Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2002, 12:34 PM
tjmz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introduction

Hi all. My name is Tiffany, 24, from L.A., and after years of saving, supplemented by a settlement from a car accident (not my fault ) I'll be getting a 2003 Daytona Blue 6mt V6 track 350Z in Feb. ( Can you tell how badly I want this car? ) I've always been a Z lover, desperately begging friends to let me take theirs out for a spin, and I'm stoked to finally be so close to owning one of my own. I've done a lot of research into sports cars, and have to say, this is definately the most amazing machine for the buck that's come out in a long time. I know, I know, there will be plenty who disagree with me, but after years of drooling over other Z's, can you blame my fanatacism? Love this site, it's the most informative I've found, and has given me plenty of suggestions on how to deal with the dealer when I finally RUN into one late January. In fact, I've already started a "relationship" with one that I like!

Any car clubs operating around L.A. that will have me even though I'm not an owner yet? Thanks all for being here, can't wait to run with y'all next year!
Old 10-16-2002, 12:43 PM
WashUJon

I think most of us here can understand the fanaticism. Just a hunch.

I'll be ordering my Z as soon as I can find a buyer for my Integra and the wait is really harsh. I used to have a 3000GT VR-4 and I miss having a really fun sports car...

Welcome to the site and have fun!

-Jon
Old 10-16-2002, 12:46 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome Tiffany. I didn't know they said "Y'all" in LA!! There is TONS of automotive knowledge in this site and several people from LA and it's surrounding area. I know a member that goes by AudioPat is in the area and recently attended a club meeting (pics are on here somewhere) in the SoCal region. Pat, as the board's attending "Dirty Old Man" would be MORE than happy to take care of a 24 year old female future Z owner from LA (that is if MRS. AudioPat would let him!)

Just kidding Pat. You know we all love you man! Dirty Old Man or not!
Old 10-16-2002, 01:11 PM
NismoEagleRock

Received 14 Likes on 1 Post

hey tjmz, which dealership did you order your z from?
Old 10-16-2002, 01:17 PM
Michael-Dallas

Another female w/ a Daytona Blue 350? It's a good thing I didn't order Daytona Blue.

Welcome to the board Tiffany.

Michael.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:19 PM
Zbart
Charter Member #95

hey tjmz, which dealership did you order your z from?
Her post says she hasn't ordered yet. She says she probably will order in January.

BTW, welcome to the site, tjmz!!
Old 10-16-2002, 01:31 PM
tjmz

I'll be ordering from Santa Monica. They have put up with my calling at all hours to find out when they get new ones in so I can stop and take a quick look on my way to school.... They have also made it very easy for me to get in one, as far as finnancing and ordering goes...they've answered all of my questions honestly, so far, and don't try to take advantage of their upper hand. I feel pretty good about using their dealership. Thanks for the welcome!

BTW, I learned to talk in Texas, every now and then it comes out...
Old 10-16-2002, 03:03 PM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Tiffany. You're the 4th female here that's ordered/going to order a Daytona Blue Z. I'm one, Jewelz350 is another, you, and 350zSpeedRacer. Welcome to our "females with blue z's club"
Old 10-16-2002, 03:17 PM
Boomer

Default Intro

Welcome, Tiffany. I'm in Norman,OK I have a Brickyard 350Z with Frost interior and I'm on the Forum a lot. Feel free to ask questions and ignore the jerks, we don't have many. Just remember to search for your topic first, we have a ton of info spread all over the site and a lot of it is very informative. ZGirl isa great source, as well as a nice person, you Daytona blues need to stick to gether. Good to have you here.

Boomer
Old 10-16-2002, 03:40 PM
Electro Z

Default welcome welcome welcome

To the Daytona Blue 350Z club... I ahve had my Deep Blue Z for a month and for a month I have been saying "Thank You" to every person who has seen the car in person... and thats a lot of people....

Be ready to smile a lot!

EZ
Old 10-16-2002, 04:21 PM
Old Skooler

Electro Z, you're gonna have to trade in your Z bro, obviously Daytona Blue is a chick color...

(Don't flame me too hard male DB owners!! lol)