2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Wondering about the age of our Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fat3oy
Not at all... But I think an automatic respect is due to all military. I am a civilian now, and I don't think I am better, nor do I think military are better.
Automatic? Really? Even with the **** poor entry standards they have now?!?!? The military is far from what it was, they have cheapened and lessened the value of service. They have done wrong to the past men and women that have served. It's like they allowed only the strong and fit into the service. Then they allowed the rejects in next.

I stand by my comment, "unless you served, your opinion doesn't matter." For those who haven't served have no idea the sacrifice and dedication it takes to serve our country, especially now. As a civilian you can sympathize, but never empathize.
And I can stand by mine, "Unless you have paid as much taxes as me, your opinion doesn't matter."
Old 02-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

How the **** am I self serving you *****...

I joined AFTER college for reasons you couldn't possibly understand. Shooting skills? You child, wtf are you talking about?

I dont think I am gods gift to the world, I willingly volunteered (finishing my masters while in the service, and making one helluva living now,) and I dont want anyone to suck my dick... Nor do I want anyone to spit in my face b/c I chose to serve a country that has served me. Cling to the next tit? You wouldnt survive a day in the Army for sure. I cant say this enough, you are a *****.

Its pieces of **** like you that benefit from the blood my friends and brothers shed that make me ashamed of my country.

So is all this **** and vinegar because you tried to get in and didnt even make it past the recruiter? Give me a break man, think about what you are saying and who you are insulting. Why? Give me one reason why you give automatic disrespect to the military?

I'm not being a dick for ***** and giggles... You pissed me off and I responded, not self righteous in the least, I'm just concerned what the army has done to you to deserve such disdain, when the military makes it possible for you to sit here and flame a 19yr old for driving a nice car...

Grow up man, make some footprints in life that are your own...
I'm 31 years old so quit talking to me like I'm on of your meat puppets to command boy.

Keep making your claims kid. You wouldn't survive a day in my boots either.

The blood and tears boat has come ashore. Quit acting like you're the fuking captain.

You're just another child acting like he saved the world.

STFU and learn your fuking place.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
fat3oy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
"Unless you have paid as much taxes as me, your opinion doesn't matter."
Yeah, until your job doesnt require you to pay taxes, cuz ur getting shot at, your opinion can blow me...

*** off flamer, and get a real job, something that matters.

For **** sake you drive a nismo, not a ferrari... jesus
Old 02-23-2010, 06:01 PM
fat3oy

I'm 31 years old so quit talking to me like I'm on of your meat puppets to command boy.

Keep making your claims kid. You wouldn't survive a day in my boots either.

The blood and tears boat has come ashore. Quit acting like you're the fuking captain.

You're just another child acting like he saved the world.

STFU and learn your fuking place.
31 years old and still hasent done a thing worth a damn... *****
Old 02-23-2010, 06:04 PM
JEKL

Not at all... But I think an automatic respect is due to all military. I am a civilian now, and I don't think I am better, nor do I think military are better.

But anyone, using the military as an insult or brushing off someone b/c they are military is unacceptable. I'm a firm believer in criticizing the government, criticizing the acts of military (the arm of government) but never disrespecting an active or veteran serviceman.

I stand by my comment, "unless you served, your opinion doesn't matter." For those who haven't served have no idea the sacrifice and dedication it takes to serve our country, especially now. As a civilian you can sympathize, but never empathize.

I hope I was clear, I just hate out of context jabs at military men, otherwise, what did i fight for, and what did my friends die for.
Makes sense and I respect what you said. I do however, agree with Hraes' sentiment that not all servicemen are the honorable type. All branches of the service have kids who had two choices after high school; McDonald's or the service. I work for the DoD, so I have seen my fair share over the years.

Not trying to pick a fight or disrespect you. Just saying that not all servicemen are equal.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
fat3oy

Originally Posted by JEKL
Makes sense and I respect what you said. I do however, agree with Hraes' sentiment that not all servicemen are the honorable type. All branches of the service have kids who had two choices after high school; McDonald's or the service. I work for the DoD, so I have seen my fair share over the years.

Not trying to pick a fight or disrespect you. Just saying that not all servicemen are equal.
I agree, its the position you should respect, not the person. Treat everyone individually, but dont put someone down b/c the are military...

I hope that makes sense lol
Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Yeah, until your job doesnt require you to pay taxes, cuz ur getting shot at, your opinion can blow me...

