Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

got my new wheels :) but they sent me the wrong stuff :(

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 01:07 PM
orhanz33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got my new wheels :) but they sent me the wrong stuff :(

i got my silver lmgt4's, but they sent me black lugs and stems i don't think black lugs will look that bad, but the black valve stems will look out of place... tires should be here tomorrow but i don't wanna get them mounted on w/ the black stems so i might have to wait untill the manager comes back from vacation next week to figure out what's gonna happen i don't wanna have to ship the lugs/stems all the way back to the dealer i bought them from and have to wait for the silver ones to come, do you guys think a local Nissan dealer will let me swap my black lugs/stems for silver ones if i bought the wheels from another dealer?
Old 06-17-2004, 05:57 PM
linxjb

Orhan,

Going to AutoTec tomorrow. I will ask the service manager for you. Having the alignment check and then I'm putting your old wheels on.

Regards,

John
Old 06-17-2004, 06:10 PM
jhbrennan

Default Re: got my new wheels :) but they sent me the wrong stuff :(

Originally posted by durobred
i got my silver lmgt4's, but they sent me black lugs and stems i don't think black lugs will look that bad, but the black valve stems will look out of place... tires should be here tomorrow but i don't wanna get them mounted on w/ the black stems so i might have to wait untill the manager comes back from vacation next week to figure out what's gonna happen i don't wanna have to ship the lugs/stems all the way back to the dealer i bought them from and have to wait for the silver ones to come, do you guys think a local Nissan dealer will let me swap my black lugs/stems for silver ones if i bought the wheels from another dealer?
Sorry to say but the nismo lmgt4's all come w/ black lugs and stems.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:28 PM
2003z

I haven't seen them up close, but do they use special stems? if not, the tire place should either have metal stems, or a metal sleeve to put over the rubber stem.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:04 PM
lowrider

Yes

The Nismos come with black lugs and stems. The black lugs look fine. I had my tire installer put chrome stems in the wheels, and they look great. Went to Discount Tire. No extra charge for the stems.

Lou
Attached Thumbnails got my new wheels :)  but they sent me the wrong stuff :(-img_0030.jpg