Old 08-26-2004, 05:54 AM
DBZCat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nismo front end 295
nismo rear wing 235
Vizage sideskirts and rear end 800
paint and install 800
clear bra 750

2,670.... the vizage stuff I can't remember EXACT but ti's close that as with shipping I will have to double check on that one, but everything else is exact....

this isn't even counting the wheel and tires, that was 3,000
Old 08-26-2004, 09:19 AM
350Zforums
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wont read 7 pages before this but i will say this:

I have been blocked from responding and defending myself against this attack and I will get that resolved first. I had no idea anything existed about this situation in a public forum and for the ONE SIDED facts to be displayed without me being able to defenc myself is ridiculous at best.

To come out on open forums while we are working to fix your problem is needless to say immature/premature and unneeded.

I missed the meeting and you know damn well why I did so dont act shocked I wasnt there. The meeting was useless anyways and I have discussed with your husband via cell phone why and we both got our sides heard. I own more than one company to support my family and when I have required meetings to attend that you were fully aware of, dont get shocked that i didnt make it on time. My cell was off and if you called it despite my asking you to the otherwise that is your loss

I will be in touch with chris when I return from N.O. this weekend and we are working out a compensation plan. NOTE I AM PAYING OUT not the actual people who did the damage. I am not the painter, 3m installer or anything. I was a glorified delivery boy on this business and I am not going to let me good name and the 1+ year as a paying sponsor be affected by something I couldnt control. I dont know paint well enough nor 3M so although I didnt do it, the only way to get this mess behind all of us is to start writing checks.

Mike and I have done much business up until this disaster and he said things that were not true to simply make sure he never had to work on this car again. FAIR to Kat or me? goddamn no way at all and I angry beyond recognition. I will never do business with someone who says things to push peoples buttons...it is shamefull that a great painter lost his temper

This car will get fixed and I would like my fair say it what happened.

Did I charge her for parts and get them in a timely fashion::: YES

Did JP AERO leave out parts because they dont care: YES
Are they sending them now after we caught them: we think so

Did all parts appear in great shape prior to a 3rd parties work:: YES

Did I do all in my power to get this job done correctly with the circumstances at hand person and business: YES

Will I take anymore project cars given this situation and others: NEVER

Kat -- your husband and I are hammering out a deal so until then I ask you refrain from the bashing and messed up facts that are probably splattered over the last 7 pages.

David Stoner
Old 08-26-2004, 09:24 AM
350Zforums
Banned

BTW I have FWD's FORTE this post because Darren Forte is not me - I dont sell my self bodykits to INDY and then post up my praises..he is one of hundreds of happy customers.

Things will happen from time to time but this thing has gotten out of control.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Poison123
Google Bot

If he's not you why according to Vic does he have the same IP address as you?
Old 08-26-2004, 09:54 AM
350Zforums
Banned

check it yourself when he posts.. guy sells insurance in INDY and has bought almost all his stuff from..

I have no clue what VIC said. Vic is a friends but I have never asked him to lie for me. He only protects vendors from slander.

I dont need to post up my good sales they do it for me
Old 08-26-2004, 10:04 AM
peterhong

What do you mean you were blocked from defending yourself?
Old 08-26-2004, 10:12 AM
Forte

Originally posted by Poison123
If he's not you why according to Vic does he have the same IP address as you?
Okay guys listen here Im' a very happy customer here in Indy. I don't need Dave or any of you knuckleheads out there bad mouthing me. I own Forte Insurance and if any of you want to call me and discuss how happy I've been with 350 Z I'd be glad to talk to you.

You have to understand that things do happen,and when they do Dave will try and get the problem solved. I'm upset how some of you portray him and his business,but maybe if smoe of you owned your own business you would understand. Stop being so negative and impatience. I did'nt get my orders when I thought I would but I treated Dave with professionalism and my order did finally get here,and I'm pleased with everything that I have from 350 Z I'v spent about 2 grand and Dave will get more of my cheese.

So As I said before "Dont B HateN" Oh by the way for all you non believers out ther my office #317-846-9501 if your not scared to verify that it is infact Darrin Forte of Indianapolis..
Old 08-26-2004, 10:13 AM
350Zforums
Banned

#1 i didnt know this topic existed
#2 my wife has breast cancer and I havent exactly been working a 9-5 at IPDG the last 6 weeks
#3 the only place I found this topic I was blocked from posting back a response to defend myself.

Like I said I am helping Kat/Chris and when the dust settles I am sure we can modify this 7+ page beast down to a post each and call it a day.

I have no problem taking blame where it is due..but I will not accept it for others.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:15 AM
350Zforums
Banned

thanks darren sorry to involve you but I thought you'd like your name cleared
Old 08-26-2004, 10:26 AM
IPT

IMO david isnt at fault for antoher shops paint and fibergalss isnt always the best..

This is not daves fault !!!

Just my 2cents !!!

IPT
Old 08-26-2004, 10:45 AM
DBZCat

Copied and pasted from PM Dave sent me. His EXACT WORDS!
There will be no more calling Angel and Mike on this I am representing them and I will be flowing information to them to prevent any further LIES/aka: misrepresentation of facts by your side and mine.