*** off flamer, and get a real job, something that matters.

For **** sake you drive a nismo, not a ferrari... jesus
RAGE little man RAGE!!!!

YOU signed up for your job. People usually sign up for jobs they are good at, not jobs that they b!tch about because they need attention that mom and dad never paid to them.

I HAVE a real job Private Pile. A Job YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET.

And there it is, it's all about what I drive isn't it? That's all that matters to your little teenage brain?
Old 02-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I have two degrees and a career. What you got little man?
Old 02-23-2010, 06:10 PM
fat3oy

I have two degrees and a career. What you got little man?
I have two degrees now as well, and i am a defense contractor... I'm no longer in, I did my service, then enjoyed the fruits...

So I did what you did, only worked harder for it... again, *****

Anything else? You want to talk about your sweet shooting skills again? Or is your foot hurting?
Old 02-23-2010, 06:12 PM
JEKL

I agree, its the position you should respect, not the person. Treat everyone individually, but dont put someone down b/c the are military...

Old 02-23-2010, 06:15 PM
exarmyguy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey fat30y, what defense contractor do you work for? I'm also prior military (Army, 11B), been working for General Dynamics for the past 4 years instructing soldiers how to operate the Stryker vehicle. I just ignore people that only have bad things to say about our men and women serving in the military.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:16 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I think you had your little man fit and completely misread what I was posting.

I have ZERO problem with serving in the military, sounds like you were hoping to get other branches to defend that little b!tch fit you just threw. Well fortunately their ASVAB scores were better than yours.

I MYSELF TRIED to get into the Navy RIGHT BEFORE the Iraq war popped off. I am not against service to the military. Personally I think it should be REQUIRED.

I don't put people down because they are in the military. I put people down that are loud mouth, undeserving children. My Grandfather landed on Omaha Beach and survived, and I have nothing but respect for him and what he did. Funny thing is, he never mentioned it.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I have two degrees now as well, and i am a defense contractor... I'm no longer in, I did my service, then enjoyed the fruits...

So I did what you did, only worked harder for it... again, *****

Anything else? You want to talk about your sweet shooting skills again? Or is your foot hurting?
What degree did you get little man?

Business and finger painting??
Old 02-23-2010, 06:18 PM
fat3oy

Originally Posted by exarmyguy
Hey fat30y, what defense contractor do you work for? I'm also prior military (Army, 11B), been working for General Dynamics for the past 4 years instructing soldiers how to operate the Stryker vehicle. I just ignore people that only have bad things to say about our men and women serving in the military.
11 bang bang sweet man...

I was working for Northrop for the last year, but moved to a smaller company called IOMAX, took a pay cut, but better possibility for growth I think...

I've been teaching intel pukes on RF and TTL...

(11B turned 98G here)

It makes me laugh, but I just had to say something, lol
Old 02-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

11 bang bang sweet man...

I was working for Northrop for the last year, but moved to a smaller company called IOMAX, took a pay cut, but better possibility for growth I think...

I've been teaching intel pukes on RF and TTL...

(11B turned 98G here)

It makes me laugh, but I just had to say something, lol
^ massive ego, little to back it up.

You're like most teens on here.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

FatMan, tell us how hard you served. I'm going to sit my fat *** down on the couch and watch movies with my old lady.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:26 PM
fat3oy

What degree did you get little man?

Business and finger painting??
I'm done talking to you bro...

Much respect for your grandfather, maybe you should have learned something from him...

Last edited by fat3oy; 02-23-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I'm done talking to you bro...

Much respect for your grandfather, maybe you should have learned something from him...

but for reference, Associates in Russian from DLIFLC, BMS from NCSU, and an MBA from UMD...
Business??!!?? REALLY?!?!?

That's the drop out degree of choice from engineering.

And I've been to Russia three times. How about you?
Old 02-23-2010, 06:32 PM
fat3oy

I hoped I had deleted my degrees b4 you posted, I didnt want to get into a pissing contest...

Yeah engineering is hard ****, something I dont know about...

Notice I did not flame you about engineering, its somewhat smart to not run your mouth about things you have no knowledge of...

You should really consider that advice, maybe I should type that in binary or something.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:33 PM
JEKL

BS in Business and it took me 7.5 years to get it.

Quick Reply: Wondering about the age of our Z owners