulled over on the expressway by this young and fat CHP guy (they must have relaxed physical requirements these days if that guy was able to get in the force) who claimed I was racing a Roush Mustang. What a load of crap: I was driving on the nuymber 3 lane on a 4-lane expwy, the #4 lane merged into the #3 lane, and when i slowed down to let the guy in the Rustang merge, he slowed down as well. At that point, I sped up and changed lane to give the guy some room, and that's when I got pulled over. Apparently I changed lane right in front of the lousy pig, and he felt compelled to harass me. When I told him laughing that I don't engage in speeding contests on public roads while driving a 4-cylinder Toyota Camry, he stated that he could smell alcohol on me. Sh*t, I don't drink and defintely had no alcohol in my system. I told him flat out he was wrong and there was no way I smelled like alcohol; I then proceeded to blow my breath to his face and asked him again if he could smell alcohol. He told me that he smelled alcohol not on my breath, but perhaps coming out of my pores, and gave me a sobriety test right there and then. When I of course passed it, he wrote me up for a 55 on a 45 mph zone. Needless to say, I'm going to contest this ticket, and hope to see that bastard in court, so that I can tell the judge how he harassed me for no apparent reason. Lousy fuc*ing pig..... I hate them all.....
Old 04-30-2004, 08:35 AM
Pusha Z
Banned

Originally posted by 3 FIVE O Z
Dude you got OWNED!
hahaha that made me laugh, and I completely agree with DaveZ#3 about the molestation of your car. F#cking cops
Old 04-30-2004, 09:08 AM
samw1978

definitely should report that cop! That's just wrong!
Old 04-30-2004, 10:32 AM
silver&black03
Banned

WTF IS THAT BS!!!!!!!!? MY FATHER IN LAW IS A FEDRAL AGENT, I WILL FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT THIS. THAT IS A TOTAL ILLEGIAL STOP. ANY CHANCE YOU GOT A BADGE # OR NAME ON HIS NAME PLATE?

Quick Reply: I Hate Cops!!