My question is if now you are telling me that I a have to deal with Mike and Angel, (which i tried to) and you immediately replied with the above statement how are you not involved? Did you physical paint and put on the clear bra? NO everyone knows that BUT you were the one who HIRED these people to do a job therefore they are your clients on this deal! Also, we signed a contract agreement when I dropped off the car stating why you were taking posession of the car, therefore you are responsable for the outcome even though you physical didn't do it. I think that is very clear.

Also, i think everyone who has read this will agree that I posted only facts and what was said by each person. i posted what Mike said, i posted what YOU said, not just one side. Even though you haven't been "defending" yourself, I have been putting EXACT QUOTES FROM YOU onto the board to let everyone view the WHOLE situation. I warned you that if it wasn't taken care of I would not let off and take drastic measures. I waited to post this, then i waited to post pictures. I never voiced anything I THOUGHT would happen, only posted what was happening at the moment. I was told be several people that has issues dealing with you that in order to get the situation taken care of was to stay on top of you and hound you and threaten you if so be it in order for this thing to be settled, which ovbviously proves to be fact! I gave you plenty of oppurtunities, so don't think I am not playing fair here.

Bottom line, YES you are going to have to come out of pocket, BUT this situation wouldn't of happened if you didn't deal with people who would, in your words, screw you over. I understand that you didn't paint it and I NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT ANY PARTS I RECIEVED!! no porblem here, I've said this many times. I never questioned you about the nismo wing or the parts that were left out of Vizages kit, I never blamed you either!

If I had paid the painter and 3m bra guys individually, you wouldn't be in the middle. BUT you insisted on me paying through you, and you hired these guys for the job, I trusted you on that, and they messed up so it IS your responsibility.

I appreciate the fact that you are now willing to get this deal solved and hopefully we can end with something good here. I can promise you that my intentions with this post was to tell about my experience and post how the ending went. So if you do pay out of pocket and get this matter resolved I will quickly let everyone know that this was how it was solved and go our seperate ways. This thread was never a bashing thread. I didn't lie here. I posted what was told to me. I posted what you told me. I posted what Mike said, i posted what Angel said. I even copied your PM's word for word to make sure EVERY SIDE had a say and the people reading wouldn't be reading a one sided post. I always updated with facts, never opinions! I feel I have been very professinal about this yet we disagree with that matter. I am not concerned with that though, the fact that I sincerely feel that if it wasn't for this post and Victor threatening you, this problem would never have been solved.

Will further Update as I hear more about how this will be settled and it's progress. Thank you Dave, hopefully you will come through.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:48 AM
DBZCat

[QUOTE]Originally posted by IPT
[B]IMO david isnt at fault for antoher shops paint and fibergalss isnt always the best..

This is not daves fault !!!

Just my 2cents !!!

IPT

Again, refer to David'd earlier statement on the post above. another thing is that everyone else who has this kit was told by their bodyshop that the kit was A+. Dave hired them, not me. I payed through Dave, not directly. Dave said he was representing them, etc...
Old 08-26-2004, 11:00 AM
lascala26

...two sides to every story.

I hope this works out for everybody.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:02 AM
Poison123
Google Bot

Cat, let a lawyer handle this. Sounds like the only real way you'll get a resolution to me.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:02 AM
georgiaboy
Banned

wont be buying form him ever, thx cat for the heads up!! thie is not the first time this has happened. I think daking350z had some issues as well.

Last edited by georgiaboy; 08-26-2004 at 11:05 AM.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:24 AM
350Zforums
Banned

yeah and daking is such a great source of valuable info.

so 3 not so good reviews vs around 2000+ sales. Yeah we do pretty good. Like I said not the body shop and I wont post this anymore.

I'll take care of this with the involved parties.
Old 08-26-2004, 11:36 AM
bhk1004

hmmmmz... I must say this is how dave always responds... like I said... did he do anything till lawyers were about to jump in... yes his woman is having cancer, but he seems to have been using that as an excuse for the past 6 months or more. and from what I know there are more than just 2 or 3 people that are upset. just curious if anyone here knows when the injen exhaust came out. Dave said he got it before anyone, which was way back when..... ummmm november? and said he had to mail them back cause of fitment issues? lemme think... how many times did he say he mailed em back...? I believe he attempted to contact me after april or maybe when everyone started getting them... I unno dave always comes up with an excuse. Trust me he will get you your items ordered on time if he can get them, but oh my... if he doesnt and he cant.... u should listen to the amazing stories that he can come up with to attempt to keep your money and drag it on until he can. its amazing at times. He will promise u a week from today even if he doesnt know where it is, and then start with excuses here and there until he can get it. dave dave dave... lost faith in your buisness long time ago...
Old 08-26-2004, 11:47 AM
350Zforums
Banned

dear lord. And please keep my wife out of it, she didnt have cancer 6 months ago and for you to even say that makes you really sound like an ***. Thank you so much
Old 08-26-2004, 11:59 AM
2002 Maxima SE

So....

1)How were you blocked from posting?
2)Can any moderator compare the IPs of 350Zforums and Forte?
Old 08-26-2004, 12:11 PM
350Zforums
Banned

off topic once more.. instead of checking IP's call FORTE he left his number for you jeez guys.

Let's sum it up:
Cat bought parts
Cat got parts
Cat got parts installed
Cat not happy
David and Cat didnt get together due to issues
David finds topic and defends himself
David already in stages of fixing problem before lawyers came in (i got one too who cares)
Now nothing gets accomplished here.

Quick Reply: 350Zforums (DAVE) ****ed up my car and constantly lies to me. Getting a lawyer