Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

i feel stupid :P

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 08:44 PM
superstuddc27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i feel stupid :P

damn.. what was i thinking? i was at my friends house and as i was leaving, i was opening the car window to say bye or whatever and i was kind of cruising without pressing the gas. and like my mind want to stop or something cause i was talking, but i don't know it was weird.. WEIRD conflicting subconscious! ahah well it was just goig really slow but for some reason i wasn't thinking and i was talking, and i put it into "Park" (this is automatic camry). then it goes "grinnnnnddddd" and finally jerks to a stop. i was like "WTH?!!" then i realize what i did and im like "damn... "icon14: so then im just driving out the street cause it's pretty embarassing, but no one heard or saw ... so then i stop the car and put it into all the gears, 1,2,D,N,R,P just to see if anything got jacked up.... but it didn't. it works perfectly fine and i drove home fine. just freaked out. anyone know what can happen to the car if that happens? or anyone ever done that? i tink the grind noise was the wheel locks, and grinding cause the wheels were still moving, but yeah. im dumb thanks
Old 05-13-2004, 08:54 PM
IsatteliteI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: i feel stupid :P

Originally posted by superstuddc27
damn.. what was i thinking? i was at my friends house and as i was leaving, i was opening the car window to say bye or whatever and i was kind of cruising without pressing the gas. and like my mind want to stop or something cause i was talking, but i don't know it was weird.. WEIRD conflicting subconscious! ahah well it was just goig really slow but for some reason i wasn't thinking and i was talking, and i put it into "Park" (this is automatic camry). then it goes "grinnnnnddddd" and finally jerks to a stop. i was like "WTH?!!" then i realize what i did and im like "damn... "icon14: so then im just driving out the street cause it's pretty embarassing, but no one heard or saw ... so then i stop the car and put it into all the gears, 1,2,D,N,R,P just to see if anything got jacked up.... but it didn't. it works perfectly fine and i drove home fine. just freaked out. anyone know what can happen to the car if that happens? or anyone ever done that? i tink the grind noise was the wheel locks, and grinding cause the wheels were still moving, but yeah. im dumb thanks
I'd have it checked out just in case and for peace of mind, but I'm assuming if anything was seriously damaged you would of needed a towtruck.