Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Brickyard in Seattle for a voyeur?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2002 | 08:49 PM
darrensi

Originally posted by rep15
darrensi, we are neighbors. My wife teaches science at Timbercrest JH next to you. There will be two z's soon flying down Woodinville-Duval Road and also Avondale. We will meet soon in our cars. Cool
Small world. My son's in 8th grade at Timbercrest, and my daughter was for the last two years (she's moved up to Woodinville High this year).

So, your sig has 2 Z's in it. Are you getting 2 or just keeping the color you like the best?

I'm sure we'll see each other on the road - though I'm planning on using Old Woodinville-Duval Rd more - loads of twisties and a sweet hairpin!
Old 10-10-2002 | 04:36 AM
rep15

Keeping the one I like best. Dealer would not change color order a couple of days after I ordered so I got another refundable deposit from another dealer in the other color. (interesting run-on sentence).

I am sure my wife knows your kids. Yes it is a small world. Old Woodinville-Duval Rd unfortunately isn't very long but challenging and few other cars around. With Kevin, ksj, in the Maltby area we have three pre-orders for sure in this small area.

Last edited by rep15; 10-10-2002 at 04:45 AM.
Old 10-10-2002 | 08:12 AM
JamieH

Default Re: Re: Brickyard

Originally posted by darrensi
It was somewhere between 8 and 9 when I saw it so its probably that one - had dealer plates from Oregon if I remember correctly.

It didn't look too dirty to me but I wasn't looking that closely, I was more interested in the 10' appeal, which like I said was dull.

It would be interesting to see what it looks like when it's waxed - please tell me the guy IS going to wax it, right?
Yep, that is it--he got it from Oregon.

It is *DEFINITELY* dirty. I walked past it yesterday, and like I said, you can draw your name in the dust on it. I think that really dulls the 10' look, as you call it.

Dunno if/when he is going to wash/wax it. He DID already install a ridiculously loud stereo system in it though. Apparently he wanted to be able to go head to head with a jet engine and win. Let's just say he won't be getting any golf clubs, or anything else, in the hatch ever again. The entire back of his car is one giant subwoofer.
Old 10-10-2002 | 08:51 AM
SeattleInfo

The stereo install was done at Innovative Audio in Bellevue, on the corner of 130th and 20th/Northup Way.

Supposedly, it's worth about half the value of the car, and he's going back for more. The guy I spoke to there was Kevin, and they've done first-class stuff for a lot of people here in Seattle, like Sir Mix-a-Lot.

They did have the car for 2 1/2 weeks to do the install. I asked about a JL 10w6v2 in the factory location, and they quoted $2500 for the complete system (sub, amp, and box + wiring). Including $1200 alone for fiberglassing an enclosure to work in the stock location.

Great guys down there at the shop. If you're really serious about stereo equipment in your car, go see 'em.

I left the info. for this site with them, and he was going to forward it on to the guy, but I don't know if he'll actually do it. It's too bad he hasn't washed his car yet.
Old 10-10-2002 | 06:06 PM
JamieH

Default Heh

Since I work with the guy, I'll have to give him a hard time about it. I'll tell him a bunch of people want to see his new beauty clean!
Old 10-10-2002 | 07:22 PM
rep15

Default Re: Heh

I'll tell him a bunch of people want to see his new beauty clean!
I hope yuou told him already. I am going to Bulding 9 parking lot tomorrow morning and want to see it shine and sparkle.